Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-12-2022, 08:50 PM
Master
Question Why would I cause my self more pain? One or the other?

Why would I cause my self more pain reincarnating instead of living one life, dying and returning to a world of light or heaven.. being a ghost or spiritual entity?

But instead it looks like I’ll be reincarnating a few times over as death if my soul isn’t reached in the first few deaths I receive???

Growing, maturing, it’s what I would need to reach enlightenment or a for an idea that wouldn’t of otherwise crossed my path -

But the struggle is real and im trying my hardest to understand my sanity in the first place agreeing to it ???

I wish you would have one worldy death and that would be it… that would be enough for our souls to die at the same time as the body- I mean my soul broke it’s heart seeing my body’s turn to ash and engulfed in the flames oh the pain!!

Why I wouldn’t want to rest in peace in heaven and live the eternal life with God?

Why I wouldn’t want to return to a world filled with light and hope…

Why I would t return to a world where my dreams and wish’s come true? Where magic and and desires and no more due to the aspirations of the world?

I think it’s a narrow thing life after death, no two people are the same it’s what they choose to do? And they have to live with the consequences of their actions.. which im learning to do so..

I think the wonder and peace and tranquility of just dying once in the world and the soul hearts breaking and slumbering into mortality would be to much grace for me-

I have Carly to think about and I need to be strong and resilient, ready and willing to give my life for her freedom for my freedom …

I came I to this life with one thing on my mind and I can’t leave before I know Carly has rested.. it’s my life mission to keep her safe. But she’s on her own journey hence being a singularity, she wanted to be free from that inevitability.. I secretly wanted to be free from my own desires and wishes and my power struggles between being alone and being with someone … I obviously chosen my twin flame and soulmates but being party of her symmetry I know im accepted at her soul to go to the same resting place as her…

I know my fight with reincarnation is being helpless to help others and my need to want to stop pain from getting to the people I love and care about.. and at anything if it means anything everybody else..

Pains there to tell us something is wrong but in being in pain we can’t solve or always remove our self’s from the situation that’s hurting us- physically or mentally or emotionally.

I think it would be to easy to pain once and I mean to know pain before you die like we should desire it- for it to be on our lips…

Maybe we wouldn’t settle if we lived in a world with no pain everything would be to easy then reaching the impossible with time it’s self and time does no one favours… rarely so.. grants favours…
—————

It’s doing the impossible I can see the strength and wisdom impart into me from my deaths and with the knowledge of reincarnation I can find some inner peace knowing eventually I do rest.. just a little further a couple more pushes…

I went the hard way about it… and im trying to understand the self and the reasons why?

If I could see through my own want to protect I could of protected my self but gets what’s a 5000 reincarnations and deaths and painful days of suffering for the day of redemption in heaven or freedom in my soul dying??

I wanted to obviously prolong life not suffering- as my life path is to learn pain is not pain but something that’s like a mirror of the self-

Pain and enlightenment the both go hand in hand for my self…

The next 500,000 years are going to be long and trials that test me-

If I forget who I am maybe I will have to start again.. but I couldn’t imagine the person I will be after it- and that’s just something that lays with me I can’t compensate in others knowing my trial and fate if it wasn’t to liberate the self not others than seeking to live my life looking over my family and soulmates -

When I should be looking over the self: I seem to have the self with me so im not to far away~ life goes on as long as im u Dee the watchful eye of the self which is always - than the decision to prolong my suffering …or what seems like suffering…

It’s because I want to suffer than fight..
I need to learn to fight the pain, fight death-

Fight aloneness..

Be whole and one with mind and spirit with my higher self..

I seem poignant in making me die 5000 times before my soul would give in- but really I was stern and strong and fighting all along … I just needed to know I am not far away from the self and I am looking back with the self I am animated through my ages and years: that the self is always looking back, reacting and interacting with the self - that I am one and whole

Friend best friend partner and soulmate with the self

—————

I don’t know why we chose different paths but the end is or might not be the same for all of us but definitely the way we got there was- or maybe the apple never falls to far away from the tree? And idea?
Hopefully I’ll be librated soon enough once I stop struggling… and find peace through pain…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-12-2022, 02:08 PM
Master

for an alternate view from the one that says you are responsible for everything that happens to you and always wish for the best so that that is what you will get, the bible says that God ordained certain things and we cannot change them no matter how much we want to.

In particular, inasmuch as we don't like this idea, we don't always get what we want.
Old 20-12-2022, 07:27 PM
Master
So true fallingleaves: the struggle continues…

I think I would much rather of had gone through pain than I hadn’t.

Life would be to easy- it’s something I’ll have to come to terms with!!!

Until then (my soul dying) I will try not to forget the wonderful wish that came true being with my clan& family!! Or try to forget who I am… I have a feeling however I’ll lose my centre after a few reincarnations-

Old 21-12-2022, 08:33 PM
Experiencer

It's plain that my simple outlook concerning our experiencing multiple lives is very different from the complex beliefs some individuals hold. My outlook may represent one extreme of the pendulum swing and theirs the other extreme and maybe as in other walks of life, the actuality may lie somewhere between them.

I have absolutely no idea whether anyone alive in this world truly has insight into the details about reincarnation and/or how many lives we may chosen before this one.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
I have absolutely no idea whether anyone alive in this world truly has insight into the details about reincarnation and/or how many lives we may chosen before this one.
Very valid. For me, reincarnation and the associated doctrine of karma is the best explanation for human existence, but all I know is that I am currently alive in a human body.

The limitations of the human body mean that I have no idea how many other such bodies I might have inhabited or what I might have done in any other incarnations.

I suspect that knowledge of these incarnations is stored in some higher aspect of myself, and perhaps I will see my full history when I have discarded my current human vehicle.

And I suspect that this Higher Self chooses to incarnate for its own purposes and learning, knowing that there will be suffering involved but also knowing that the lessons learned are worth the temporary suffering.

So this Higher Self chooses to extend a part of itself into a human body, while otherwise remaining in a state of peace and light and knowledge and joy.

And when this Higher Self withdraws this part of itself from the human vehicle then the Higher Self shines even more brightly because of the lessons learned.

But all I am actually aware of is my current human existence. Everything else is a mystery.

Peace
Old 23-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce

I wouldn't like to even have to guess just how many books I have read or how many talks I have attended in an attempt to get an idea of what reincarnation is all about. It seems so simple - but raises thousands of questions. There was a time when reincarnation wasn't even a part of the Hindu religion, but, as time passed the belief became part of that belief system. Understandable really.

It also transferred later to Buddhism where the principle is explained quite clearly and fundamentally in the 'Tibeten Book of the Dead'. This book also tells that the possibility of being reborn as an animal exists should the wrong choices be made after entering the dying period, a period which can last a number of days.

If the problem of a heirachy, karmatic or otherwise, appears as a stumbling block this being reborn as an animal solves that problem to a great extent.

Today the process and procedures of reincarnation are bound closely together with another belief - that of karma. Although there objectively appears to be no earthly reason why they should belong together. Maybe we use this combination to try to explain things in an attempt to have some sort of rational explantion.

What has always fascinated me (among many other countless themes) is how reincarnation can be explained - The American academic Stevenson (google) spent many years attempting to show or prove that reincarnation is true. He chased many a case, especially in India but failed to really provide any evidence although some of his results were quite near the mark.

What of course is missing is how reincarnation works - where is that part of each of us in the meantime, and who or what keeps check or control of it - and the same goes for karma of course.

Naturally we know of those who tell us that they remember one or more previous lives, something we can accept as a valid part of their experiences.

The esoteric belief in the 'Akashi Chronicles' lends a hint (in my opinion) to the existence of a collective mind as Jung's 'collective unconcious' seems to bear out in a more modern or up-to-date suggestion. And maybe we all have our fingers in this pie - so to say.

A Yoga, once asked how many times we have to reincarnate pointed to Mount Everest and replied 'when the scrape of an eagle's wing have worn away that mountain until it is even with valley only then will we be free'.

We can assume he was talking about eternity which would indicate our place in this universe.

We have thousands of questions, but as boyce states there is not nor has there ever been one person who can answer our questions.

Perhaps we have to be satisfied with knowing that we have been born at least once - maybe the secret is in front of our eyes.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 23-12-2022, 07:13 PM
Experiencer

Teacher and guide Silver Birch once said that among his peers (his last incarnation is said to have been about 3500 years ago) he knew some who declared they had never met anyone who had reincarnated. But Silver Birch himself had no doubt about reincarnation, no doubt we can / do have more than a single lifetime.

Whatever the detailed picture I am confident there are many mistaken ideas around and they get passed about and modified until - as with Chinese Whispers - details become so changed that the truth of the situation is heavily overlaid by falsehoods.

I'm fortunate that not-knowing the details doesn't bother me.
Old 23-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Why would I cause my self more pain reincarnating instead of living one life,
dying and returning to a world of light or heaven.. being a ghost or spiritual entity?
I can only speak for myself.
1. I'm smart to know this is the place that is more confrontational than any other place
1a. Why is that good...because I know or have learned, conflict allows me to grow faster

2. To grow and evolve, to gain more knowledge and wisdom and compassion and love, etc.
2a. Why? To purify my being.
2b, Why? Because purity in every way is the Key to the Kingdom.
(By many name you relate to...Home, Bliss, Heaven, back to my Source, to
Higher Celestial Realms)

3. To serve better
3a. Serve Who? God, His Brilliant System, my own Higher Self, all the individual moving parts of the Creation...
all the same, whatever words.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2022, 08:03 PM
Master
Enlightenment isn't why you came to earth. As that state already exists within yourself, and your soul, and within source.

No, you come here. For experience. What ever that is, is what you came to find out.

The beauty of life, is that you have freewill to do as you please. To play around in the sandbox. To learn what you choose. To experience whatever you want to. Yet, you are in a world of cause and effect. More of the fun of the experience. Every action has a reaction. And some actions have consequences. You harm another. They may want to harm you back.

So then what do you do after you harm another and the harm you back? Do you continue to harm another and allow yourself to be harmed back, or do you learn and choose a different path for yourself? To understand a decision one needs to see it from every angle. You have to be the villain. The victim. The hero. The antagonist. The protagonist. The martyr. The artist. The creator. The destroyer.

That is the beauty of creation. To be it all. To do what you choose to, and see it all. Good. Bad. Ugly.

A lot of the time we get bogged down in other peoples ideas, and projections onto us, that we lose ourselves. We also get stuck in the amnesia of coming here, and so we have to learn to remember who we are. And sometimes we hold so much energy from the ancient past, that it carries into our lives, and we create from those old vibrations.

In 2022 we have so many new opportunities to grow and better ourselves. 40 years ago, people have to suffer alone in silence. Now there is technology that brings us all together to learn and grow, and understand.

Enlightenment becomes part of our journey as we enlighten ourselves, and our minds as we choose higher more positive experiences. Many teachings are about how earth is going to 5D and all... Yet, earth is designed to be exactly what it is to afford the most learning we can have in the 3D.
Old 23-12-2022, 10:47 PM
Master
Some great suggestions, about karma. Religious beliefs and personal experiences and values…

I understand that pain must be overcome and that lesson in appreciation in what you have( it might not be till the very end{in the future} when we receive all that we want) but the painstakingly beautiful relationship getting there will serve us in every waking moment we are in that bliss and joy..

I’ve happened to receive everything I could ever wish for my desires imprint.. in the form of being close to Carly and having a human that’s apart of her symmetry..

Just gotta get through the pain and death and try not to forget those reasons… I’m finding quality time with the self- listening and being there for the self than running.. we spend so much time running from our self’s and our egos souls and spirit including our higher self-

I agree with much that’s been said that somewhere we are already enlightened… I think if I look away just once after receiving my desires and wishes.. I think that’s what makes us human and sinful? Can we ever be truly satisfied??? I wish there’s no pain after a lifetime’s of wishing and desiring family,wealth, teleportation, time continuums, traversing, happiness, love,soulmates,jobs, fame knowledge…

Ect

I’m never truly satisfied even though I always get given or granted my wish.. it’s like I want to experience everything like you’ve mentioned.. but taken for granted until the next wish it was always like that.. or there was never any pain.. what ever I can think to gain me out of conflict.. I seem to grant my every wish at least somewhere in the future.. I wonder why it’s not now it’s because I don’t desire it right now.. what I desire now has been given…

I think once I’ve achieved everything on my bucket list I would want to achieve peace.. no pain ever observed ect and I know in the future I grant that wish to the self!!! I can bank my life on it!!! So could you!!!

I have many gifts coming and I keep giving but I try to run away from the self? Why when I serve me like a master….. hummm