Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Master

Got an email address from someone

This morning I had a bunch of unusual experiences, among them, one quite interesting.

I remember that I found myself outside, it looked like a park, there were many people all around us. I felt that I am semi conscious, one step there, one step asleep but my will was there to ground me. I remember telling myself to keep myself conscious so that I can remember.

I was with a girl, a blonde girl, she said something about my teeth ( I have teeth problems, bad genes ), then she continued to say something more, can't remember for sure, anyway, and then she said this:

I will take you in; or something like that, basically I felt that I am being allowed to enter in a group, have no idea what group or what this means but then she gave me her email address which I can't be sure of. One problem, this word is actually a name because this is all I could find on google, that it's actually a name used by people.

If I tell you that the word I heard ( which I never heard before, I had to google now ) it's a word that's not even in my native language and that this word actually exists?

It felt like I am being analyzed by this girl to see I am worth to enter that group and I was accepted. It's the second time someone gave me an email address in an experience.
Old 28-01-2023, 11:18 PM
Master

I dunno why your point about the teeth is sticking out to me but I just remembered that I recently had a conversation with my teeth (all of the body parts of a human being are in constant communication with us as the soul who resides within).

They are observers in the human body, they like to take a bite out of life but teeth are not very judmental, other parts of the body seem to have alot more emotional investment in things we think, do and saywhere as teeth are more like trees, wood, timber.

They hold onto information (both teeth and trees). In carbon dating and in archaeology alot can be determined from teeth and timber.

I have had alot of dental work, my teeth don't really mind and are not judgemental, they only want to experience life from an objective perspective. They also hold onto experiences in an objective way... and can provide very unbiased feedback to other parts of the body as well as to the experiences we go through in life.

I just picked up some petrified wood from someones property out West and it is said to have good energy for the health of teeth and bones.
Old 28-01-2023, 11:43 PM
Master

@RedEmbers Well, our subconscious and deeper forces speak to us through symbols. What I've learnt is that these symbols have the general interpretation but in my experiences I encountered many times the same symbols and eventually I was able to grasp a bit of their meaning that is far off from the general interpretation and I know what she meant. Teeth are a very powerful symbol to me but I personally been moving away from all of this symbolism.

You see, you have your own feeling of this bodily part, and what you say is something that I witnessed in blissful states, where the oneness of all things was revealed to me.
Old 28-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Master

Yeah... it is interesting and strange how it all connects and the personal symbolism there within. I think it is great that you have such a deep and intuitive understanding of your own symbols.

I am a bit random in my communication, I often just open my mouth and let universal flow out.
Speaking of which and as a Side note;

I just went outside to hold the petrified wood... the fibres of the timber are replaced with silica over time, so I can see the veins of crystal running through where the rings of the tree used to be.
some people take silica supplements to support the health of teeth and bones.

As to the email address and joining the club, it sounds interesting. Intriguing to me actually as I have been feeling very strongly drawn to connect to my spiritual family and my spiritual roots lately.

I can't astral project as you seem to be able to however your post has triggered me into some kind of action.

Peace!
Old 29-01-2023, 02:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
... your point about the teeth is sticking out to me but I just remembered that I recently had a conversation with my teeth...

They are observers in the human body, they like to take a bite out of life but teeth are not very judmental,....

There is a saying in English: I feel it in my bones. As if the bones had particular sensitivity.

It may be that teeth are the most refined bones.

I recall an experiment with rats. They were taught to go through a maze and then some had all their teeth pulled out. Those rats forgot how to go through the maze.

Perhaps it was just trauma, but I suspect that humans that have lost a lot of adult teeth might have more trouble with memory.

Of course brain damage has various popular causes and that is a memory problem too. I spoke to a doctor in his mid 30s about what he was doing to his own brain. He acknowledged the damage but did not care.
Old 29-01-2023, 02:18 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are lots of times when you get a communication and it leads you to nothing. At times it could well be just cast off communications we pick up on like what you get from a CB Radio fir instance.

To feel conscious about a body part (s) is normal there will always be things we like and do not like but to fixate on them is nothing good. We all have genetic make up that is not great. We have to embrace us being us. Take the good with the bad and embrace being the best person we can be.

That is the message I feel ? Embrace whom you are !

Lynn
Old 29-01-2023, 11:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Yeah... it is interesting and strange how it all connects and the personal symbolism there within. I think it is great that you have such a deep and intuitive understanding of your own symbols. I am a bit random in my communication, I often just open my mouth and let universal flow out.

Peace!

My experiences of oneness always show me that everything is connected but to us it may not look like that, even if we know this mentally, we have to realize this.

That is interesting, so when you let the universal flow out it like you are there consciously? For we many times speak but we are not speaking consciously and then we regret.

I never been into crystal and things like that, that only one day when meditating I heard the name of a crystal I never knew existed ( had to google that ) but even to this day I have not bought one, thanks for reminding me.

Yes, really interesting, second time I got an email address and what is crazy is that I remember the first word before the "@" character. I do remember it and it is a word that exists and not just some gibberish, a word I never heard in my entire life. I do not remember the email service ( gmail or something else ).

I have the same calling, to know more of my place on the cosmic scene.

If I can be of any help, I am always around!
Old 29-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

There are lots of times when you get a communication and it leads you to nothing. At times it could well be just cast off communications we pick up on like what you get from a CB Radio fir instance.

Lynn

What you say it is true, many times I get information that seems to be floating out there.

The thing is that I look past beyond the mental image, and I know we already are the best we can be and so much more but the mental image is still there, like all our troubles, worries and things like that, all of this keeps coming back for a while until is no more.

Thank you very much!!!
Old 29-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe, just maybe as a result of your spiritual openness, your desire to explore your mind and the spiritual world has reminded you that direction sometimes is key in ascertaining what you want to achieve as a result of these travels. The spirit world is vast, and so are the groupings, but we need to be able to know what our goal is in all these troubles for the sake of progress, if at all that's our interest. Because at the end of the day, I think you want to help people ThatMan!

Also, similar to what Lynn said, we are encouraged to test the spirits, whether they mean good or bad before we engage them, and if they at all align with our best interests. And what do these spirits want? What do we get in return? What are the hidden terms & conditions of the pact they want with us?
Old 29-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Maybe, just maybe as a result of your spiritual openness, your desire to explore your mind and the spiritual world has reminded you that direction sometimes is key in ascertaining what you want to achieve as a result of these travels.

It felt like this group can expand my knowledge in spiritual matters, to explore my spiritual abilities further than I am currently able to do. It did not felt like a pact or something like that, I knew that I can be thrown out at any time and that me being there is like a half "Yes" because I was not meeting the requirements. You see, I've been tested by many groups, some felt like being so advanced that they were made entirely of Light, giving me a bit of their energy which felt exhilarating, and I failed them all, every single one of them.

The last paragraph, you are right but the only thing I could do is keep my awareness stable so that I can remember, when I woke up I spoke out loud that "word" to make sure I did not forget it and fell back to sleep, of course I forgot it and was able to remember it later in the night, it popped up in my memory, like it did not even came from me.

This may sound strange but I think this is related with a breakthrough that I've made some days ago, I experienced oneness while wide awake ( not in an altered state and not meditating ) and it felt like a way in within consciousness itself. It actually felt like a way in, like I entered through a door. In that moment all things appeared me and I them and all sorts of incredible sensations, Joy, Love, a huge smile over my face out of nowhere and a very strange super sweet taste, as if I was eating something super tasty and this something was that Joy, that Love that I was experiencing.

I've been pondering the nature of Self for months now and this happened.

Helping people has always been my work but I've not been able to use my abilities in the physical world directly, but always in deep meditation.

Thank you very much, if you want, I can share that word with you on a PM.