Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Whenever I have asked for the white christ light to fill and surround me with your protection I visualise a bubble of light very strongly in my mind and then I say, I am now protected, thank you. Perhaps seeing the bubble around you might make the protection stronger.
Thank you for that, lots of information there. Yes, I’ve done the visualisation bubbles and asserting protection but nothing seems to work. The first soul I had for two years was deeply unpleasant; I recall one night I was shaking with fear over something breaking down in the house and having to deal with it on my own. I knew it wasn’t a pleasant situation to deal with but my reaction was extreme, this happened a couple of times. Also I Had a new brass hook which was waiting to be put up, fly off the shelf. It was only by reading back through my journal did the penny drop, took two years though.

Yes, I have asked the medium at the church many times why this keeps happening and he just says it is because I am a kind and caring person, but although that is true, there are millions of kind and caring people who don’t have this problem. I don’t drink alcohol, do drugs. I no longer watch any paranormal programmes, I don’t watch any violent drama or the news. I tend to watch documentaries and wildlife programmes.

I live on my own (through choice) so I don’t have any regular visitors to the home. Since the pandemic, I’ve worked from home, so am not engagng with toxic people / environments. So you can see I’m not doing anything questionnable that would be inviting them yet still they come here.

I am a dowser and did wonder if there were any portals in the house. I dowsed and according to that, there were two. I could feel the heavy energy in the two spots, so I closed them. It keeps telling me the portals have remained closed.

I will look into the college.

Thanks again, and any further thoughts would be welcome.
Old 13-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I don't consider myself a medium. I am a bit gifted though, seen and heard spirit throughout sections of my life. This is what we have done. We smudge our home every now and then. The house must be fully clean/tidied (dishes, etc.). We mix sage, cedar, and tobacco. My husband uses a blessed eagle feather. He's Cree so it's all legal for him here. I don't know about the UK? Windows must be open to let the prayers and negative energy out to be cleansed. We do this every so often to protect ourselves and our home. Ashes are placed around the house for extra protection. Another trick we were taught is to put sage in our shoes. I hope this helps you like it has done for us. Pray in which ever way makes you feel comfortable.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernFeather
I don't consider myself a medium. I am a bit gifted though, seen and heard spirit throughout sections of my life. This is what we have done. We smudge our home every now and then. The house must be fully clean/tidied (dishes, etc.).
Thank you, I will add to the list of things to try.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:41 AM
Administrator
You send out a light because you are to open you need to Ground yourself use the pure white light etc and close the door .
1 to close the door this is how I teach others to do it,
Visualise a door where your third eye is. when it is open spirit can communicate.
when it is closed they cant.
2 grounding
Visualise a pure white light all around you all the way down to your feet. see the roots coming from under your feet. Anchoring you to the ground.
3 Smudging is what I do I don't need to do anything else because it is automatic to me.
As for the person in the spiritualist church who told you that you are caring that may be so. but it doesn't help you
try these that I have said and see what happens

Namaste
Old 14-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Master

Wow that was awesome NativeS. I will use that as well. Thanks.
Old 14-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You send out a light because you are to open you need to Ground yourself use the pure white light etc and close the door .
1 to close the door this is how I teach others to do it,
Visualise a door where your third eye is. when it is open spirit can communicate.

I will store this away for the future. I had another one this morning which I was able to clear quickly. I had other plans for this morning but had to put them aside to deal with this which left me feeling pretty miffed. so after Miss Hepburn's suggestions, I said out loud that this will stop from now, that they are not welcome here anymore or words to that effect; I held the Bible in my hand as I said this. I've not done this before. Also I did a tarot reading asking what help there was for me in sorting this and got the message that I have the strength to sort this out myself so that was encouraging. Wait and see now.
Old 14-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Reminder - 2-3 sentences when quoting others ...you can refer to the post # if that helps. :)

Yes, that was smart and wise Native. :)

Hey, glad you're feeling some strength, sister!! Spirits hate it when you're strong...you're no longer FUN!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Master

Very true Miss H!!!
Old 21-03-2023, 11:46 AM
Master

Hello-

I recently put up a boundary with the universe (I do this quite often when I feel overwhelmed).

I recently cleared two spirits who asked for my help and then I was asked if I wanted to help more. I decided that I didn't want to right now and I put up my boundary with the universe.
Something simple, I stated that "I am making it clear to the universe that I will not be clearing anymore spirits for the foreseeable future". Then it stopped.
Underlying this, was my own personal belief that I cannot be loved if I am not of service in some way, even to the unseen world! I cleared the belief and also stated to the universe that I wished to break this contract with myself and begin a new belief where I accept love and kindness, simply by existing.

I also placed a boundary a few days ago with the universe "I will no longer recieve messages or energy which terrorise me in any way, I only accept kindness". The next day, I stopped recieving all messages, including my own inner voice, which frightens me. I have been feeling much better and more relaxed since.

Anyone can place firm and clear boundaries with the universe. The best boundaries work when they are very clear and said with firm conviction.
You also have a choice about when and IF you decide you want to help these spirits and also WHEN.
I agree with Native Spirit in terms of grounding as well.

Blessings.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:42 PM
Guide
That sounds wonderful, I wish that it was that easy for me. I did state my intention aloud that this should stop and I was no longer willing to help. I spoke clearly and sincerely but it would seem the universe wasn’t listening as I have had a further three. My dowsing said I had a gateway in my bathroom which could be closed with a saging which I did at the weekend. I am not certain if it has worked but the person from the spiritualist church is coming round in a few weeks time to see if they can detect anything.