Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 12-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Master
Healing request for my friend E.

Hello everyone, my friend E. has been contemplating about taking his life and I would like to ask your help in praying for him and sending him positive, loving and healing energy to uplift his spirit. Please also pray for his health as he has not been eating proper food and lastly, please pray that he will overcome and find the solution to all his financial problems that has been causing him great despair and suffering. Thank you very much in advance!

Also, if you are a reader, I would appreciate it very much if you can give me and my friend a reading. We have just met and he has just let me know about his situation. I am very worried for my friend and can only hope and pray he will get better and will stay away from inflicting harm on himself.

Again, thank you very much and bless your kind hearts!

much love and blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 20-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Master
the Magician, reversed. indicating "weak will", indecision, and power used
for destructive purposes... all fitting with what you've described for "E".
the path forward for him is to set his spirit into the service of Will.
suicidal impulses are never a direct desire, but are always a result of
responding to some stimuli. allowing circumstances to dictate our state of
mind, and the level of our happiness is a mistake (in my opinion).
empowered will is not "reactive", it is the primary actor, and it never asks
for things except that the bringing of them is a joy for it. E needs to strengthen
his will and not be distracted with the things that aren't a result of his hearts'
desires. he has a candle light of joy someplace within his heart -- he needs to
locate that joy and protect it with his life energy, nurture it's growth, and respond
to it's whims with a commitment of his spirit.
Old 21-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the Magician, reversed. indicating "weak will", indecision, and power used
for destructive purposes... all fitting with what you've described for "E".
the path forward for him is to set his spirit into the service of Will.
suicidal impulses are never a direct desire, but are always a result of
responding to some stimuli. allowing circumstances to dictate our state of
mind, and the level of our happiness is a mistake (in my opinion).
empowered will is not "reactive", it is the primary actor, and it never asks
for things except that the bringing of them is a joy for it. E needs to strengthen
his will and not be distracted with the things that aren't a result of his hearts'
desires. he has a candle light of joy someplace within his heart -- he needs to
locate that joy and protect it with his life energy, nurture it's growth, and respond
to it's whims with a commitment of his spirit.

Hello H:O:R:A:C:E,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my post! And thank you for your words of wisdom which I will share with E.

And yes, I agree with you, E needs to strengthen his will and not be distracted with things that do not really align with his heart's desires.

I like that phrase you used, "candle light of joy someplace within his heart". And yes, he does have that as we all do. And that all we need, all he needs, is to locate that joy and protect it.

Much love, light and many blessings to you!

lemongrass

♥♥
Old 21-07-2017, 05:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemongrass_
Hello everyone, my friend E. has been contemplating about taking his life and I would like to ask your help in praying for him and sending him positive, loving and healing energy to uplift his spirit. Please also pray for his health as he has not been eating proper food and lastly, please pray that he will overcome and find the solution to all his financial problems that has been causing him great despair and suffering. Thank you very much in advance!

Also, if you are a reader, I would appreciate it very much if you can give me and my friend a reading. We have just met and he has just let me know about his situation. I am very worried for my friend and can only hope and pray he will get better and will stay away from inflicting harm on himself.

Again, thank you very much and bless your kind hearts!

much love and blessings,
lemongrass

It is done, dear lemongrass!

I AM, on behalf of your loving request, allowing loving energies to pass through me to both you and your dear friend, E.

I allow the Higher Self to facilitate this activity. Amen.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
It is done, dear lemongrass!

I AM, on behalf of your loving request, allowing loving energies to pass through me to both you and your dear friend, E.

I allow the Higher Self to facilitate this activity. Amen.

Hello awareness,

Thank you so much! And thank you for taking the time to respond to my healing request!

I have no words but gratitude to you, dear friend.

Much love, light and many blessings to you!

lemongrass

♥♥