Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 20-03-2022, 12:18 PM
Master
'Do not seek after what you yearn for, seek after the source of the yearning itself.' - Adyashanti
Old 26-04-2023, 11:39 PM
Master
'True salvation is a state of freedom - from fear, from suffering, from a perceived state of lack and insufficiency and therefore from all wanting, needing, grasping, and clinging. It is freedom from compulsive thinking, from negativity, and above all from past and future as a psychological need.' - Eckhart Tolle
Old 28-04-2023, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
'Do not seek after what you yearn for, seek after the source of the yearning itself.' - Adyashanti
I just wanted to say wow...good way to put it, Adya...I went to Boulder, Co once to see him...patient guy - since a mentally
challenged person took up most of everyone's time with him.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I just wanted to say wow...good way to put it, Adya...I went to Boulder, Co once to see him...patient guy - since a mentally
challenged person took up most of everyone's time with him.
I remember you saying you'd been to see Adya - aw, it warms my heart to think that he spent so much time talking to the mentally-challenged person, always loved Adya.
Old 14-05-2023, 10:13 PM
Master

The true beauty within all art comes not from any picture or painting, but from the beauty that already exists within each person; a piece of art can only be beautiful if the person who beholds it is in themselves a beautiful person.

To see the most profound beautiful spiritual art whilst in physical life, you only have to recognise the true beauty of yourself and project it into all you behold. Everything you shall perceive then shall become a work of art and a spiritual masterpiece.

~ Spirit Guide Sparrow
Old 04-09-2023, 02:39 PM
You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe
is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

-Abraham-Hicks

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe
is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

-Abraham-Hicks
That is a very profound quote ... depending on one's interpretation of the word "You".
Old 05-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
That is a very profound quote ... depending on one's interpretation of the word "You".
Trying to start trouble again, I see.

Always bear this in mind: Everything is in God's hands, and you are His tool to be used by Him as He pleases.
Try to grasp the significance of 'all is His' and you will immediately feel free from all burdens.

Anandamayi Ma

Old 06-09-2023, 12:34 PM
Master
As you well know, I love starting trouble.

As you also know, my teacher was a soul sister of Anandamayi Ma and frequently quoted her revealing statement: "I am the all pervading Reality". The words "I" and "You" can take on different meanings depending on the perspective from which one is speaking .. as in the case of Anandamayi Ma.

To get back to starting trouble, I attended a Death Cafe recently with the intention of just listening to the group which included doctors, palliative care providers, a philosopher author, and others from the various wisdom traditions. When asked directly about why I was there, I mentioned that my interest started with a near death experience many years ago ... and, from that point, without intending it, my experiences became the focus of the meeting after which I exchanged contact info with several people there. I start "trouble" wherever I go.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Still Waters -how exciting for them to have an NDEr there!!!

''Always remember that you belong to no one, and no one belongs to you.
Reflect that some day you will suddenly have to leave everything in this world — so make the acquaintanceship of God now.
He only is wise who devotes himself to realizing, not reading only, the ancient revelations.''

-Lahiri Mahasaya