Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 18-10-2022, 03:29 AM
Knower

Do miracles happen?

We have been listening about miracles. Do they still happen in present time?
Old 29-10-2022, 05:17 PM
Master

Miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijhumal
We have been listening about miracles.Do they still happen in present time?

For me , miracles is all that beautiful majestic things which I don't understand myself n can not do it myself alone. Science may probably describe it but can not do it.
E.g
1. Our tongue remaining wet.
2. Food figestion/excretion
3. Feeling of senses discriminating objects
4. Sleeping n awaking
5. Astronomical bodies not colliding
6.cloud formation,travel n dissolution.Low pressure creation resulting storm,typhoon etc

So in this sense entire life simply is miraculous for me.
Old 29-10-2022, 05:32 PM
If I made a list of the miracles that happen in my life --you truly would not believe it...my friends hardly can...
and they see them happen!
Naturally, I take them in my stride because to me if they did not happen I would be surprised!
One day I think I actually will make a list...cuz when I think about them, I relive the feeling of grace.
I do keep memorabilia just to look at and smile at how amazing God is.
If a person has trouble with the word God...then how amazing Life is and our power to have things come into manifestation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-11-2022, 08:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Science may probably describe it but can not do it.
E.g
1. Our tongue remaining wet.
2. Food digestion/excretion
3. Feeling of senses discriminating objects
4. Sleeping n awaking
5. Astronomical bodies not colliding
6.cloud formation,travel n dissolution.Low pressure creation resulting storm,typhoon etc
Science can explain all of the above without any problem.
And - astronomical bodies collide all the time.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:26 PM
I don't think anything is a miracle. Jesus knew the Nature of Reality...
he was able to manipulate atoms, so?

For us things are spiritual interventions, not miraculous.
But to people that don't understand what is happening they call it a miracle.
It can an angel or God or saint intervening here in the physical realm...again, so? What's new?
Maybe a grandma on the Other Side has learned how to manipulate things here and pushes you out of the way of a car?
Again, common place stuff.
My take.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2022, 02:42 PM
Master

I know there is obviously a scientific explanation , and it would not be classed as a miracle that cannot be explained , but for me , the birth of a child that developed and grew from something smaller than a pin prick is a miraculous .
Old 07-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I know there is obviously a scientific explanation , and it would not be classed as a miracle that cannot be explained ,
but for me , the birth of a child that developed and grew from something smaller than a pin prick is a miraculous .
Ha! You bet!

Old 10-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Master

miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Science can explain all of the above without any problem.
And - astronomical bodies collide all the time.

Yes I Know Science can describe many a phenomena. I am not against science and I am in awe of science and great scientists . I actively use science in my day to day life. So there is absolutely no point ignoring greatness of science.

But what I say and science can not do all those things on its own (like having blood factory creating blood out of raw material, creating sentient being fully capable of emotion,moods , memory,subconscious , ego etc).
Old 11-11-2022, 12:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I know there is obviously a scientific explanation , and it would not be classed as a miracle that cannot be explained , but for me , the birth of a child that developed and grew from something smaller than a pin prick is a miraculous .

honestly the only reason it has a scientific explanation is, that someone sat down and made one up, then convinced everyone else to accept it.

But I'm cognizant that the explanation they made up MIGHT NOT BE CORRECT. Even though a lot of people who have come to agree with it will tell me how foolish it is to throw dissent into the ring.

So miracle sounds just as reasonable to me.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Master

Hi falling leaves ...
Yes it's a miracle !!

Sometimes sadly the little ones do not make it to full term.
But mostly it's a miracle that no matter how much we try to think of it , it is beyond comprehension . Such a perfect little beautiful being that in its earliest infancy can only be detected through a microscope .