Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Astral Travel, Evolution, Gnosis & How to Establish Contact with Our Space Neighbors

Astral Travel, Evolution, Gnosis & How to Establish Contact with Our "Space Neighbors"

Greetings!

I want to start of by saying that I'm not a "Master/Guru", nor do I belong to the higher hierarchies. I am just a student and a fellow human being like the majority of everyone else here at the school of earth, a student who wants to share his keys so that new doors can be opened for those who have not yet opened them.

Since a very young age I have been introduced to and practiced Astral Projection, self-observation, meditation and elimination of psychological defects/ego etc. Over time, I have finally also established contact with more evolved life/our neighbors who are here and try to help those who climb and work on themselves. They have initially only appeared in the Astral dimension (5D), but now also appear here in the physical dimension (3D). My hope with this post is that whoever is interested, on their own (without seeking any guru or group), will take these keys and open the door that leads to contact with our neighbors, the awakening of consciousness, astral travel, gnosis and evolution.

As we learn to awaken consciousness through self-observation and elimination of psychological defects, we also become more aware throughout the entire process that takes place when we "fall asleep" and leave our physical bodies. Since the Astral dimension has fewer laws than the physical dimension and you are not limited in the same way by, for an example, gravity and time, it is extra important to be in a more concentrated and focused, almost meditative state, in order to be able to stay conscious among higher hierarchies, teachers and more evolved entities. For example, if you think something negative in this dimension, you do not act, but in the astral dimension, what would be just a "thought/intention" here instead becomes a direct action. This is what makes it very problematic if you don't have enough control over your thoughts/egos/psychological defects. This is also what makes it easy to drift away in dreams unconsciously and then maybe wake up in a "lucid dream" instead of going through the whole process of astral separation consciously when going to "sleep". In conjunction with awakening consciousness, we remember more of our Astral journeys and also get the opportunity to learn, see visions of everything from our own lives to what will potentially happen to our civilization if we do not improve.

Currently, our neighbors are making sure we don't use nukes as recklessly as we have in the past and also make sure we don't spread out and try to destroy other planets in the same way we destroy everything here on our own planet. They observe us and intervene when necessary while helping and reaching out to those who are genuinely working on themselves and trying to reach out to them.

A book written in 1998 by V.M. Rabolú (which might be hard to swallow for some) contains all the current information and the instructions one needs to establish contact with our neighbors and practice astral separation.

Example:

The book is completely free and I have uploaded it as a PDF here:

For those who want to delve deeper, the books written by Samael Aun Weor are also recommended.

Example:

With the help of these mantras, we gradually give fuel to our astral bodies, among other things, and activate abilities that we are actually meant to have, but which have been lost. These abilities also make it easier for us to, among other things, communicate with our neighbors and perform astral travel more consciously. Some variations and additions:

IN RI
EN RE
ON RO
UN RU
AN RA

I E O U A M S

More information about these mantras can be found here:

Treatise On Occult Medicine And Practical Magic

"I.E.O.U.A." is also mentioned in "The Nag Hammadi Library" for those interested:

"The [holy] book [of the Egyptians] about the great invisible [Spirit, the] Father whose name cannot be uttered, [he who came] forth from the heights of [the perfection, the] light of the light of the [aeons of light], the light of the [silence of the] providence <and> the Father of the silence, the [light] of the word and the truth, the light [of the incorruptions, the] infinite light, [the] radiance from the aeons of light of the unrevealable, unmarked, ageless, unproclaimable Father, the aeon of the aeons, Autogenesis, self-begotten, self-producing, alien, the really true aeon.

Three powers came forth from him; they are the Father, the Mother, (and) the Son, from the living silence, what came forth from the incorruptible Father. These came [forth from] the silence of the unknown Father.

[And] from that place Domedon Doxomedon came [forth, the aeon of] the aeons and the [light of] each one of [their] powers."
"The third ogdoad-[power], the Son of the [silent silence], and the crown of the silent silence, [and] the glory of the Father, and the virtue [of the Mother. He] brings forth from the bosom the seven powers of the great light of the seven voices, and the word [is] theirs completion.

These are the three [powers], the three ogdoads that the Father [through] his providence brought [forth] from his bosom. He brought them [forth] at that place.

Domedon Doxomedon came forth, the aeon of the aeons, and the [throne] which is in him, and the powers [which surround] him, the glories and the [incorruptions. The] Father of the great light [who came] forth from the silence, he is [the great] Doxomedon-aeon in which [the thrice]-male child remains. And the throne of his [glory] was established [in it, this one] on which his unrevealable name [is inscribed], on the tablet [...] one is the word, the [Father of the light] of everything, he [who came] forth from the silence, while he rests in the silence, he whose name [is] in an [invisible] symbol. [A] hidden, [invisible] mystery came forth: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[iii] eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[eee] oooooooooooooooooo[ooo] uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[uuu] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[aaa] ..."

"And [in this] way the three powers gave praise to the [great], invisible, unnameable, virginal and uncallable Spirit. They asked [for a] power."

THE GOSPEL OF THE EGYPTIANS
III 40, 12-44, 28
IV 55, 20-60, 30
III 49, 1-69, 20

gnosis.study/library

The Nag Hammadi Library

Page 226 (PDF)
Page 210 (Book)

More relevant books can be found here for free:

One book that I couldn't find there that I would also recommend is "Dream Yoga" by Samael Aun Weor, the version that contains "Dream Interpretation" in chapter eleven and "A general guide to dream symbols" in chapter twelve. These 2 chapters can be of very much help in the beginning when you're going through initiation or whenever you receive symbolic dreams/messages/communication that you're having a hard time to understand with your intuition.

Dream Yoga - Samael Aun Weor - Chapter 11 & 12 (Dream Interpretation and a general guide to dream symbols)

The first factor mentioned here (death of the I/ego and how to do it) is explained in Hercolubus. For more in depth explanations you can always visit Astral Doorways youtube channel or read more of Samael Aun Weor and VM Rabolú.
For those who find all of this a bit hard to swallow, but are still interested in Astral Travel, here are some links that may be of use:

YouTube:

How to Awaken the Chakras: Introduction to Kundalini Energy (Ep. 1)

A Call to Awakening: Astral Projection Motivation

For those interested in more Gnosis, I also have quite a few documents, books and information from the Universal Christian Gnostic Movement that I can post and share (free of course), feel free to chat with me here or send a PM.

All questions are welcome and no matter what you choose to do with the information above, I wish you the best of luck in life and lots of love!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-01-2023 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Links deleted
Old 25-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Darnnit...I wish you had read the Rules found under FAQ.
I have to go back and delete any links or any attempt at links...it is a spam protection.
You can re-post them after 25 posts here, tho.
I like your post. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2023, 08:26 PM
Master

I found the pdf of the book by V.M. Rabolú here and I have just downloaded it:

https://freebookplanet.com/producto/...ed-planet-pdf/

Samael Aun Weor was an interesting character who wrote many books. My version of Dream Yoga is from 2010 which has Dream Interpretation as Chapter 13.

Peace
Old 03-02-2023, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I found the pdf of the book by V.M. Rabolú here and I have just downloaded it:

freebookplanet.com/producto/...ed-planet-pdf/

Samael Aun Weor was an interesting character who wrote many books. My version of Dream Yoga is from 2010 which has Dream Interpretation as Chapter 13.

Peace
Interesting!

Have you had any experiences/progress so far? How's your journey going?
Old 03-02-2023, 05:25 PM
Master

My experiences have been limited - I seem to be firmly anchored to the physical body. A couple of interesting experiences but usually I get so far (mind awake/body asleep) and no further. Or the occasional lucid dream but with no particular reason why it happens.

And I suspect that it comes down to an inability to focus for long enough to make something happen. I am quite a mental person.

And that is OK. I sometimes feel that I am only experiencing a small part of what is available, but these other dimensions will still be there for me to explore after my physical body has died. And it may be that my lessons in this incarnation are all about mastering physical existence without the distraction of other dimensions. So all is good.

Peace
Old 05-02-2023, 03:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
For those who want to delve deeper, the books written by Samael Aun Weor are also recommended.

There's a good and a bad to this.

The good is that decades ago people didn't have access to authentic spiritual information so Victor Gomez compiled his own work out of a mix of what was globally available as an indices of esoteric interpretations.

The bad is that most interpretations were dangerously incorrect and mislead many away from finding authentic traditions.

Everyone please be very careful where you get information. It should be from a competent Guru who can not only awaken your own energies with the purpose of breaking through restrictions but also bring you through the stages of realization on your own so you can experience it yourself and most importantly reintegrate.

Quote:
I suspect that it comes down to an inability to focus for long enough to make something happen. I am quite a mental person.

Yea, everybody has their own unique restrictions. For mind-driven people it may help to explore saakshi bhav (witness state) and just see that thoughts are simply the mind moving as witnessed by the Awareness beyond it. It helps as far as my experiences go for sure
Quote:
And it may be that my lessons in this incarnation are all about mastering physical existence without the distraction of other dimensions. So all is good.

Haha, indeed. It's rare anyone knows why they came here and what the lessons were that they decide to work on. Kudos.
Old 18-02-2023, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
There's a good and a bad to this.

The good is that decades ago people didn't have access to authentic spiritual information so Victor Gomez compiled his own work out of a mix of what was globally available as an indices of esoteric interpretations.

The bad is that most interpretations were dangerously incorrect and mislead many away from finding authentic traditions.

Everyone please be very careful where you get information. It should be from a competent Guru who can not only awaken your own energies with the purpose of breaking through restrictions but also bring you through the stages of realization on your own so you can experience it yourself and most importantly reintegrate.

Are there any areas within the practices and teachings that you find disagreement with? Share your dissenting insights (if you have any).

How has your spiritual journey unfolded so far? Have you had any noteworthy experiences during the course of this lifetime? Who do you personally consider to be a competent "Guru"?

I'm genuinely interested in learning more about your spiritual journey, experiences and beliefs.
Old 19-02-2023, 04:06 AM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercolubus
Are there any areas within the practices and teachings that you find disagreement with? Share your dissenting insights...

Hi. I want to do my best for the sake of anyone reading this, what I've come to see it that there is a complete and utter failure in the world and even in the spiritual community to accurately understand what the nature of the path even is and what is supposed to happen. I myself wouldn't have known either if grace hadn't reached out to deliver me. I'm not arguing or being an ***, so if it comes off as such forgive me lol.... I have a duty to help steer serious seekers towards truth and away from widely available nonsense that will purposefully ensnare them.

Yes, after my own study of Weor's works, which I enjoyed nonetheless, it was disappointing to find that allot of them were not only blatantly plagarized from other sources (lol) but also made some ridiculous claims regarding how tantra works and that it has anything at all to do with kundalini - something repeated by his successors Gargha Kuichines and Rabolu. It is clear to see that Samael was trying to establish himself as some sort of avatar (his own words). Perhaps humbleness would've have been a better spiritual quality to chase?

If Weor could heal himself the way it was claimed in his "alchemical" treatise he would've not only healed students but also himself - being that he died of stomach cancer.

To his credit it was said he only wanted 5 books kept and the rest destroyed. I've also heard he never said that lol. Does it really even matter though? Unlikely.

Quote:
Who do you personally consider to be a competent "Guru"?

Very important question. You will know them by their abilities and works.
I know my own living, breathing, Master and Guru who not only heals themselves but also others while taking on their karmas, as I have witnessed, and clearly explains the spiritual path from a vantage point of being done with it. This person has had a hard time even staying in their body and will perform Maha Samadhi likely sooner than later.

The Guru that She has entrusted me to across lifetimes coincidentally is a master alchemist in real life and didn't just pretend to be one in a written treatise. I've been fortunate enough to imbide some medicines although I wont pretend to understand the manufacturing process' entirely lol.

There is no such thing as an unrealized kundalini Master.
Anyone claiming such a thing would be able to initiate you through simple shaktipat providing that one self is at the point to receive it.
My Teacher can ignite a room full of the students and I've never once seen any of the gnostic instructors even explain what this even is - something they should not only know about but also be able to do if they are making claims of kundalini spiritual mastery

After initiation is given then the student becomes the disciple of the Teacher and through pith instructions they are given the precise mechanisms to continue their shakti awakening to further pierce their restrictions in the subtle body and then continue to re-integrate back into worldy life having [eventually] achieved "enlightenment," or better said the realized state and singularity-consciousness, while continuing to perform their duties in the dualistic world. This person can also leave this world entirely if they choose to do so.

Performing sex in yoga positions while humming mantras does nothing unless the participants are already initiated and trained to perform very specific functions and if it did work the way claimed then all the people who tried it should have well become more than enlightened by now lol.
What's more is that during certain phases of actually working with kundalini-shakti you have to be accurate and adhere to instructions not only to make it easier on yourself but also make sure the energy doesn't get into places it shouldn't at the wrong time (like the vajra nadi point).

I've been around lol. I just want to make sure that other people avoid wasting time which is short and precious enough. People can certainly do what they want, read whatever you want, etc... but if they are seeking certain things like allot of these authors claim to be able to deliver then you should honestly seek elsewhere when ready.

Ask any questions or please feel free to PM me if needed, I invite anyone else with actual real knowledge of what we are discussing to add to this thread and get involved for the benefit of anyone who reads this please.
Old 19-02-2023, 02:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Hi. I want to do my best for the sake of anyone reading this, what I've come to see it that there is a complete and utter failure in the world and even in the spiritual community to accurately understand what the nature of the path even is and what is supposed to happen. I myself wouldn't have known either if grace hadn't reached out to deliver me. I'm not arguing or being an ***, so if it comes off as such forgive me lol.... I have a duty to help steer serious seekers towards truth and away from widely available nonsense that will purposefully ensnare them.

Yes, after my own study of Weor's works, which I enjoyed nonetheless, it was disappointing to find that allot of them were not only blatantly plagarized from other sources (lol) but also made some ridiculous claims regarding how tantra works and that it has anything at all to do with kundalini - something repeated by his successors Gargha Kuichines and Rabolu. It is clear to see that Samael was trying to establish himself as some sort of avatar (his own words). Perhaps humbleness would've have been a better spiritual quality to chase?

If Weor could heal himself the way it was claimed in his "alchemical" treatise he would've not only healed students but also himself - being that he died of stomach cancer.

To his credit it was said he only wanted 5 books kept and the rest destroyed. I've also heard he never said that lol. Does it really even matter though? Unlikely.

Very important question. You will know them by their abilities and works.
I know my own living, breathing, Master and Guru who not only heals themselves but also others while taking on their karmas, as I have witnessed, and clearly explains the spiritual path from a vantage point of being done with it. This person has had a hard time even staying in their body and will perform Maha Samadhi likely sooner than later.

The Guru that She has entrusted me to across lifetimes coincidentally is a master alchemist in real life and didn't just pretend to be one in a written treatise. I've been fortunate enough to imbide some medicines although I wont pretend to understand the manufacturing process' entirely lol.

There is no such thing as an unrealized kundalini Master.
Anyone claiming such a thing would be able to initiate you through simple shaktipat providing that one self is at the point to receive it.
My Teacher can ignite a room full of the students and I've never once seen any of the gnostic instructors even explain what this even is - something they should not only know about but also be able to do if they are making claims of kundalini spiritual mastery

After initiation is given then the student becomes the disciple of the Teacher and through pith instructions they are given the precise mechanisms to continue their shakti awakening to further pierce their restrictions in the subtle body and then continue to re-integrate back into worldy life having [eventually] achieved "enlightenment," or better said the realized state and singularity-consciousness, while continuing to perform their duties in the dualistic world. This person can also leave this world entirely if they choose to do so.

Performing sex in yoga positions while humming mantras does nothing unless the participants are already initiated and trained to perform very specific functions and if it did work the way claimed then all the people who tried it should have well become more than enlightened by now lol.
What's more is that during certain phases of actually working with kundalini-shakti you have to be accurate and adhere to instructions not only to make it easier on yourself but also make sure the energy doesn't get into places it shouldn't at the wrong time (like the vajra nadi point).

I've been around lol. I just want to make sure that other people avoid wasting time which is short and precious enough. People can certainly do what they want, read whatever you want, etc... but if they are seeking certain things like allot of these authors claim to be able to deliver then you should honestly seek elsewhere when ready.

Ask any questions or please feel free to PM me if needed, I invite anyone else with actual real knowledge of what we are discussing to add to this thread and get involved for the benefit of anyone who reads this please.

I am by no means any master/guru and I still have much to learn (I'm only 29 in this lifetime), but I do have actual real experience. The practices have truly had results and white tantra does truly work when done properly. I've had the chance to practice with a partner on "the other side" and you can—without going into too much detail—mildly put feel the energies very intensely during the act. I have done it successfully and I have also failed and suffered the consequences. On failure I have felt the Kundabuffer developing and I have also had to go through the process of repairing the damages/rebuilding.

You mention "accurately understanding what the nature of the path even is and what is supposed to happen". What exactly do you mean by this and what is your personal take on it? What is your belief? What is "the nature of the path" and what is "supposed to happen" according to you?

What knowledge have you gained/received (through experience, not theory/discussion) so far on your journey and what is it that makes you certain that you know the "ultimate truth"? What exactly is your personal experience and what exactly is your personal "truth"?

Are you consciously traveling in higher dimensions?

Is the "line of communication" established and active with beings on the "other side" or "above"?

Have you been able to contact and communicate with our cosmic neighbors?

Do you meet up and talk with your Guru in 5D/the astral dimension?

Have you received any visions and experiences that confirm your beliefs and your trust in this Guru you speak of?

What exactly is "enlightenment" and "awakening" to you?

When you talk about Kundalini and White Tantra. What exactly is your experience/belief and what is it that makes you certain of what you're implying?

Who are these Gurus that you speak of?

Do not interpret any of my questions as provocative, my sincere interest lies in gaining a deeper understanding of your personal experiences and perspectives. I value your wisdom and insights and I approach this dialogue with utmost respect and a desire for meaningful exchange.
Old 20-02-2023, 05:02 AM
Guide
Hi Herc

Quote:
On failure I have felt the Kundabuffer developing and I have also had to go through the process of repairing the damages/rebuilding.

You can't grow a tail by working with kundalini.
I'm not saying this out of a need to be right, I'm saying this because it is evidenced by reality.

[For anyone reading - the "kundabuffer" is Weor's idea that if you invert the energy (as if it even works that way) you somehow grow a tail. If this wasn't hilariously wrong to begin with in the first place there is some personal symbolism there with a subconscious archetype representing the idea of being beastly instead of holy.]

Quote:
...understanding what the nature of the path...What exactly do you mean by this and what is your personal take on it?

Yea. Well, at first nobody knows what is even anything lol. This seems to be designed that way on purpose so we seek. Rhetorically then it is important to ask what are we seeking? What is doing the seeking in the first place? What is "who" and who are we? People aren't examining themselves asking "why am I me?" they are busy coming up with ideas about what the 'spiritual' should be.

Quote:
What is your belief? What is "the nature of the path" and what is "supposed to happen" according to you?

As I've seen it, souls do incarnate for individual reasons based on "karmic lessons" but also in the big picture we are all here as an effect of a shared cause. It is a path of correction for most.

Ultimately what is supposed to happen (needs to happen first) is that we need to be corrected and cleaned out. This is why people initiate kundalini pathwork, to eliminate the restrictions in their energy meridians more quickly and forcefully than if we were to live 100 lifetimes doing it the slow way by nature.

If a seeker can not surrender the ego into correction they can not/will not continue quickly.

Because we don't know what we are and need to realize it, the nature of the path is always a "getting rid of" what isn't the real us and never a grasping at or "holding/clinging onto" something that needs to be acquired.

Seeing this clearly means we are starting to relate to our perception correctly and if we continue under guidance of grace and Teacher we begin to reveal what our true qualities of soul are, which were covered up by self nonsense. The pronoun-self seeks to take, to have, to own, to possess whereas the qualities of the soul are exactly opposite, being that we are made of the qualities of the Creator as an individual extension of a Verb of Being greater than our self; Therefore, the path of true-self realization involves a giving, a bestowing, and compassion, etc...

[IMPORTANT: The person we hallucinate ourselves to be is a clever intelligence mimicking the qualities it knows we will identify with. This program is designed this way on purpose. Awareness needs to separate itself, or some sort of realization needs to be graced first, before we can uncover the space where the trick is being played in order to see it clearly. Once known the qualities of the soul are observed as obviously different than the qualities which the intelligence(s) mirror back at our presumed identity]

Quote:
What knowledge have you gained/received (through experience, not theory/discussion) so far on your journey and what is it that makes you certain that you know the "ultimate truth"?

The most important knowledge for me is definitely self knowledge (true self) and the experiences of satori to reveal remembering the nature of immortal soul beyond animal consciousness. I have learned there is no higher and lower self as such, this is just another illusion which persists because we aren't relating to our perception correctly.

Correcting and cleaning our self of "sin" (this just means blemish or incorrectness) covering our soul and thus the way the soul perceives, reveals the ultimate truth.

To me there's is nothing more important than escaping samsara and helping others on the way out.

I will mention I was given the knowledge of my own karmas in a special experience. This was good to see for me. If other people haven't it doesn't mean anything other than you might not even need to see it but I'm a bit slow at times so I need a push. Most times. Okay, all the time...

It as also necessary to be shown to me how we phase into higher or lower realms via the energy body. There are hells which create themselves by our own separation or "distance" from the Creator's perfect qualities as well as higher realms too. You probably know this but for readers I'm reiterating.

Quote:
Are you consciously traveling in higher dimensions?

Depends on what you mean, I'm guessing you are asking about OBE's right?
This being the astral section of the forum? I have and continue to from time to time but my practices at the moment have shifted more toward some other things because of some other people. The awareness really needs to shift out of duality consciousness irregardless of which dimensions the soul happens to find itself in. If a person doesn't perceive correctly in the highest atmic planes of nirvana then they still have the same work to do as here except higher realms seem to lull the consciousness away from wanting to work so therein exists the danger.

Quote:
Is the "line of communication" established and active with beings on the "other side" or "above"?

I'm not sure I understand this question, would you be able to ask it differently for my brain's sake?

Quote:
Have you been able to contact and communicate with our cosmic neighbors?

I haven't wanted to really lol but it's an interesting thought. This is another tangent that has led established schools into becoming UFO cults though. Rabolu maintained people lived on Venus, this is hilariously false for obvious reasons unless he meant astral beings which if that being the case, why didn't he just say it that way?

In my upcoming I was always seeking alone so I said to myself "nobody around me knows anything, I'll just leave the body and ask people that aren't here who would obviously know more..."
Thus that short safe answer is no, I don't communicate with little green men from other planets. There are intelligences though... we obviously speak to our own when we dream. Some our not our own though... remember the internet has AI surveillance everywhere so I can see you and I might get a visit from some black vans if we aren't careful here :p

Quote:
Do you meet up and talk with your Guru in 5D/the astral dimension?

Haha, well mine in particular is very good at not admitting what they are up to

Quote:
Have you received any visions and experiences that confirm your beliefs and your trust in this Guru you speak of?

It's more than that, right? It goes beyond perceptual impressions and this is what the true Gurus can do, to reach the real soul directly and cut through the layers of correction needed on our own part. As I've said, I've witnessed miracles and if all goes accordingly these things will soon return to this world. For everyone. All of us. It is coming, it already started.

Quote:
What exactly is "enlightenment" and "awakening" to you?

Well it's for everyone, not just to me, it's rectifying or the getting rid of everything that is stopping us from realizing we are already, singularily, in it. We've just been purposefully allowed to be tricked out of it.

What is needed is the revealing of not only what we are-not so that we can know what we are but also the systematic rectification of the duality separation occurring in our perception. It's the cessation or implosion moment of duality revealing itself to be just a movement of the mind's perception within the greater singular flow of movement that is One, the Creator.

I'm a glimpser, not a sealed victor yet either. Take my exposition with a grain of salt knowing that I don't have the tools developed to point at the rest of what I view can't be told.

Quote:
When you talk about Kundalini and White Tantra. What exactly is your experience/belief and what is it that makes you certain of what you're implying?

If one were to experience the truth themselves they wouldn't have to ask period.
Again, Weor says "neither credulity nor incredulity is any valid substitute for having experience the truth"- but then doesn't give anybody an authentic way of actually experiencing the waking or amplification of their own inner energies besides a mish-mash of tantric practices that I've never witnessed to produce what is claimed (anywhere).

This can be done without a partner. This can be done by anyone of either homo or hetero persuasion. This can be done equally by either gender (or whatever else people are pretending to be these days).

I saw people try to get together and have a relationship based not on giving or bestowing but on grabbing at or "getting" something (again, incorrectly clinging, taking, neediness, etc...) because they needed to practice "sexual alchemy" ... lol you can imagine how most of that ended, instructors included.
It was all about "I need you to have sex with me a certain way so I can awaken kundalini and also we have to do it right or we will grow tails for some reason"... I really hope anyone reading this sees the ridiculousness of it. Of the 5 levels of soul the very base animal level (nefesh) operates this needy/taking way. If the goal is to attain the qualities of anything better then we can't function like that and expect to achieve the self-less goal we were told was attainable as such.

Regarding tantra there looks to be 2 expressions of tantras, symbolic and literal.

The symbolic tantra experience seems to always have been with regards to illustrating the joining of, or correcting within our incorrect perception, the two divine energies within a certain theme.
The literal tantra of sexual experiences were about samadhi via samyama (by dharana, dhyana) with the other person being the focal object of the experience.

Experientially people WILL typically know if works.
It won't be dreamlike or guessing for an interpretation nor a confirmation bias.
I'm not here to dissuade anyone, maybe they'll get the good part first? But you WILL know.
For me, by her grace, there was an earthquake inside. It was not gentle. I got the correction end of the stick (lol). I was left shaking and hallucinating while one of the angels (basically weird shape with eyes all over it) made itself known. I had to go to the doctor after 3 days of my nervous system blowing fuses and the heartbeat out of rhythm.

She will move through our vessels in different ways according to the restrictions we each have.
She will godsmack one into correction if necessary. I've had magnetized liquid lightning down my spine for being an ***, something I continue to try and rectify.
She built our vessel and commands it to live and support the soul's interface. JAI!

The gnostic experiences I've had with the past schools delivered none of this though some of the instructors seemed to have their own measure of realizations, but I consider them as other seekers trying to help along the way as they learn too.
The Guru is completion itself on a totally different level.
You will know them by their works.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y2Js53uqs

It's not my school and I'm making an endorsement but this is a typical representation of Her moving through the body in the different ways according to our individual put-together.

May She return to our world to correct us all into perfection, in the most perfect way according to Her countenance! Our Mother Divine! The desire which moves the stillness!

Quote:
Do not interpret any of my questions as provocative, my sincere interest lies in gaining a deeper understanding of your personal experiences and perspectives. I value your wisdom and insights and I approach this dialogue with utmost respect and a desire for meaningful exchange.

No worries! I know it's hard for people to determine the tone of communication while reading text on forums lol. I value any and every opportunity to communicate as well I'd offer a skype chat or something because that's usually better to touch base with people on but right now I'm pressed for privacy, time and a place to do that :p

Our age is ending soon enough and the intelligences unleashed purposefully will catalyze divine chastisements. If there exists those "teachers" who have made it purposefully their intention to mislead for self's sake, I can't imagine the consequence.

So, lol... hopefully I'm serving you well with my answers.