Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
I said it consciously and with feeling yet I regret and also fear it.
Is there a way we can pacify or reverse what we may have done?
I waited for Starman.

I have the same thing about 1 thing, just 1 thing, I did after a breakup.

I hear the most imp thing is that we do have sincere remorse.
God knows I'll never do that again!!!
Was I out of control - so this 'needed' to happen in the scheme of things? Maybe...doesn't change my huge regret.

Now, if this is all a dream and even murder is a lesson we can be forgiven for --I guess there's hope I can drop it.

Hope that helps. I also believe things get sorted with the person when we meet on the Other Side.
(I have read stories about this!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2023, 11:34 PM
Master
Hi Miss Hepburn, very courteous of you to wait until I have offered my opinion……

I also embrace that things happen a certain way because that may have been the only way, or in a given moment, that those things manifested the way they did. I do not regret that I acted in an insensitive way; especially if I am not conscious of my insensitivity, upon realization however, I would apologize if I thought I was abusive.

We are only out of control in accordance with social or cultural norms. To have regret one must have a conscience; lacking compassion one may not have regret. But in the sense of practical spiritual development, all things, including regret, are turned over to God.

Forgiveness takes place when lessons are learned, karma is fulfilled, or a boon is granted. I believe in repentance as a healing tool. In working with people who were stuck in their regret; the blame that they imposed on themselves paralyzed them. Their self adjudication put them in an emotional prison.

I feel that the dream state which we call human life is relevant to the afterlife. We go through a conditioning process in physical life which remnants might carry over beyond this physical life. Each person will handle regret in their own way. I choose to let go of it because hanging on to regret keeps us attached to long past events.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Having only 1 regret in life - isn't so bad, right?...lol

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2023, 07:22 AM
Master

Dear Starman,

Very grateful for your assistance and compassion. I feel it is very pertinent and relevant to where I’m at.

Always, thank you.

Sincerely, pixiedust
Old 06-03-2023, 07:24 AM
Master

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I waited for Starman.

I have the same thing about 1 thing, just 1 thing, I did after a breakup.

Thank you very much, Miss Hepburn.
Much obliged

Sincerely,
pixiedust
Old 07-03-2023, 01:40 PM
Master

Same as you Miss H just one regret that is marrying and kids with my ex.

By the way Miss H. You were wrong in saying you were married to the anti Christ cos I WAS the one that had him.ha ha

Hey but ya gotta laugh haven’t ya! I dont dwell on it. It’s more that if I could change something in my life then that would be the only thing ide change.

But it’s all good.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:30 PM
Master
Laughter is the best medicine. Yes, only one regret……. I guess it is my strict sense of spiritual surrender which feeds my ideas on letting go. I don’t think there is any right or wrong here, don‘t want to pile too many concepts into the flow. None of it is serious (heart) and yet all of it is serious (head).

Pixiedust, thank you for allowing me to serve.
Old 08-03-2023, 06:24 AM
Master

Thanks Starman. Yep ya just gotta laugh at it all because at the end of the day we are just in a play until we take off our garments and go home. I honestly believe that.

I’ve done the best i can with the level of consciousness that I had at the time and that is all you can do, cos let’s face it “if you knew then, what you know now” you would have done it differently. Such is life.

Quote: youth is wasted on the young.

-Oscar Wilde
Old 11-03-2023, 03:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Pixiedust, thank you for allowing me to serve.