Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Smile From Post 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
...to gain experience and learn from valuable lessons via the human condition on Earth,
the hardest place to exist in this universe.

Not many want to come here because of what I've already stated.
It's a, "I'll pass on that one thanks". But here we are.
Lol, yes but here we are!
My understanding is many of us are very enthusiastic about coming back here, why?
From all my reading, because while in the In-between place before coming back...
we have learned how incredibly fast our opportunities are here to grow and advance.

A funny example is, while standing with your guide in front of the Council...one can say:
"I wanna be born blind, in poverty to drunken parents!"
(That one always makes me laugh; in other words, "Sock it to me, I wanna GROW!")
Then the Council says back,
Well you may have forgotten how hard it is on earth...hows about this time you try just being poor with alcoholic parents?
Ok.

(I'm wondering if that example came from one of Chico Xavier's books, not many in English.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
A funny example is, while standing with your guide in front of the Council...one can say:
"I wanna be born blind, in poverty to drunken parents!"
(That one always makes me laugh; in other words, "Sock it to me, I wanna GROW!")
Then the Council says back,
Well you may have forgotten how hard it is on earth...hows about this time you try just being poor with alcoholic parents?
Ok.

Well, we know now that I wanted to peek under the bed to see what is hiding under there. I did find out. Not very nice at all.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
@...vel...

So what else can you find below the surface?

If you look to the left or right or that one piece of space created, or look behind that, what else might you see in the totality of that space. Bad things don’t take up the entirety of space and creation.

I had my own symbolism show me the virus, show me myself and what it means in me as I perceive as one.

So seeing all this and building a bigger picture, what does it mean in you?

You say your here for the truth, there’s always more truth..

Or maybe you’ll be promoted to learn something new.. hehe
Old 30-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Experiencer
JustBe,

I wanted to know who, what, why, when and where. Of all the nasty things that lurk here. In plain sight (in disguise) and the ones in the shadows and the ones, legends are made.

I had a very strong pull toward the occult, esoteric and arcane. This was not known to me as yet because I hadn't awakened yet. Subconsciously I was being prepared. For what I was going to uncover/reveal.

Specific truths, yes and no. Generally non-specific. Whatever I had an interest in. Knowing too much at the level of consciousness I had would have broken my mind. Now I know what I know, I've climbed to the next rung of the ladder in consciousness. Now I am ready for some heavier duty mind bending knowledge. That I haven't worked out yet. I'll ask for a download of something that will intrigue me. Maybe I'll just refine what I already know. Hmm, maybe.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.

Last edited by ..Vel.. : 30-05-2022 at 10:35 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:53 AM
Master
Maybe knowledge leads to awareness..

Refinement is one way to look at it.

I use the word integrate it.

Like it all goes in, opens me, clears me emotionally and then I get clear of the whole infusion..

Then it’s not reactive in me..

I am aware and clear.

The truth has illuminated me where I sought to see.
Old 30-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I am aware and clear. The truth has illuminated me where I sought to see.

Absolutely.

Old 30-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Experiencer
The shadows and the darkness that hide the nasties, demons in religious texts and the ones who are aware of them are entities from another universe who came to this universe eons ago.
They are an advanced space faring race that the main colony lives in a star system close to our home (in terms of their tech, it's a short car trip to them).

They thrive in 3rd/4th density frequencies, Earth. They are shapeshifters and they have the utmost passionate hatred of humans imaginable. Why? Many eons ago when they found this universe, they came across the Lyra star system. 9 planets contained our ancestors of humanity that we have here on Earth now.

The Lyrans had an abundance of resources, were well educated and were grounded spiritually. These entities that came to the Lyra system, were the Draconians. They approached the Lyrans to understand what they had going on within their society. The Lyrans were puzzled by the question and did not understand its intent of it. The Draconians took offence and obliterated 3 of the 9 planets, killing billions. From that time on the Draconians grew their hatred for any form of humanity.

When they learned about Earth, they learned from their mistakes. Rather than destroy humanity, to take advantage of Earth's population by manipulating everything.

The Draconians pretty much gave themselves a pat on the back for their efforts. Word got back to their Supreme leader. Are you ready to know what & who that might be? Let me know if your mind is ready?

They would perform rituals and blood sacrifices, eating the flesh of humans, torturing them before eating their flesh and drinking the blood of the victims.
This is the true version of the eucharist, in particular from the Roman Catholic Church. Drink the blood of Christ and the eat the body of Christ comes from. As Jesus was crucified by the Romans because he opposed and was going to expose the Khazarian money magic system that utilised usury that was about to be put into place. Which we now have today. The Khazarians are the closest hybrids of the human/Draconian entity.
They practice and perform black magic & satanic rituals, child sexual abuse, blackmail, coercion, manipulation, overthrow and put into power to suit their agendas.

It's all in plain sight. They used to be very secretive and clandestine, methodical and patient. Little by little, step by step. But time is running out for them, time that they don't have. They are fumbling around because what a particular country has done to another, that country was their key stronghold. But the countries in question, the one that was invaded still belonged to the one doing the invading. So it was and isn't an invasion as MSM puts it.

Their plan is population reduction. Because Earth has had enough of harbouring these entities. Earth is shifting to 5th density. That is why so many souls are incarnating here to witness and experience the grand cosmic event. But the Entities know this, this is why we've been experiencing what we have been. This is not a conspiracy, this is what I see, know and have learnt.

Have you joined any dots yet?

Old 30-05-2022, 11:45 PM
Master
Have you joined the dots in that seeing?

What are you trying to prove to others?
Old 30-05-2022, 11:56 PM
Master

i don't know the truth... but... I do know that I was told (via the bible) that such beings are themselves but pawns in a greater game....
Old 31-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Have you joined the dots in that seeing?

What are you trying to prove to others?

I've been shown what to look for and yes, many dots have been connected. It makes sense to now know why all this garbage in the world is going on.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I am but a mere messenger (lightworker) tasked to assist others to see the true reality and not the one we perceive as the real one. Like I've said before, what we think is real is just an illusion. What is real has been covered by lies, deception and deceit. The war between good and evil is one between truth and lies.

Look at the failed US Misinformation department. Lies to cover lies.

Censorship, freedom of speech, speaking out by professionals only for them to be shut down, silenced. The ending of the Age of Pisces is closing. The Age of Aquarius is approaching.

So am I a nutter, or one that is the opposite of the later paragraph? Because of gifts & abilities to see through the veil, smoke and mirrors were created for us all to not see through. But some can.

Opening minds to be able to also see the garbage hiding under the bed. So it can be cleaned out.