Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-02-2023, 09:10 AM
Master

Hello, I am seeking some words of comfort

Hello,

I do not wish to scare anybody here..i was recently visited by an angel of death a few weeks before an extended family member died in a way which the angel had been communicating to me and guiding me to understand the nature of these kinds of transitions.

I was initially frightened and unsure by this visit but as the weeks went on I grew to understand the lessons which I was learning from this angel.

I feel kind of alone right now, I mean, I try to be a fairly level minded and rational person because I understand the thin veil between illusion and psychic intuition... which is a line I have been delicately learning to walk

The energy of the angel is very comforting but at first intimidating.

There have been a few occasions now where I have been guided by this same angel to learn about the transition between life and death.

I am looking for some words of comfort right now from others who may have some wisdom to share with me.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:00 AM
Master

Last night I dreamt of Death (the angel).

I was going through a few lessons with her. She was a young, beautiful woman to me. She had beautiful white wings. I did not truly expect this dream, but it makes sense. I’m trying to find my way to transit to another place. She had some conversations with me, and eventually I felt the urge and freedom to tell her “you’re truly beautiful”. She smiled and thanked me. I told her twice more she’s beautiful.

To me I did not fear her. She was a kind, beautiful angel guiding those in transition with a kind face which they might recognize.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 20-02-2023, 11:01 AM
Master

Thank you CW.

MAY I ask you, what is the nature of the transition you speak of? If you feel comfortable to share.

I am familiar with the transitions of life cycles, for example, childhood to adulthood, from single life to motherhood and certain forms of ego death. Renewal and Rebirth of fresh life cycles. I have been through many of these.

I was present as a child, every day in the lead up to my grandmothers death. I have even seen ghosts who are transitioning from this realm onward but I have not been visited by the angel of death before.

That is why I am asking you :-)

I also recall expressing my gratitude towards this angel, I do not often feel quite so emotional now days but here now, I do.
❤️
Old 20-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Master

Hii RedEmbers,

I am using spirit to (if I’m ready and my life purpose had been fullfilled) move on to a next reincarnation. I might be just 24 years, but I strongly experience everything in life had beem fullfilled. There’s only last steps to be taken. However spirit says there’s maybe still more, so I’m open for that. I’ve had some guidance in this by now and taken a lot of steps to be sure but also to do the things and learn the things I still have to. I’m not sure if it will be a medical transition, but life has to change greatly because I’ve outgrown it. My current parents and situation does not teach me what I believe I need for myself. But also, there are still some things to do.

I know what I’ve been pointed at: learning to deal with conflict is a good example. And then there’s still unfinished business, but it appears that life blocks it. For example I still need to experience a higher form of love because I chose to highly develop that when coming in, and I get to be pointed at: “are you happy what love is for you now” and then I say no, it must be more.

So there’s all kinds of purposes that keep me here. I’ve been warned that my next life will be worse than this one. But still I just want to move on. So there’s where my research led me for now.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 20-02-2023, 10:19 PM
Master

Thank you CW

I had a funny dream, that another person had posted in this thread and when I came here I was surprised to see that it wasn't the case, so merely a dream.

The "dream" post, a form of message from my higher self I suppose.

The Angel of death also has a role of guiding people back to life if it is not their time.

This can mean a few things, even just to help people review where they are at currently and of course if a person is in a coma or in a transtionary state where they are still alive but not concious.

You know, a heavy heart, heavier then that of a feather? I saw someone get sent back to life because of this. Their heart was still heavy.

A light heart has less attachment to this world as it is a way to determine the relationships in which there is lightness and love to work towards.

I'm learning many things.

Peace
Old 20-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Master

Cosmic, I wonder how it is that you know your work here has been done? I guess it is just that, an inner knowing?

I have finished the initial phase of my work here, to move beyond ancestral cycles. I am certain of that. Now it seems I am heading towards the other side of that plateau- where I learn to experience unconditional love.

I feel I am answering my own questions:-)
Old 21-02-2023, 04:57 AM
Master

Hii RedEmbers,

Yes an inner knowing and a certain peace. Also, I’d probably have to come back here. Because my job on Earth isn’t done yet. Just that in this lifetime.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 22-02-2023, 09:32 AM
Master

Thanks CW for your warm responses.

I feel comforted that I had someone to talk to who understands.

Yesterday, this Angel informed me that they were leaving me and closing me back into my life.

I had forgotten that I had asked for help with my fears and I was reminded that I am more afraid of life and living in joy in the now then I am of death. I was afraid of being abandoned completely by spirit and by my family.

So now, I call upon my spiritual support system more often and grow to understand that I am not alone.
Old 22-02-2023, 09:39 AM
Master

Hi...... Was it the most beautiful and amazing and caring Angel Azrael ???
He is the one that brings the souls home and is the most gentle being ....
To have encountered him is a gift and a comfort to loved ones of the recently deceased.
Old 22-02-2023, 09:50 AM
Master

Hii both,

to me it was a woman. But gender of angels is a complicated topic I guess? She was called “Death”. Would be curious about how RedEmbers perceived the Angel. However that I was busy with my progress in this at times this post was placed, is no coincidence. Even tho it might not have been entirely planned because for me it’s a continues progress.

To me the angel was the angel that brought souls to their next space, such as the afterlife. I had a few talks with Angel Michael too, to confirm that I needed to move on or not. He told me I am good to go to heaven, and he asked me who I was (that is, on a deeper level). That last one I had no answer to, and that is something to work on.

Kind regards,

CW