Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Master

I'm a virgo and in my saturn return apparently.

I think Virgo women are the cats of the zodiac.
Solitary, independent, loyal to a few who 'get them' and fabulous.

I think we get better with age Haha... probably the confidence factor may kick in.

I vaguely remember not loving myself as a teenager it was because I had a difficult childhood though... and the dreaded acne meant my self confidence was quite low.

I find now that I am all grown up that I assume I am fabulous Haha!
Old 04-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Why is it so hard to actually love and accept myself ? I have always struggled with low self-esteem and thinking I wasn't beautiful enough.I was raised by two Fire sign parents a Sagittarius mother and a Aries father.(it wasn't a walk in the park). My mom believes I shouldn't have low self esteem because I look like her I'm not confident like she is though. I know not every born Virgo isn't like this, personally I find August born Virgos to be more confident. Out of the Zodiac signs I just feel that it effects us more.
The opposite signs complement the other, provides what the other lacks, pushes the other, make a great team. Opposite signs also get into disagreements. They have similar personality traits and some dissimilar traits.
I was raised by 2 fire signs as well. Leo father, Aries mother. I still have a hard time loving myself. Loving others is a totally different thing. I am a Scorpio riseing, Virgo sun, cancer moon, and libra Mercury, mars, and Venus. It's an interesting mix.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Knower
Hi
yes I am also a virgo, I have only in the last couple off years been able to accept my self to who I truly am a being off positive light and accepting my self In a positive way. from a young age I also sufferd from low self esteem issues I wasn't academic and hated being in the lime light. I also couldn't be around confrontation in any shape or form I would get very emotional and cry. But when I look back now for me at least, my life experiences have shaped and moulded me into a much more confidant person. would love to talk about it but I could probably write a book lol. My youngest daughter is also a virgo and I see her very much in me, but iam blessed to be able to tell her everything will be ok and incourage her in many ways .I believe when we come into this body on earth choosing are birth sign is connected with our higher self and all is for good reasons to help us spirtitually in our development. so this time a thank my self for choosing to be a virgo
Old 05-12-2018, 01:13 AM
Master
I've also suffered from extreme low self-esteem and I got more confident when I was around 40 and in my 40s it continued to improve, still does.
I am a Taurus.
Becoming more confident as you grow older is part of growing older, not of sun sign. Most women get more confident about themselves, their bodies etc. when in their 40s and 50s. That's why younger men want us so much.
Basically in your 40s you stop giving a sh** about what others say and think about you, and this gets even better when you turn 50.
Part of life and grower wiser, not of sun sign.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I've also suffered from extreme low self-esteem and I got more confident when I was around 40 and in my 40s it continued to improve, still does.
I am a Taurus.
Becoming more confident as you grow older is part of growing older, not of sun sign. Most women get more confident about themselves, their bodies etc. when in their 40s and 50s. That's why younger men want us so much.
Basically in your 40s you stop giving a sh** about what others say and think about you, and this gets even better when you turn 50.
Part of life and grower wiser, not of sun sign.
hahaha! So true! As I am getting older I am getting more confident. Or as you put it not giving a poop. I am who I am.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
hahaha! So true! As I am getting older I am getting more confident. Or as you put it not giving a poop. I am who I am.
And doesn't it feel good!!
Old 05-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Master
I guess having having high self esteem and confidence has nothing to do with my sun sign and more so how I view myself.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:49 AM
Master
I find confidence and self esteem to be an overrated quality in a person. Not trying to cheer anyone up or anything. Just that a person who is contemplative and examines themselves is naturally going to be more hesitant, unsure of themselves.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I guess having having high self esteem and confidence has nothing to do with my sun sign and more so how I view myself.
I don't think it really does. Taking a risk and sometimes failing is good for the soul. Just keep trying you'll get it right. Can't help to think of a quote and a song on this one. There's a song by Tom petty. Even the losers get lucky sometimes. The quote, a ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not where it's meant to be. Whatever matters to you keep trying
Old 07-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I find confidence and self esteem to be an overrated quality in a person. Not trying to cheer anyone up or anything. Just that a person who is contemplative and examines themselves is naturally going to be more hesitant, unsure of themselves.
There's nothing wrong with being cautious, but confidence and self esteem will take you to the next level. Your the first person I ever Hurd say it's overrated. Why do you think that?