Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Legrand

So much information in this image:

Here is a link to it in a wider image:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/dc...e5a324c343.gif

Old 03-10-2021, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Shambavi : Kriya Yoga Practice 12
Interesting to know! Thanks for sharing, Legrand
Old 03-10-2021, 01:30 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Interesting to know! Thanks for sharing, Legrand

Hello Unseeking:

My favourite one in the 20 Kriya practice:

Linga Sandchalana : Kriya practice 19

It is done naturally for me in the walking state, more like a ball of conscious energy that grows in a sphere all around the body and back to a point, singularity, in the centre of the heart chakra in a pulsating mode.

Those who did not find a guru within or without should read this 955 page book before attempting any other Kriya Yoga practice. The two I just gave are not dangerous for a beginer, yet very powerful, won't give any other one here on SF.

It is said that one may start the Kriya Yoga techniques when one is able to stay in the meditating position for at least 2 hours a day. For those with Kundalini already open no need to sit for so long, each of the 20 Kriya yoga practice are then like candies one may offer itself once in a while.

The book is:
A Systemic Course in the Ancient Tantric Yechniques of Yoga and Kriya by Swami Satyananda Saraswati first edition 1981.

Antoine
Old 03-10-2021, 01:51 PM
Master
@ Legrand … thanks! I’ll try to locate a pdf on the net.

I do feel the spiritual heart but probably it’s early days so no regular pulse and ball of energy as in your case. It’s like a permanent presence within with connections to navel, jugular notch, third eye, crown, Bindu & medulla over front and back.

I’m happy with the process automatically unfolding rather than to interfere with any conscious mind triggered practice. Simply looking, doing nothing.
Old 03-10-2021, 02:05 PM
Legrand

Quote:

I’m happy with the process automatically unfolding rather than to interfere with any conscious mind triggered practice. Simply looking, doing nothing.

Yes it is the best and only way for those graced by the Divine.

And we are all graced by the Divine, just that some do not realize it as the hamster is spinning the wheel in their day to day mind.

Sorry again this video that makes me laugh so much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kcTdzKb_E&t=75s
Old 03-10-2021, 02:40 PM
Legrand

Quote:
@ Legrand … thanks! I’ll try to locate a pdf on the net.

Found it, the link will open directly in acrobat pdf reader:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...mLCJA3mT6_m 8
Old 03-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Found it, the link will open directly in acrobat pdf reader:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...mLCJA3mT6_m 8

Wow! Thanks a lot, Legrand, very thoughtful, not to mention, helpful!
Old 03-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
It is done naturally for me in the walking state, more like a ball of conscious energy that grows in a sphere all around the body and back to a point, singularity, in the centre of the heart chakra in a pulsating mode.

Me again

Feel like typing today, it seems.

Just wanted to add, that this pulsation of this conscious energy ball is not done by attention on the breath, it is rather the very source of breathing, thus living.

In Taoism it is centred in the Dan Dien, just below the navel. Also called the dragon pearl.
In Kriya Yoga in the solar plexus.

I cannot say why it is centred in the heart chakra for me. Just came out that way naturally.

Must say that being so tall physically, my physical heart is not placed at the same place in the the physical body as for humans with a normal height. Maybe it is tied to this physical constitution that I have.

Antoine
Old 03-10-2021, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
Kundalini and Chakras+Auric Field

I found kundalini exercise experience very physical and tiring as you know there a lot breathing involved mind you i only did the workshops which which were from 10am in the morning till 5pm with short breaks in between aerobics was easy compared to this kind of spiritual exercise. chakra clearing and exercises becareful which ones you do and make sure they are closed down to a level no dark entities can syphon off your hard worked for psychic enrgy if you dont soon as your asllep they attack its happened to me several times its either my guardian does not hear me when i ask for protection or somewthing else is going on but on the last occassion i can confirm your auric field does exist although the last time i experienced it i was only three and half years old i was not ready for thyat experience esp upon waking from a deep sleep but as we say here you cannot cry over spilt milk
Old 16-10-2021, 06:24 AM
Master
@ briam … thanks for sharing.

My views … just as the bully is actually a coward, the ‘dark entity’ is, as you say, in the darkness. It wishes to go into the light. Meanwhile, to enliven itself, it latches onto fears we nurture. If we recognise that God consciousness is all there is, then, as an individuated, indivisible aspect of God essence, we offer no anchor for rancour, metaphorically speaking and as such, are not only immune from entities but can assist them, if they chance to come our way. Of course, if we call for help, the master appears!

All is well, as long as we be free from doubts, hesitancy and fear.