Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-02-2011, 11:38 AM
casper

Lights blowing out....weird...

ok i was upset last night, i have down moments and was at the point of crying. I felt terrible and wanted some comfort from my guide. So I said I would go into the next room and write to him in my notebook.

In the room, the light on the ceiling split into 3 sections with a bulb and and lampshade at the end. I opened the door of the room, thinking about how i was going to write to my guide and as i switched on the light, 2 of the 3 bulbs blew. The one that was left was enough to light the room but the 2 blowing caught me off guard. But i went in anyways and just wrote "please help me" and "I'm sad please help" but i gave up then thinking that i don't know if he can help me...I only stayed like 2 minutes.

I had to put my dogs in then straight afterwards and I put on the light in the main section of the garage and left it on while i went to get the dog. SO i got her and walked her into the smaller section with no light on. Then just as we walked into the small part of the garage, the light in the main section turned off by itself...i thought that was weird so i turned on the light in the small part and went back out to see what happened to the light...turns out the switch was turned the other way so it was off! When i turned it on again, it was perfect! No one was outside to turn it off while i was out there. Were these just coincidences?? Should i be worried?? Were thses signs from my guide?? Or maybe something else?? :/

Also, i tried finding out my spirit guides name a few months ago and the name "Stephen" came to mind but all this time i wasn't sure if that was correct but this morning when i woke up, before i opened my eyes, I got the most clear image - it was just blank...then a pencil came and wrote: "Stephen is..."
Should i take this as conformation??
Old 22-02-2011, 08:37 PM
pebble

I just moved into a new place this month. I lived here for about a week and then the lights started to flicker. Just a little. Then the motion light would come on and stay on. My modem to my computer would click on and off, but my computer would stay on. One morning I got up and turned the kitchen light on and 2 of the 3 blew out..they flashed like morse code. lol then blew.
I started to make a cup of coffee in my microwave. Then all the electric in the house went dead. I called the landlord. He sent the maintenance man over and the breakers were not tripped..but he shut them off and turned them back on and the electric came on. I told him if it happened again that I was calling him back. Sure enough within an hour it happened again. This time he called the electric company, because I insisted. Kinda was starting to worry me. Didn't want the house to burn down. The owner said they had never had a problem with the electric.
Luckily the man from the electric company found a bad receptor. No problems since he replaced it. Is there such a thing as a coincidence? don't know. Maybe it is just time for the electric to start messing up?