Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-07-2021, 11:25 PM
Pathfinder
Hi everybody,
Very impressive account that ThatMan shared with us, thank you.
Truly amazing, few people realize the variety of experiences people can have.
This one is really exceptional.
Old 10-07-2021, 10:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This started many months ago when I woke up in a dark void that was like my private and intimate reality. There I could create vast realities and imagine whatever I want. I was able to listen clear music and create amazing things out of nothing.

This morning I woke up again there, I spent around 6-7 hours but in this world it only felt as 2 to 3 hours, I checked the time every time I came back in this reality and returned back there. I can do things like this when I am very sleepy or relaxed.

This was not lucid dreaming because there was no dreaming involved though I was fully lucid, I woke up in that dark void and because I felt it's my own world, I decided to have fun and imagine things. This was neither an out of body experience because I was still at the level of my physical body, as if I was in a subtle reality very close to my physical body. I was in every moment 100% in touch with it so I could wake up at any given time.

I knew that this whole reality was like a virtual reality, it was not real and right away I did not desire to be there but I decided to see what I can imagine just for shake of doing it.
When I was very young, I was able to get to this 'place' of darkness by an open eye meditation of staring in space. As I grew, I learnt that I could not access beyond this place, but what this place is called is 'Akash' or 'Inner Space'.

We acknowledge that we are microcosms of this Macrocosm on a physical level, and so this is the microcosmic space you accessed.

When you purify your being (elements of Fire, water, air, earth), this innerspace starts to take on a different shape. And as you mature and grow, it takes on different colors as well. As I grew, it took the form of a place full of white (not light) and I could make causal forms, or formations as mother mere aurobindo calls them, and they take a life of they're own.

But this space will always remain empty without the interference of God. This is the secret place, the empty space within which can take on various forms based ones spiritual level and development of they're inner tattwas.

This usually is the space where you can meet with spirits of various forms, communicate with them and even learn. An entity can use this space by presenting they're own tattwa manifestations in relation to they're will and purpose for they're visit to you.