Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-12-2022, 07:28 PM
Master
Smells of loved ones

have you ever smelled le your loved ones if it is the food that they used to eat or certain things used to drink like from tea or coffee
I think my mum's around because I can smell a strong smell of you say and I smell a strong smell of QC sherry and it's a very strong smell I can smell around me right now and I know it's my mum because she used to drink this thing and it's very strong I can smell and what time I know it is my mum around me now tell me things is going to be ok
I know some title smell tobacco some people smell tobacco when their loved one is around them or smell the fragrance perfume or aftershave they used to them
But I can smoke you say I can smell Qc Chevy I can and it's a very strong smell at the minute my mother is above me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-12-2022, 08:23 PM
Master
No I have just had a nice time of my mum being around me radio My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion remember watching the Titanic in the cinema in 1997 with my mum and we both cried it has film when Jack died in the morning in the water in the middle of sea and was got saved
When she died in her sleep as no lady but he cried but I said in a cinema I think everybody was crying
When I got the video tape my concern was crying to my dad was tearful to film The Sign that my loved ones is about
Realise get a beginning to realise people get jealous of me because I am now liked and loved because I do not put people down I know I have my car 7 papers Latin names but they called me a lot verse
But they signs I've had a day that my loved one is about me tell me everything is going to be ok
Because when I was meditating this morning I got one of my own neighbours and a friend and her family coming to me and Shay was him to Alice psychic and dreams stuff so she was
Because she told me information what she told me years ago I'll be fat and skinny all my life I was trapped for 25 years and more no I'll be skinny for 25 years and I hope
What somebody is coming into my life soon I was giving information but man I broke now I'm going to be in place I've got to be patient about it
But I think I did this person and my heart am I sighted my spiritual art and I think I know now huh is and if it is him I don't mind
But I've had some curious science today I've had some curious strange signs today and I think I've got a lot more to get tonight before I go to bed
But I've got a lot of times and prove that I loved ones is about me
Because I get my car into it in Derek or car this man is there I've got the mediums that works for his website and gives me three messages in Messenger just coming through
Is my mum on a gentleman which could be like that on my uncle it was like another dad to me I had to dance I had to that I had two dads which to me is amazing my dad and my uncle John Brothers in-laws because they've got on so well
And my auntie top was like a second Mum to me because my Adidas never ever put me down
I think I'm stupid because I know dates about times and certificates ago why I've got a photo on times and dates and funerals why and what you are but I don't have this why I don't know

Old 25-12-2022, 09:56 PM
Ascender

Yeah, absolutely. The morning after my youngest brother passed away, I woke up to the smell of tuna fish sandwich and coffee. I could smell the toast, tuna and coffee. It was very early and my bedroom is the farthest away from the kitchen so there is no way I'd smell anything from the kitchen and no one was awake at that point anyway. Periodically, he'd come visit, always when I'm asleep and waking me up with the smell of coffee. I smelled it yesterday again. Again, waking me up. But I was already awake a bit so I was able to respond to him. I told him hello and that I loved him and missed him. He didn't stick around long or at least the smell of coffee didn't last long.
Old 25-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Yes. My uncle, my buddy since I was under 2...I have photos of us...
In the West - were Western movies are made, mountains everywhere, I get smells of the Ocean...fishy, seagulls,
the mist that is all around the Ocean.
It's always him.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-12-2022, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes. When my father passed away I smelt lemon or Linden flower scent. At the time of his passing I was in a different country. I knew he had gone. I sense it every now and then, and I know he is visiting me. I live in a fragrance free environment due to my allergies. When I think of my mum who passed away 14 years ago, i feel a breeze on my right arm. So I know they are with me.
Old 26-12-2022, 05:36 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes smell is the strongest awareness I am given.

Dad - Old Spice
Grandmother - Chantilly Perfume
Grandfather - sweet pipe tobacco
Uncle - Fish
Ex Husband - ( he just past ) rum and sex body odor

Lynn
Old 26-12-2022, 06:16 AM
Master
When I know when my Dad is about because I can smell beef gravy or if it's not gravy I can smell it's bananas because my dad would eat a lot of bananas he did
But that's the first time I s smelled Qc like that it was strong because usually but my mum's around as well hairspray
My auntie tobacco I smell tobacco I do
My cousin stay I couldn't Steve when he is about I smell more up tobacco
My own Uncle John compost of the smell of beer and whisky or a fried breakfast because you looking breakfast
This smells is amazing t that they are and making the snow so that they are ok now I know this myself at the medium

Old 26-12-2022, 11:19 PM
Pathfinder

I love this thread. I have smelled someone's personal smell after their passing.
Old 27-12-2022, 08:02 PM
Master
I've had a smell yesterday on QVC and I thought my mum because she loves that thing it's Christmas time at times she would drink a bottle to myself but Shane loved QC showing she did and I don't mind because I know she's been with me this Christmas
Today today I smell gravy beef gravy let me know he's ok haven't got Christmas up there and I must have got my metallic balloons I like go in Italian garden in the crematorium garden one Happy Christmas balloon and my dad's birthday blue yesterday all I've got to do know as a Happy New Year balloon and have a look that go on New Year's Day in the crematorium garden
So them smells they let me know they are ok and they are happy and I want make me happy and find happiness with somebody because I pendulum question and same answer yes every time
But I've been getting very strong for them
If I get my smell and whiskey smell is my uncle and it was my favourite open and like a second dad to me he was a lad too good that you could say I had to 22 good dance I turn men in my life my dad and my uncle and I say they won't my two dads my mum's brother there was a good man and it would have been a good dad if you had a chance
Like me I would have been a good mother if I had a chance but you get into Fame people put a block on it but I love it and I smell my family is no longer here
Even when I smoke tobacco and what's my auntie who's smoked a lot of cigarettes especially menthol tobacco I'm not it's my auntie
I know I know I know as well I couldn't stay I know the ones you won't up it's my cousin's name it's my cousin Steve because I smoke roll-ups he did
My auntie smoke menthol
My mum loves QC sherry especially Christmas time
My my dad but let me drink beef gravy off the plate and he loves bananas and my dad's about I can smell

Old 27-12-2022, 08:29 PM
Administrator
Very often I can smell Pipe smoke it was my late husbands Grandfather.
He passed years before I met my husband.
I still see him.
My grandmother it is African Violets

Namaste