Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-02-2023, 04:04 PM
Master
Color

[quote=Miss Hepburn]Yes, hope you are well and we miss you....many new people here that could use your wisdom!]

Hi Miss H.
Yes and i also send all my love out to Sparrow. He is an interesting person on Sf, dare i say the most interesting person
in places where others do not.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

The service you can offer to those in suffering is to help them rediscover their sense and experience of connection. Whether it is a human being, animal or a physical place, you always, in all ways, have a part to play. Help reconnect that person, thing or place to their core values and root energy centres.

Sparrow

From page 77 post 770

Greetings, Spirit Guide Sparrow
We have not been Blessed with your writings for a while and sure miss your Wisdom, my Friend.

We say:
"Aho Mitakuye Oyasin"
A Lakota (Native American Sioux) phrase.
Simple translation to english "we are all related".
The phrase translates in English as "all my relatives," "we are all related," or "all my relations."
It is a prayer or greeting of oneness and harmony with all forms of life:
other people, animals, birds, insects, trees and plants, and even rocks, rivers, mountains and valleys etc, etc.
It recognizes the Sacredness of ALL things of Creation.

This is usually our first and most basic instruction and we learn of all the many connections and ways to build harmony with ALL Life throughout our Lives.
So when we find or uncover our "core values and root energy centres" and build our relationships from here and Love being our "CHIEF" energy.
These become our most prized possessions since they extend into the Spirit World with us after death or in the after Life, so I'm told.
So in my eyes it is my most important instruction and Way to grow in the Divine Love of my Creator
"Wanka Tanka" (Great Mystery Spirit) and one I always come back to throughout the day.
Hope you stop in for a visit Sparrow.

PEACE
And "Aho Mitakuye Oyasin"

P.S.When I talk in the plural I am speaking for my Guides and myself and some in my circle of friends.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:34 AM
Administrator
I can only agree with what eezi-ulgen has said it would be nice to see you back,

Namaste
Old 12-02-2023, 01:25 PM
Master

Yes pleeeeeeeez!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

If Sparrow doesn't now call in here then he won't see the wishes of those who would like to hear from him. Perhaps sending him messages directly would let him know?
Old 13-02-2023, 05:17 AM
Guide

He always said he was aware whenever we tried to contact him. Though of course a personal private message would be welcome. I feel he is likely busy with his other committments. He once mentioned he was working with disadvantaged children.
Old 13-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Experiencer

I imagine he judges he's completed here all he intended and is now helping elsewhere.
Old 13-02-2023, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
He once mentioned he was working with disadvantaged children.
Aw.
Well, we have his website and his many posts to fill the gap .

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Master
Dear esteemed readers and distinguished friends,

Bountiful bows and gratuitous greetings; in light of love, blessings from the stars above.

It has been some measure of time since my last visit. The whispers of well-wishes do not go unheard, or unappreciated.

The doors of deliberation which continue to open from past discussions credit this circumvoluted community.

The power of the written word, in the appropriate hands, is a flame of creation, reflection and destruction. They can illuminate, cultivate or disintegrate.

These past exchanges have illuminated what resides within many, and has created a platform for the self to be explored and realized through contemplative discourse.

I give gratitude for the opportunity of this discourse.

The sentimental nature of the human heart cultivates value in bygone relations and associations through the reflection of words, for they represent connections to one anothers existential values.

I thank you for your sweet serenades of spoken sincerity.

As we have also had demonstrated, words can be weaponized to disintegrate the cultivation of connection in an act of self-destruction.

Be our words written to the will of our heart wisdom, and shared in the light of love, so shall they never fail us in the light of truth. Those who would seek to disintegrate their worth destroy only their own light that illuminates their true self.

I applaud those who speak their truth, which does not precipitate fear nor encourage another to recede, but instead to excel.

I give merit to those who have maintained this spiritual and “expeditional” platform in the face of personal challenges and cyclical recession in readers.

On behalf of the Asceleottyi and other parallel parties, I wish one and all good health, good humour and a good day.

I leave for you some of my latest works, which are often more effective than my words.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Master

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸