Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-03-2011, 03:56 AM
Master
Question FOX has popped up again! Could use help determining the message please...

Hello Friends..

I just posted not too long ago, a thread that inquired as to whether the references to a Fox I'd received was the appearance of a Totem, a message/medicine from Fox, or that I was 'manifesting' a fox (because of a cute video of one I'd happened upon)....

Since posting that thread (here if you want to reference it): http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10658
I hadn't thought much about Fox as I couldn't make any connection with why he would appear..

Today we (my 2 boys and I) went to the park, but there was no restroom so when we needed one I thought to drive down the street to the public library which had one in the foyer..

It was a challenging day so I was insistent that we were not going IN to the library today -- 'maybe another day' but the kids were apparently more insistent than I & we ended up going inside.

The thought did occur to me that I might have been receiving spiritual 'prompts' to go to the library as it had occurred to me to go a few times during the last day or so but I never went. In fact, had the kids not pleaded w/me, I wouldn't have gone today either.

Anyway, I thought perhaps there was a book I was supposed to find there but checked my section & kept my eyes out for signs and there was nothing that spoke to me at all..

So, we went to the kids area next and they were having a good time looking thru baskets of books & playing w/the puzzles, etc... and my eldest comes to me with a book...

"Three Fox (Aesop's) Fables" with a picture of a Fox on the front..

What really surprised me at first was that this was the very same book that I had a child!

What I mean by that is there are many other books with the Fox Fables in them, illustrated differently, etc.. But it was like going back in time... I remembered all the illustrations inside.. Remembered reading it & how much I liked it...

At the same time, I also realized that this was yet ANOTHER 'FOX' coming to me!

I asked my son if it was on top of the book rack where they have many of them opened up and on display, or in one of the baskets and he said he got it from off the shelf........

I asked why he got it & he said he didn't know... I asked if there was anything he liked about the book and he said "the way he looks"..

So.................

I'm trying to figure out what the significance of this is!

I'm guessing there MUST be some reason it was not just ANY Fox book, but one from my childhood.....

So I wonder is Fox a Totem & saying he/she's been with me since then??

Maybe not a totem, but bringing me a message or medicine for me that relates somehow to my childhood..

Another thing & this may be nothing but I notice that I got 3 of my 4 Fox references from last time, on the SAME DAY, last month ---- the 5th!

Maybe I'm reading too much into all of this, but I gotta say this seems rather uncanny..

Any thoughts or intuitions on this event & what it might mean??

I would appreciate any responses...

Thank you & Blessings!

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 06-03-2011, 04:21 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Hello Friends..

I just posted not too long ago, a thread that inquired as to whether the references to a Fox I'd received was the appearance of a Totem, a message/medicine from Fox, or that I was 'manifesting' a fox (because of a cute video of one I'd happened upon)....

Since posting that thread (here if you want to reference it): http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10658
I hadn't thought much about Fox as I couldn't make any connection with why he would appear..

Today we (my 2 boys and I) went to the park, but there was no restroom so when we needed one I thought to drive down the street to the public library which had one in the foyer..

It was a challenging day so I was insistent that we were not going IN to the library today -- 'maybe another day' but the kids were apparently more insistent than I & we ended up going inside.

The thought did occur to me that I might have been receiving spiritual 'prompts' to go to the library as it had occurred to me to go a few times during the last day or so but I never went. In fact, had the kids not pleaded w/me, I wouldn't have gone today either.

Anyway, I thought perhaps there was a book I was supposed to find there but checked my section & kept my eyes out for signs and there was nothing that spoke to me at all..

So, we went to the kids area next and they were having a good time looking thru baskets of books & playing w/the puzzles, etc... and my eldest comes to me with a book...

"Three Fox (Aesop's) Fables" with a picture of a Fox on the front..

What really surprised me at first was that this was the very same book that I had a child!

What I mean by that is there are many other books with the Fox Fables in them, illustrated differently, etc.. But it was like going back in time... I remembered all the illustrations inside.. Remembered reading it & how much I liked it...

At the same time, I also realized that this was yet ANOTHER 'FOX' coming to me!

I asked my son if it was on top of the book rack where they have many of them opened up and on display, or in one of the baskets and he said he got it from off the shelf........

I asked why he got it & he said he didn't know... I asked if there was anything he liked about the book and he said "the way he looks"..

So.................

I'm trying to figure out what the significance of this is!

I'm guessing there MUST be some reason it was not just ANY Fox book, but one from my childhood.....

So I wonder is Fox a Totem & saying he/she's been with me since then??

Maybe not a totem, but bringing me a message or medicine for me that relates somehow to my childhood..

Another thing & this may be nothing but I notice that I got 3 of my 4 Fox references from last time, on the SAME DAY, last month ---- the 5th!

Maybe I'm reading too much into all of this, but I gotta say this seems rather uncanny..

Any thoughts or intuitions on this event & what it might mean??

I would appreciate any responses...

Thank you & Blessings!

Cam/EarthMamma

Maybe the significance to the fox in your childhood is just an indication that fox has been with you all along throughout your life. It seems that fox is making an asserted effort to show itself to you. As for the message, the best interpretation is what it all means to you personally. Ask the fox what it is he is trying to teach you? Researching the fox could reveal somethings to you. A good book that helps to describe the spiritual aspects of fox and other animals is Animal Speak by Ted Andrews.

http://www.birdclan.org/fox.htm

...this link shows some spiritual insight into the fox. Think if you relate in anyway to what is said about the fox...

Hope you find some insights soon.

nightowl
Old 06-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Master
((((((EarthMamma)))))) This may sound wild but yesterday for some reason I just changed my avatar on another forum to a fox. It called to me. I saw it and I knew I had to use the fox avatar. I had seen it before but never felt compeled to use it but this time it was like I was told to use the fox avatar. I wasn't sure why. However it felt right and it felt as if the fox was telling me something, he felt like he was a new guide for me. What's odd also is I wasn't planning on signing onto SF tonight but I was drawn to come on here and then I see your thread on foxes! I was like, Wow! I agree with what nightowl said about your fox, I think he has been with you for a long time. Your son seems to have connected to your guide - or your son's guide could be also a fox.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 06-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Administrator
Hello

Here is what I have on the Fox as an animal familiar.

FOX

* Cunning, slyness, the ability to make fools out of those who aggressively pursue you.

* Remaining unabsorbed while watching the actions and motives of others.

* Stealth, wisdom, invisibility.

* Cunning when needing to deal with possible troublesome people

SUPERSTIONS

* When hungry the Fox will pretend to be dead, then grab the curious birds that come near him.

Information from Animal Magick by D. J. Conway

Old 06-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Maybe the significance to the fox in your childhood is just an indication that fox has been with you all along throughout your life. It seems that fox is making an asserted effort to show itself to you. As for the message, the best interpretation is what it all means to you personally. Ask the fox what it is he is trying to teach you? Researching the fox could reveal somethings to you. A good book that helps to describe the spiritual aspects of fox and other animals is Animal Speak by Ted Andrews.

http://www.birdclan.org/fox.htm

...this link shows some spiritual insight into the fox. Think if you relate in anyway to what is said about the fox...

Hope you find some insights soon.

nightowl

Hi, Nightowl..

Interesting that I just was reading about Fox's aspects and how he is awake in the night hours & as I read that I thought to myself how I've always described myself as a 'night owl'.. Then I see you are 1st to post on my thread!

I took your recommendation and before my meditation asked Fox to share his message with me... I know I'll understand in perfect time. I am feeling more and more that Fox has been there all along but I don't know for sure yet..

Thank you so much for the link & book recommendation .. I'll be sure to check them out... That was very thoughtful of you & I appreciate your post very much.

Blessings to you..

Cam/EM
Old 06-03-2011, 05:41 AM
nightowl

hey my pleasure, I am glad it helped. Please keep us informed at how this unfolds for you, we would love to here how it goes!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
((((((EarthMamma)))))) This may sound wild but yesterday for some reason I just changed my avatar on another forum to a fox. It called to me. I saw it and I knew I had to use the fox avatar. I had seen it before but never felt compeled to use it but this time it was like I was told to use the fox avatar. I wasn't sure why. However it felt right and it felt as if the fox was telling me something, he felt like he was a new guide for me. What's odd also is I wasn't planning on signing onto SF tonight but I was drawn to come on here and then I see your thread on foxes! I was like, Wow! I agree with what nightowl said about your fox, I think he has been with you for a long time. Your son seems to have connected to your guide - or your son's guide could be also a fox.

Elfay dear, glad to see you my friend! (((((HUGS))))))

Wow that IS wild!! Especially since you'd not planned on SF tonight... Amazing... Perhaps we have a similar point in our paths... After all we have crossed paths already! At the very least it's a validation for us both!

Interesting that you mention my son connecting to Fox... I seem to get many synchronicities & messages via my whole family!

And, I was just wrapping up a short entry in my journal about this experience, putting in a thank you to my son who heard the call to bring me the book..

I also appreciate your mention of maybe fox being HIS guide! Omgosh, I may be having an Ah Ha here!

The 1st time I saw Fox was on a cute video my KIDS asked to watch... At least I think it was BOTH my kids at my lap.. I'll have to ask my eldest if he saw it..

The next time I saw it was on the cover of KIDS National Geographic that came in the mail, and is addressed to the boys!

The next 2 'appearances' if you will, of Fox were not so much kid related as one was receiving the name 'Annonafox' during my meditation, right after that being prompted to pull up a link that said gave no indication about being related to a fox, but when it came up the title was "Fox as Prehistoric man's Pal" (or something like that)...

So, you may have REALLY hit on something here, Elfay!! This could be why you were called to the forum to help me make that connection!

Hmmmmm... IF it's my son's guide, I wonder what the heck to do now! Guess I gotta ask Mr. Foxy!

Thanks so much for posting m'lady! Hope you are well! Oh & I'll keep you posted if you keep ME posted!

Love, Cam/EM
Old 06-03-2011, 05:47 AM
Master
Whoooa!

Elfay! I just realized something woahh!! I was just posting about how Fox appears on the 5th of February and today, the 5th of March... GUESS HOW OLD MY ELDEST SON IS!!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
hey my pleasure, I am glad it helped. Please keep us informed at how this unfolds for you, we would love to here how it goes!

Aww.. Thanks, Nightowl! I will keep you updated, but for now, check out my last couple of posts... Our dear Elfay may have helped me make a connection! Time will tell, but it's definitely worth considering this possibility!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Here is what I have on the Fox as an animal familiar.

FOX

* Cunning, slyness, the ability to make fools out of those who aggressively pursue you.

* Remaining unabsorbed while watching the actions and motives of others.

* Stealth, wisdom, invisibility.

* Cunning when needing to deal with possible troublesome people

SUPERSTIONS

* When hungry the Fox will pretend to be dead, then grab the curious birds that come near him.

Information from Animal Magick by D. J. Conway

Hello, Lynn...Another dear friend!

Thank you so much for posting the atributes of Fox for me! The one about cunning when needing to deal w/people really strikes a chord with me... I appreciate your thougthfulness in posting this.. Great to see you too!

Love, Cam/EM