Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-03-2023, 11:41 PM
Master

i don't want to meat any famous people. The whole thing with money and fame just seems too ridiculous to me. And they would probably be mean....
Old 27-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I'm just a nothing nobody. I would not want to bug a special famous person with having to meet me.
Why do you put yourself below someone else?
Famous or not, they are only human, just like everyone else..
Old 27-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i don't want to meat any famous people. The whole thing with money and fame just seems too ridiculous to me. And they would probably be mean....
I think a lot of them are very narcissistic and self centered and mean. Full of feelings of self importance.
Old 27-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
Why do you put yourself below someone else?
Famous or not, they are only human, just like everyone else..
I don't think of it as below. It's just how I am. I am very inward, not outgoing, prone to being serious and not interested in small talk and non-sense. Low energy and lazy or laid back to say it in more positive way. So an out going famous person with high energy, high self worth, yea I would not want to bother them. They would not enjoy being around me. I would not really buy their idea of specialness or superiority because they stand in front of a camera with a lot of make up on.

Many things of value and worth on earth are without any value in the astral world.
Old 23-05-2023, 03:55 AM
Master
My Top 2 celebraties that I would have liked to have met:
1.Prince Rogers Nelson (June 7, 1958-April 21.2016)
is widely regarded as one of the greatest musicians of his generation.He was known his
flamboyant,*androgynous*persona;his wide vocal range, being a multi-instrumentalist.

2.Zayn Javadd Malik (Born: January 12 1993)
British singer and former ex boy bander from Britsh boy group One Direction.
Bradford,*West Yorkshire, immigrant*Pakistani*Muslim*father, Yaser Malik, and a White British mother of*English*and*Irish*descent, Trisha Malik .
Old 23-05-2023, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I think a lot of them are very narcissistic and self centered and mean. Full of feelings of self importance.

I dunno. Maybe some or many of them are just confident and accomplished. This may be mistaken for narcissism, but an actual narcissist will use every opportunity to talk about him/her self, at the cost of others and giving others the space. This is not the same as feeling confident and proud, and simply answering questions about themselves, which is what famous people are expected to answer a lot of the time. They live in a world where they're to talk about themselves quite a bit.
Old 23-05-2023, 09:55 AM
Master

I agree with Altair. There’s good and bad in every walk of life.

For me personally, I can’t think of anyone famous or otherwise that I would like to meet. But spiritually it would be nice to meet and talk to my guardian angel/guide. Now that would be interesting.
Old 23-05-2023, 12:13 PM
Pathfinder

Marilyn Monroe. I think she had an interesting life
Old 23-05-2023, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I agree with Altair. There’s good and bad in every walk of life.

For me personally, I can’t think of anyone famous or otherwise that I would like to meet. But spiritually it would be nice to meet and talk to my guardian angel/guide. Now that would be interesting.
now that you mention it Redchic12, that would be cool to meet your gaurdian angel/guide.
Old 23-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Guide

I've never cared much about celebrities, but if I had to choose someone, I'd choose Keanu Reeves.
He seems like a humble and kind person who doesn't get too caught up in the Hollywood madness..