Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Haines
I'd love to hear somebody tell me that those two points, above, are rubbish! I was disillusioned by just having read it.
Anybody?
Everyone here has pretty much already said this - however I feel that it's worth adding here. It's interesting this idea of not talking to angels, right?
So what happens if they talk to you, come to you seek you to bring you solace, to help you at a tough time?
I guess the answer to that would be they are bad entities or something in disguise.
We live in a world with so many limited thoughts and ideas and to my mind if we're preaching fear then we are on the other side of good - get my drift?

Good always trusts, there is faith and love and it comes from the space of a higher way of being. Aim for that and always listen to your heart for validation rather than men...

My angels that I work with all the time say humans struggle because they seek answers about the divine realm from other humans and some of those are not of light. Of course there are good and wise and loving angel connectors out there, yet there are false prophets and gurus in our world
Old 16-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Pathfinder

Humans have difficulty in understanding abstract concepts, such as God, the invisible. Ask a devout Christian to describe the appearance of God and they will be unable. Ask them to describe an Angel, and they can probably do that.

I don't feel that I should be obliged to speak to the CEO, in order to have a conversation with, or receive assistance from, one of the lower ranking employees. I'm sticking to my Angels!
Old 17-11-2022, 07:29 AM
Master

Hi Ian, and I agree 100%with your reasoning of mental image among people with God and Angels.
Often, in meditation or prayer people like to have an image to focus on. With God it can be difficult, whereas angels have always been displayed to us since infancy as the most glorious of light beings with beautiful wings and we know that they protect, guide, and look after us. Although being realistic they don't look like that at all , but that is how we all recognise them .
Shown a picture of one I expect everyone could recognise the image as an "Angel".

God does not judge and he therefore does not care with whom each individual chooses as his spiritual/religious "Idol".
It just makes him happy that we pray full stop.

Any religious "teachers" that do their "work" by instilling fear into the flock with threat of "fear of God" or brainwashing , in my mind , they are the "denomic entities" and God would certainly frown down on those people , as he would never EVER wish his followers to live in fear of him.
To be religious and worship God should not be done out of fear, only LOVE.

Let's suppose we do a survey, and there are two questions. The first question is this...
"What terrible things have happened to you and your family during your lifetime ? "

My answer would be the following....

All the usual trauma of being bullied in many forms including mental and physical abuse .
Being robbed at knifepoint .
Being held hostage and torture .
A young female family member raped by a stranger .
Another young female family member murdered .

And that's only the bones of what has happened in my family alone.
Imagine events like that 8 billion fold with the population of the world. We all have sad situations and stories to tell...

The second question in the survey ...

"Who committed these Heinous crimes ... Was it someone from the afterlife or humans on earth ?.......

My mantra has always been "You have far more to fear from the living ..."

So Good for You Ian.
You stick by your Angels Ian , cos sure as eggs are eggs they are going to stick by you.........
Old 17-11-2022, 10:33 AM
Administrator
I agree wholeheartedly with what Angel Blue has said

Namaste
Old 17-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Pathfinder

Angel Blue & Native Spirit...

Thanks, for those replies. I'm sticking with my Ancestors and my Angels.

Ian.
Old 18-11-2022, 01:14 AM
Dude111

I Love Angels
Old 18-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Knower
I agree with Yin and Yang and things aren't always clear cut or cut and dried.
Old 18-11-2022, 04:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Haines
I'd sooner stick with my Angels approach and let the petty minded extremists cook in their own juices!
They said some things and you said some things on here and I don't know which is worse.
Backbiting is hurtful energy.
Please rethink talking behind someones back, nothing good comes from it,Methinks.
PEACE
Old 18-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder

On the forum I was on, the original poster was being savaged with insulting posts and I decided to refer to them as "...petty minded extremists...".
Old 18-11-2022, 07:33 PM
Ascender

There is absolutely no harm in speaking to your angels, having a dialogue with them, or requesting help from them: that is what they are there for. They wouldn’t have been ‘invented’ by the universe if there was anything evil about the

Speaking with them won’t invoke any demons or bad responses, that is just fear consciousness. What it will do is invoke a favourable response, as long as you hold positive beliefs about angels, spirit guides etc.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-11-2022 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Opinion deleted, no mocking religious beliefs here