Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Seeker

asking a medium a specific question for proof

When a medium brings a spirit through is it ok for me to ask the medium to ask the spirit to describe a certain thing to prove it's them? For example if there was a specific item I gave this person that meant a lot to them, could I ask for the spirit to describe that item for me?
Old 30-10-2022, 08:19 PM
Experiencer

You could ask if the right opportunity arises but it may not be realistic to expect a specific piece of proof about the communicator's identity. Even an object cherished in this world may not be remembered similarly when living in the next one.

An experienced medium will know the sitter is hoping for identifiable evidence and should work toward obtaining it from the spirit communicator. That's not necessarily something you will immediately recognise though. Sometimes details are remembered after the sitting, sometimes long after.

Trans-dimensional communication isn't as predictable or immediately evidential as one would wish; perseverance may be needed. :)
Old 30-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Seeker

Thanks boyce, that makes sense. I'm glad I asked now as I was expecting it would be something I could do so now I know it might not be possible I'll have more realistic expectations.
Old 30-10-2022, 11:51 PM
Administrator
What boyce said is correct. many times you could go away from seeing a medium and remember what was said later on

Namaste
Old 31-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Seeker

Thank you Native Spirit
Old 03-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Master
I am getting trained in and I used to be his medium I'm not I've missed up on a few times but now I'm slowly taking things easy instead of going in guns blazing
I'm not on Saturday I'm nearly good my flight put on I was the message it's my Open Circle I was so spot-on and offended
Some mediums con artists I'm not
X x x TuneIn and channel but I got medium will give you an honest answer
And medium is just after money money money and getting ready but I'll pick her lies and what you want to hear ear because I know that myself because I've been there done that got the money to hear what I want to hear I have done Etsy a one radium so one says person's name I've got myself into a situation I can't get out of a few a long time ago because I was exhausted I've got to keep paying him tell them what I'm done
But I know now I will get out of it eventually because I was exhausted at that time I'm but I use my pendulum now for answers to just spot on and I will go for eventually but a good medium but not call you

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Guide

A medium will strive to pick up information, names, images that will prove who the spirit is. Probably these are determined by what is important to the spirit, not by what the person hoping for validation thinks is important. Sometimes the favorite memories of spirit and of the living are quite different, so it's best to keep an open mind. Often spirit will show me a beloved pet, a favorite location, or in one case I was shown a bright red muscle car (Dodge Charger, I think, circa 1973). All sorts of things may be the things spirit thinks the person will recognize. Even a favorite hat, song, or food. One charming lady spirit boldly announced "I'm not here to apologize." And the person she wanted to connect with knew instantly it was her estranged mother. Broke off the session then and there.
Old 04-11-2022, 01:37 PM
Administrator
The most important thing is to have Validation that what you pass on is relevant to the sitter

Namaste
Old 04-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Seeker

thank you everyone for your replies:)