Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 16-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder
My approach towards the Divine

What I personally believe the approach towards God should be?
I think that a common error made by mankind is believing blindly in one book or a religious text.
Whoever has the connection with God will be able to connect through the text too, as their heart sings in universal harmony - and they find what they seek. I don’t intend to say that books are harmful, I am far from that thought. It is thanks to the books that I know what I know. However, I want to narrow the example only to the case in which people get trapped in dogmatic beliefs.
This is the catch. Books are interpretations of people. Even if they aren’t, words can reflect different points of view and bring to thousands of interpretations of one and the same word, based on the personal experience and dominating spectrum of emotions of the interpreter.
When we trust a book, even several books, we shouldn’t do so in an absolute literal sense. We need to seek with our heart the truth, to keep silence from what we instill in our thoughts that we understand, and to listen instead. To be open to what is being given to us intuitively.
It is another question whether the books have been a successful channeling or philosophical understanding. I won’t be starting a debate about the authenticity, as the person that has a correct mindset will find the soil for spiritual flowers even in the harshest circumstances; they will find the grain of truth and will water it, they will make the text noble, so that the book itself will raise its vibrations, as books are living intention and word.
This is why the main rule is that one should be in a constant state of searching and never to believe they know everything. We can’t even see our full composition of our own bodies. How could we grasp the complicate spiritual physics of God then? I think we should first understand the simple truth of Love before diving in the deep interpretations.
The idea is to ascend by remembering our divine origin, but in a new, original way. So, when we don’t succumb to extremities, especially the ones that require blind obedience before authorities and rejection of the different point of view, we will follow the path to understanding God. Yet we need to be unbiased and to open our hearts to love.
I personally believe that the right teaching is the one that leads to a simple truth - it is not important how much you know but to be loving and compassionate. Not to impose yourself over others and to help. And to know how to protect yourself because you need to protect yourself first and then the others.
Even if someone is wrong according to you, you need to remember that a spiritual teacher would not judge their disciple for the disturbances, they would patiently wait for them to get ready and in the right moment, they would lead them to the truth.
Especially with personal example and not dry theory.
If you would like to, we could do the following.
Many etheric shields have been placed around the heart in order to protect it from pain and negative energy, so we need to place a pink quartz heart in the centre of the solar power (solar plexus, heart, throat and thymus gland). So that it will become safe and practical to open up the heart centre that is the door to the inner godly nature. Let’s put a lotus flowre and the violet flame of transmutation as a filter that harmonises every residual energy that is not synchronised with the divine song of the heart. So now the centre can be opened so that the free flow can pass protected. Now you don’t need to close your heart anymore and pile up residue.
You only need to repeat 3 times that you are ready to receive this gift and to use it for the common good - yours and of the others’.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:44 PM
Pathfinder
Come on, guys, I'm dying to hear how you connect with God and what your approach towards the Divine is. :)
Old 07-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Master

journey of spirituality

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
What I personally believe the approach towards God should be?
I think that a common error made by mankind is believing blindly in one book or a religious text.
Whoever has the connection with God will be able to connect through the text too, as their heart sings in universal harmony - and they find what they seek. I don’t intend to say that books are harmful, I am far from that thought. It is thanks to the books that I know what I know. However, I want to narrow the example only to the case in which people get trapped in dogmatic beliefs.
This is the catch. Books are interpretations of people. Even if they aren’t, words can reflect different points of view and bring to thousands of interpretations of one and the same word, based on the personal experience and dominating spectrum of emotions of the interpreter.
When we trust a book, even several books, we shouldn’t do so in an absolute literal sense. We need to seek with our heart the truth, to keep silence from what we instill in our thoughts that we understand, and to listen instead. To be open to what is being given to us intuitively.
It is another question whether the books have been a successful channeling or philosophical understanding. I won’t be starting a debate about the authenticity, as the person that has a correct mindset will find the soil for spiritual flowers even in the harshest circumstances; they will find the grain of truth and will water it, they will make the text noble, so that the book itself will raise its vibrations, as books are living intention and word.
This is why the main rule is that one should be in a constant state of searching and never to believe they know everything. We can’t even see our full composition of our own bodies. How could we grasp the complicate spiritual physics of God then? I think we should first understand the simple truth of Love before diving in the deep interpretations.
The idea is to ascend by remembering our divine origin, but in a new, original way. So, when we don’t succumb to extremities, especially the ones that require blind obedience before authorities and rejection of the different point of view, we will follow the path to understanding God. Yet we need to be unbiased and to open our hearts to love.
I personally believe that the right teaching is the one that leads to a simple truth - it is not important how much you know but to be loving and compassionate. Not to impose yourself over others and to help. And to know how to protect yourself because you need to protect yourself first and then the others.
Even if someone is wrong according to you, you need to remember that a spiritual teacher would not judge their disciple for the disturbances, they would patiently wait for them to get ready and in the right moment, they would lead them to the truth.

Agree with lot of contents in general and good rules for genuine spirituality .
Some more suggestions (which u may in all probability may even know) so that spirituality grows wholesome unhurt and is victorious in your life.
1. Participate in life fully , excel and even master in it what you do (be it sports / academics / profession / relationships whatever you do ) . Spirituality of weak and meek does not get respect.
2. Challenge is to sustain this interest in spirituality all through and sharpen it in life.So continuity and intensity is key.
3. Choice of books is key and what to learn from book is another thing. So be choosy in this keeping in view the preferences . Otherwise there is plethora of everything to distract you from your prime interest.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:27 AM
hazada guess

To put it simply, I connect with my inner self.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Color approach

My approach to the Divine is simply approaching myself. When I was praying to God once, I accidentally started praying to myself for example. It didn't feel bad. When I think of my relationship to God I use the number 8 or infinity symbol as an example of an equal exchange of energy. I always feel bad that God is always giving, it's good to ask how's he's doing once in a while too. Just put a thought out in the universe that has to do with the well being of others. When you approach life in the way of infinity, you learn the most important virtue of all which is compassion. Compassion is the answer..in the center of the heart is where you find all the answers.