Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Knower

Question I've... lost myself

I've... lost myself.
I am not disconnected or depressed or tearful... I am just so far away. And my head isn't seperate from my body, like last time... I am just - faithless? And I have lost a spark in me? It is so hard. For someone who has so much faith and has lived trusting life and all it brings - the lessons, the good ones and the hard ones... - I am at a point where I am just feeling far away from everyone and everything. Practically I am moving. I have a moved, a lot actually, this year. Internally I am stuck... I think I am stuck IN me. I can't get out...
I was watching a movie last night and the girl was on the floor clinging to the side of the bed where her boyfriend slept. He woke up what felt like to something he was used to happening now, and asked her what's wrong? Get up please....
And she answered sobbing, "I don't know how to be here..."
And I really felt it. In all of me. I just don't know how to be here.
So I did what I do best, think of all the things that are holding me down - how to rid myself of them, how to break free and how to get away as far as possible because being in the middle with so much of it all around me, with me, and in me, is killing me. And of course the most obvious thing is, if it is in me, how do I expect it to not be there when I am away or leave the situations?
And I go back to thinking "I don't know how to be here..." - And I am searching for something - something to bring me back.
I am feeling blocked. I am trying to look after myself but I am definitely blocked on so many levels. And I guess the scary thing is, that it is up to me to make a change. Only I can do it... but I havn't felt like this ever, where I know only I can make it, and yet I am so aware that my being blocked is making me unable to respond or see, or feel......

I don't know what to do....

Thank you very much for reading...
any advice is much appreciated.

love and light,

LTH
Old 19-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Master

When I read your post, I had to read it again to see what it was you saying. BTW, I'm still not sure, but there is this part in the middle "being in the middle...and it is in me...how do I expect it not to be there when I am away or leave the situation?..

there really is not enough specific information in your post to be too helpful here, but this is what came to mind, so I will share it.

I was watching an Abraham Hicks video last night, and there was a gentleman who asked a question about leaving his job as a physical therapist and joining the circus. His other question was about having to attend a family reunion and that was going to be painful for him, so he couldn't decide whether to go or not. His other question was about ..hmmm I forget, maybe it'll come to me.

they gave him this hour long answer that was just simply incredible, but the bottom line in all of that was his pattern of behavior was to run away from anything that was uncomfortable. The problem with that is if or when you have to go back to that situation, it is the exact same feelings as when you ran away from it. The vibration of it hasn't changed. You may have changed, and gotten beyond it, but it is still there waiting in that same vibration.

The idea is to get to a place where YOU feel better about you, and not caring what anyone else thinks about you, and then when you go back to that place, you can stay in your own "space" and not get pulled into theirs.

I look at it like cleaning up your vibration. There are so many of these things in life that I need to clean up my vibration about, and that just simply means getting to a place where I feel better about them.

You sound like maybe you somehow turned off your emotions about whatever subject you are speaking about and feel nothing about it. That's not a bad place to start.

Hope this is helpful.

and if it isn't, what usually makes me feel better about anything is listening to Abe on You Tube - if you type in Abraham Hicks and whatever emotion you are looking for, or thing you are dealing with, chances are there is something there that addresses it. Just a thought, something that always makes me feel better.
Old 19-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator
I can relate to what you are feeling. Life can get a bit muddled sometimes and we don't always know why. You could have a bit of a tendency to depression as detaching from life is one of the symptoms. That said you admit that you feel a bit stuck on something so a little cognitive work may help you to resolve these feelings you are having. I would say to first set a goal to find out why you feel you don't know how to be here. Ask for clarity on what it is you may be stuck on. Make a commitment to get to the root of why you are blocked. You've made the first step in recognizing that you are struggling a bit. Now make the next step to decide to overcome it and the start paying attention to your world for the guidance and support you need to work it all out. You may have dreams that will guide you, or see something on tv or in a magazine or find a book that inspires you. I actually once found a book left in the airport that was just what I needed to hear at the time. The point is to first make a goal for where you want to be as opposed to sitting and dwelling on where you don't want to be. It can be hard to make that transition when we are stuck but just be persistent, patient and determined in your goal to find understanding and happiness and you will reach it one day. Stay strong.
Old 19-01-2013, 06:37 PM
amy green

((((learning to heal))))

You seem to be going through so much. So sorry for you. Whilst I found it hard to understand/put myself in your place, there were some words that caught my attention - notably that you say you are blocked and can't feel. This indicates emotional numbness - and is a coping mechanism. If this seems accurate, you can google 'emotional numbing/numbness' which provides a wealth of info for you to peruse. To be honest, I am not sure that you can get yourself out of this condition without professional help. Have you considered seeing someone about this?
Old 19-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Master
Hello LTH,

Yes we do get that feeling when we ask the logical brain questions like that.

Because you do yoga and meditation, I suggest that just being present with those things will help to bring you the "peace of mind" that your logical brain is having trouble with.

Spiritual teachers will tell you that well being is found by just "being" and not actually doing anything specific.

I hope that this thought will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-01-2013, 01:30 AM
Pathfinder
Archangel Jeremiel, or sometimes called Remiel can help you. He guides you gently to see what parts of you and your situation that has served their purpose. He shows how and what to get rid of, in a way that you are ready to see. He stands for hope and lifework.
He can also help you with finding your lifepurpose here in this life :)
You can summon him by chanting his name, archangels and angels in generals likes singing, so you can half-sing his name until you feel his presence :)
Old 23-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Master
have you tried grounding dear? simple but maybe just what the dr. ordered