Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-03-2023, 09:09 PM
Master
Alexa

Have you got Alexa in your home and you don't realise they is recording everything you say are you setting off by accident and I know I have
I have asked Alexa and set off at the moment because I have
Have

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-03-2023, 11:19 PM
Master

They are trying to pass a law in congress this week so you are told when your refrigerator has a camera and microphone in it. They are spying on us in everything now days. I read 5G lets them watch you in your house walking around. All new TV's have hidden mics and cameras. I read they are putting microphones in some toasters now. They connect to cell towers using wifi in your house. So they can record you.

One time I went and bought cat litter and then got home and turned on my computer and there was an ad for the same cat litter I just bought. Another time I was watching tv in my living room and said I'd like some root beer to a friend then I went online in my bedroom and an ad popped up for the brand of root beer I said while watching tv.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Master

i just always assumed I would have no privacy. even long before small cameras became mass-produced i assumed people were using them on me lol... at one point I was playing to the cameras but that quickly became boring so I just started going about my life the way I would anyway and don't think about it very much any more... but there is always the factor of if I'm doing it I shouldn't be too surprised if someone knows I am doing it lol...
Old 27-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Master

I dont have an Alexa its just not my kind of device . On ele. appl spying , out side of lap tops and smart phones I dont think they have a mic. or camera . I think some fridges have some kind of rfid reader . If one is a wine /beer drinker that info might be passed on to local stores selling wine/ beer . Is Alexa a spy device ? Who knows . I might start a thread on the bad caps forum and see what they think over there and post a link hear .
Old 31-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Dude111

Alexa is spying garbage..... My parents have it and wont listen to me........

They dont care that YES its recording e v e r y  t h i n g!!

Last edited by Dude111 : 01-04-2023 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-04-2023, 08:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Alexa is spying garbage..... My parents have it and wont listen to me........

They dont care that YES its recording e v e r y t h i n g!!
I agree , but i applaud your parents and I know they must be in their 80' s for even getting the concept of "Alexa" ..
( And I DO apologize because I wrote in another thread about your new puppy being a friend to your lonely dad and yourself after losing your mum.
I'm so sorry for getting your stories mixed up )
But yeah... I can't even get my head around Alexa myself ...
Can't see the point and wouldnt want it even as a gift ... And Im not even that old !!!!
Old 01-04-2023, 10:57 AM
Dude111

Thats OK,your right puppy is a friend!!

But I still mi$$ my other friends terribly..........
Old 01-04-2023, 11:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Thats OK,your right puppy is a friend!!

But I still mi$$ my other friends terribly..........
Awww so sweet...
We all need friends .
Just sorry that I got mixed up about your parents.
I'm glad they are still both alive.
I wish my children could say the same about their dad and me being terminal.....
But yes .
The puppy is a comfort bless him....
What's he called ????
Old 01-04-2023, 04:10 PM
Master
I have a friend whose cell phone constantly tells him verbally to take the tape off his cell phone's camera.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
.....Just sorry that I got mixed up about your parents.
I'm glad they are still both alive...
Sadly my mum passed last year.... I do miss her alot!!