Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Administrator
Door Bell and Motion Hallway Sensor

Hello

Well things in my home are getting more interesting. I have a doorbell on the side door that is not hooked up. I even looked to see if maybe there was a transformer in the wall, nothing. It rings. Its very soft but we hear it. The front door one is battery and its hooked to its own bell. I changed the batteries in it just in case. Nothing changed there.

Then the activity amped up a bit. Now the bell rings once and then the Hallway motion sensor goes off. This is set so that its human size that triggers it. So the cat does not set it off. Well the cat was sleeping beside me. My Son was sleeping in his room. I was alone in the living room. It went off twice.

The alarm company said the system is running correctly.

I do not mind company as my home and my family are all so open to spirits coming in and out. Just the wonderment of a dead door bell ringing and now the motion sensor. Maybe I need to set up a motion camera ?

Lynn
Old 27-09-2020, 05:31 AM
Master
If the motion detector set off the alarm, the alarm company should come up with a valid explanation.

As for the side door bell, did it ever work?
Is it wireless or wired?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

I had the alarm company out things are all good. They had no explanation for the issues but did agree that at times it seems to be "paranormal" without explanation in some homes.

The side door bell never worked, I had the electrician out to check it and maybe wire me in a new bell. We cut open the wall and found no transformer for the bell and the wires to it were cut. So its not working at all. I put up a battery one, but the bell fell off the door so I took it down and took the battery out of it. I assume that at one time there was a wired door bell. There was no chime when I moved in just a mark on the wall where one was.

The chime on the wall in the house has no batteries in it. There is nothing to set off a door bell in the wall or wired up.

I have a front door bell that is wireless and that one is fine. I have a side door chime with no batteries that rings LOL.

Lynn
Old 28-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I had the alarm company out things are all good. They had no explanation for the issues but did agree that at times it seems to be "paranormal" without explanation in some homes.

The side door bell never worked, I had the electrician out to check it and maybe wire me in a new bell. We cut open the wall and found no transformer for the bell and the wires to it were cut. So its not working at all. I put up a battery one, but the bell fell off the door so I took it down and took the battery out of it. I assume that at one time there was a wired door bell. There was no chime when I moved in just a mark on the wall where one was.

The chime on the wall in the house has no batteries in it. There is nothing to set off a door bell in the wall or wired up.

I have a front door bell that is wireless and that one is fine. I have a side door chime with no batteries that rings LOL.

Lynn

Sometimes quirky things like that happens because of static electricity. Do you have a rug or carpet in that area? Possible 'generator' for static electricity.

Do you or somebody else were nylons? Another source for static problems.

As for a transformer possibly being in the wall: no building codes would allow that.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-10-2020, 03:57 AM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sometimes quirky things like that happens because of static electricity. Do you have a rug or carpet in that area? Possible 'generator' for static electricity.

Do you or somebody else were nylons? Another source for static problems.

As for a transformer possibly being in the wall: no building codes would allow that.

I suspect it is static electricity that is causing the problem.

I have personally witnessed the effects of at least 20,000 volts of static electricity.