Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-03-2023, 04:29 PM
Knower
Hey, Hey. Wrote a long hopeful and humble post, but I'm afraid of posting it, after breaking my trust to tf I don't really know is there anyone who I can trust. Feeling like being in a loop... Considering mental hospital as I'm afraid of my life at moments, have so much anger in me. Don't know what parts of it are valid and justified and what parts are not. Really, I think I need ****ing help and I would have ask for it a long ago, but I m not sure if I even deserve it. I have no idea with what of my old Self I can identify and with what I cannot. What I am and this is too much. I'm also afraid if taking medicaments won't cut a connection between me and God - who I feel abandoned me haha, though I know this is not truth. I also have a feeling that a lot of those feelings and tensions are generated by me.... but don't know what to do to stop it. Again, loop.

Lost touch with Beauty and Love. Anger and need to revenge is mixing with unconditional understanding and compassion towards any living creature and Fear with childish trust. I had psychiatric diagnosis and I'm looking for a way out of here... Maybe I'm possesed? :/

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 25-03-2023, 01:51 AM
Administrator
You are wasting a ton of spiritual energy when you become angry, anger is very addictive so the more we use anger to vent the more difficult it becomes to refrain from doing it, its feels like Alice in wonderland tumbling down the rabbit hole!! Anger takes away your right to be at peace with yourself and any spiritual endeavors you are trying to go through
There is a way to control of anger. It will take time to do but…. You can do it, three simple words are all that’s needed, I will not lie to you, in all its simplicity you will have to fight your own mind and heart to find any resemblance of peace and serenity within you
All you have to do is ‘Let It Go’

Every single time you find yourself being angry ask yourself this…. ‘Who is being angry?’

WHY?

Don’t look for answers there are none!! just question your mind, question your heart, question your anger, now…. LET IT GO!
Are you a deserving person? Yes. We are all connected in some quirky way
Old 25-03-2023, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Considering mental hospital as I'm afraid of my life at moments, have so much anger in me. Don't know what parts of it are valid and justified and what parts are not. Really, I think I need ****ing help and I would have ask for it a long ago, but I m not sure if I even deserve it.

if you think you need help, do whatever you think you need to do to get it. Don't worry about whether we think you 'deserve' it.

god abandoned me, too, but I think of it as an opportunity to walk around on my own instead of relying on him to carry me everywhere. That doesn't make it any easier though...
Old 25-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Thank you Beauty, you inspired me and i feel gratitude and am touched by your compassion and gentleness
My dear , I feel everything that you feel. Not only because I am an Empath, but because I have experienced everything that you have .
But to know the depth of that love is a gift that very few experience.
Always remember each touch, each word , and every emotion .
Because it will get you through the rest of your life.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart
Every single time you find yourself being angry ask yourself this….
‘Who is being angry?’
Good one!!!
I don't get angry, I get sickened by some people, tho....I'll ask myself that question...Very good therapy technique.
I normally don't ask, Who, but I sure do ask myself, "Now, why does this bother me?"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Administrator
children ask the perfect question, every time its asked there are less and less answers produced by it until at last no answer is possible

Why? is the question lol

applied to all spiritual quests we find no one answer is final/complete so we simply question without seeking an answer

the word question is not itself a quest-ion, ion is a term used to describe something very small an atom or part of one. so we are being very particular when we seek answers to our questions
Old 11-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Ascender

Spiritual Attack and False Twin Flame

Whoops wrong place