Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-10-2020, 12:46 AM
Experiencer
Yes Moon Glow and Janielee it was a wonderful experience and it seems like it just happened yesterday. Their beauty was striking ��
Old 23-10-2020, 12:47 AM
janielee

So beautiful, thanks again
Old 23-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Hi Guys! I wanted to start a thread about different experiences we have had with elemental beings... faeries and whatnot...

I have "sensed" things before with my 3rd eye but have yet to witness any of these beings with my physical eyes.

Have any of you ever physically, actually seen any of these beings?

If so how, when and what did you do to be able to see? Was it something that you have always been able to do or was it something that you weren't expecting?

I am excited to see what you guys have to say!

I virtually always mediate with my eyes open. For me, the meditation I prefer is a walking meditation. This sits the parameters so as to see these beings.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-10-2020, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I virtually always mediate with my eyes open. For me, the meditation I prefer is a walking meditation. This sits the parameters so as to see these beings.
That's a really good idea, I've never tried it before because I get distracted so easily

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 23-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
That's a really good idea, I've never tried it before because I get distracted so easily
If I meditate in a sitting position, I do it with my eyes open and I rock from left to right. The rocking gives me depth perception and with the eyes open, I get to see what is going on in the room.

Numerous times, I have seen people get overshadowed....... I have also seen 'spirits' come and leave as the meditation is coming to a close.

There have been times were I will put a blindfold on. In those cases, I open my eyes and find myself a few inches in front of my body and can see the whole room without any problems.

The one I really enjoy is a walking meditation up in to the mountains. Those meditations can become almost unbelievable and intense.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-10-2020, 10:17 AM
Administrator
I have a pond in my Back yard next to it i have a Bird bath with Food baskets from the side,
next to it i have Clover growing i dont know how many 4 leaf ones i have
a bit further back i have a bench. which i sit on when its warm
I dont know how many little orbs of Light all colours coming from there.

Namaste
Old 24-10-2020, 11:06 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Hi Guys! I wanted to start a thread about different experiences we have had with elemental beings... faeries and whatnot...

I have experienced these blobs that have white light within them. I talked to a spiritual healer that told me these are what she labels as faeries. Based around that, I have hundreds depending upon what level of the sub-conscious I am vibrating at. I notice they tend to flash there lights when they are communicating with me. About it.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:09 PM
Ok...I didn't 'see' them...but around 3-4am camping in England (south of London in Surrey, close to West Sussex border).
OMG - little guys - little beings were all over coming out from the forest
into the clearing.
I wasn't scared or anything, but they were just SO present!
I mean they were right there~!

I realized why it's the UK that talks about Leprechauns ....not, say, the American South West.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2020, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ok...I didn't 'see' them...but around 3-4am camping in England (south of London in Surrey, close to West Sussex border).
OMG - little guys - little beings were all over coming out from the forest
into the clearing.
I wasn't scared or anything, but they were just SO present!
I mean they were right there~!

I realized why it's the UK that talks about Leprechauns ....not, say, the American South West.

Sounds like some Forest spirits came to visit you...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 27-10-2020, 03:42 PM
That picture earlier of the little fairy?

Has anyone read about the time Sylvia Browne was on a T - subway, that is sometimes above
ground then goes down...and she saw thru

the window a little fairy before she went in a tunnel...
The fairy took a double-take like, "You see me?"
Hahaha, so cute.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru