Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-02-2023, 04:44 AM
Robert Urbanek

Psychic surgeon or psychic vampire?

In her 1989 book Going Within, Shirley MacLaine reported her encounters with Filipino psychic surgeon Alex Orbito, who reportedly immersed his hands inside bodies and removed small lumps of tissue. She witnessed the phenomenon several times, experienced his hands penetrating her own body and even, guided by Orbito, immersed her own hand into the abdomen of a man.

Orbito said that when he was 14 years old, an old man in a dream told him he would become a healer.

What led me to suspect that this phenomenon may be something more than “surgery” was Orbito’s report that every time he stopped practicing his healing, he became sick and could only restore his health by resuming his “surgeries.” I suspect he needed to penetrate the bodies of others to sustain his own life. Or perhaps, as a teenager, he had been possessed by an interdimensional being who derived some kind of sustenance or pleasure by penetrating living beings in our dimension.

Orbito’s patients did not report being exhausted by the experience, so perhaps the amount of energy being drained is minimal or the experience has a narcotic effect on the subject which disguises the energy loss.

The phenomenon reminded me of the move 4D Man, in which Robert Lansing plays a scientist who discovers how he can pass through solid objects with his body. However, the process accelerates the aging process, which he can only reverse by passing any part of his body into the body of another person and draining their lifeforce, with fatal results for the target.
Old 27-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Administrator
I can believe this as I am a healer and have done it myself I too can penetrate the body with my hands
I know of a lady who walked with a limp. she told me she had shards of glass in her knee cap from an accident as a child.
the surgeons couldn't remove them which left her with a Limp . she was in her early sixties when I saw her i did Healing on her knee then I could feel tiny little pieces of glass in my hand,
I told her to walk with her leg straight she said I cant so i told her again she did it,
she never used her cane again the Doctors were amazed at the difference in her

Namaste
Old 27-02-2023, 11:46 AM
I have never heard of any life force being drained from those healed.
They are being healed, that's it.

That was just a movie and in my opinion should not have been brought up in case
it would scare someone from seeking help.

Please, be sure to read the Rules found under FAQ thoroughly...it smacks of fear-mongering, tho,
a casual question with comment, to me anyway.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2023, 11:49 AM
Master

My mother was a massive fan of Shirley macLaine and read all her books.
Old 27-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Master

Wow Native Spirit that is awesome! What a gift you have.

People must be queuing all the way down the road just to see you.
Old 27-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Robert Urbanek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have never heard of any life force being drained from those healed.
They are being healed, that's it.
That was just a movie and in my opinion should not have been brought up in case
it would scare someone from seeking help.
In a dream this morning, I am competing with other people to fill larders with food from each letter of the alphabet. However, a judge seems to be against me, saying my cans of V-8 can’t be stored under V but must go under T as tomato juice. As the deadline nears, I have finished only half of the food alphabet.

The dream may suggest that I face unfair obstacles and rules; get used to it. I will need to decide where I can best devote my time and energy.
Old 27-02-2023, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Urbanek
The dream may suggest that I face unfair obstacles and rules; get used to it..
I assure you our Rules for this Spiritual Forum are not unfair and are here to
protect our members and the intention of Matt's ideals, the founder of this forum.
Your question is a fun and valid one ...but not for 'here'.

And I agree Native...what a gift! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2023, 07:09 PM
Master
It is widely reported that Mahatma Gandhi slept with virgins, more then one at a time. He felt their energy was so pure, it uplifted him. He never had sex with any of them because he was a married man and his wife lived with him.

Now, was Mahatma Gandhi an energy vampire? I think not, nor do I feel Alex Orbito is some kind of vampire. I worked in the healing profession for 42-years and it feels very good to help people heal. Its’ almost addictive.

All true addictions have withdrawal symptoms when the person’s drug of choice is withdrawn. People can get addicted to anything and get sick from withdrawal when that thing is gone. I feel that psychic-surgery is a valid practice.

Most people have energy outlets and energy filling stations, we do whatever because it energizes us or it offers us a release. A true energy vampire offers nothing to those it drains. Alex Orbito offers a great deal, and I am not saying that Alex drains people.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Master

I can only think of one case where those who proclaimed to have the answers to healing others were in fact spreading a lot of fear to keep members coming back for their one true "salvation". It was not real salvation, it was control.
They formed a codependency and fear amongst their members to drain their money and their confidence and right to emotional and spiritual autonomy.

Unfortunately I grew up in such an organisation and they did drain me, but I never fully lost me. They work with already vulnerable people. My entire family fits onto the nuero diverse spectrum so, that automatically made us more vulnerable.
It was similar to the tobacco industry selling cigarettes and then selling nicotine patches to those who were already vulnerable and addicted. A business model, basically.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish to spread some hope to anyone who has been through such things; there are healers out there who are genuine in their intentions, I have met many.

I also wish to spread hope here, that in my greatest hour of need, the right people were brought into my life to guide me through, most of them simply offered me their time and a loving place to land.
I surrounded myself with communities and people who were the opposite of the terror I was raised in, loving and encouraging, everyday folk.

Please, never underestimate the value of even the smallest and most simple of gestures to shine a light for another person. For me and the frightening and lonely place I was raised, every time I met another grown up outside of that place, it offered me just a little bit more light in the darkness.

It has taken me some courage to get to the point where I can so openly speak up because even to this day, I have lived in fear from their doctrine.
Old 28-02-2023, 01:29 AM
Administrator
Let me tell you a true fact I have seen this and felt it When a medium is working all the time they have to take time out, Because
giving messages is easy but it takes a lot of Energy, which can make the medium ill.
The same thing goes for Healers,
@Redchic Yes I used to but Because i have things wrong with me now I had to stop
I have always said I read for the needy not the greedy,
I still do Healing now and again.

Namaste

'