Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-03-2023, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder

Do Angels Work Together?

I can't find where I read it - another wasted day!

I once, quite recently, read a snippet in a book about Angels, that a person having troubles with another (seemingly unchanging or unreasonable) person...can ask their own Angel to "communicate" in some way, with the Angel of that stubborn/difficult person and that the 2 Angels would work together to help heal the rift between person 1 and person 2.

I've turned this house upside down, trying to find the book in which I read it, but I can't find it.

Has anybody, here, encountered this mention while reading a book about Angels?...or, has anybody, here, any knowledge about this "Angel-talks-with-other-Angel" fix? It's a nice thought, and a very constructive idea, although free will must still remain untouched, I know.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:48 PM
Administrator
I feel you can have more than one Angel looking over you,
and there is no reason to say they don't communicate with each other

Namaste
Old 15-03-2023, 10:08 PM
I do it all the time, "Hello,hey listen, would you guys talk to so and so's Guides to influence him
to sell that 'thing' to me instead of the other guy? Thank you, you guys."
And I have a big smile...because I know it's been done for me.
I'm thanking them all the time for all their help.
(But I must say, I usually talk directly to God ...cuz I know He'll take care of it His way for me.)
And trust me - I know saying this is foreign to most people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks, for that, NS and MH. It makes sense that, if we are able to confer with others about a seemingly unbeatable problem, that somebody as advanced as Angels (and maybe Spirit Guides) would be able to do that. If this is true, then we have far more help available to us than we might suspect.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:25 PM
I have a friend who's boss could not stand her - the Principle of the school she taught in.
I pumped her up with confidence that ANYTHING could happen ---her angels could talk to his angels, then he could have
a sweet dream about her...or he could see an accident that just made him think he should be nicer...and a couple other scenarios I painted for her.
(Only to have her imagine it is not impossible, see? Ya gotta believe.)
''Just ask ....
ask God, talk to your angels, but do it with complete confidence.''

The VERY next day she texted me ---he called her into his office for something and was SUPER nice to her and even paid her a compliment.

(She happens to be a powerfully accurate Medium ...did that change things ...I dunno...did she have a better connection to her Guides...I dunno.
I was curious since it happened SO fast, tho.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2023, 05:07 AM
Pathfinder

I often wonder if "belief" is really only a merely receptive state of mind, or if it's an actual (very powerful) 'sendable' energy force or 'beam', itself! Belief appears to be an excellent shot, when it comes to locating and reaching its intended target - just, wondering!
Old 16-03-2023, 09:37 AM
Knower

Hi Ian,

Angels are multi-dimensional energies.

Energies that are all connected, intertwined, and entangled. Hence there is no such thing as archangels that rank highest of all angels, rather they all do different things and are all equally important. No hierarchy like what we have here in limited dimensionality.

That means when we pray to what we believe is one particular angel, we are in fact praying to all of them.

Interestingly the technology of internet, super high speed wifi, and online social media were given to us by God/Source to give us a glimpse of and prepare us for what it is like to have instant and constant connectivity.

Now imagine being all connected through our high consciousness without wifi. Then we will know instantly when someone is lying to us. No more secrets or hidden agendas.

How nice it would be when the new normal is more caring, kindness, honesty, and integrity. Humanity is now finally at the pre-requisite stage of evolving towards that new normal.

The higher or more expanded our consciousness is, the less we will need the help of angels. Because we will innately know the better choices and choose them.

What an amazing long term human adventure we passionately signed up for when in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

Souls are a part of God/Source, and so they are multi-dimensional, eternal, divine, and infinite. At our soul level, we had done similar work on other young planets. What we are doing here is not our first rodeo, we just don’t remember yet as humans at our current state of consciousness. All by design.

All the best!
Old 17-03-2023, 03:34 AM
Pathfinder

Plateloads of food for thought, OldChap!
Old 17-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Guide

I enjoyed your post OldChap.
Old 18-08-2023, 05:09 AM
Seeker

When i was a child i always think "Are angels assigned to each person? however its funny...
But, The Lord has not revealed whether one specific angel is assigned to watch over each person, but you can be assured that divine protection and comfort are available. If you exercise faith, you will have God's help, including angels sent to strengthen and comfort you and give you courage to do what is right. isn't it?