Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 02-02-2022, 05:22 PM
Guide

ISHWARA IS CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF,

India has always had a profound effect upon me, I have visited the country several times, went to the ashram of Aurobindo in Podicherry and twice to the ashram of SRI RAMANA MAHARSHI where I was greatly impressed by the power and the energy that I felt there and the holy mountain of Arunachala.
I became aware of BRAHMAN and the begotten son of BRAHMAN ISHWARA
who I gathered was the lord of the universe and master of nothing ISHWARA has now become my GURU and GUIDE in life, I realised that ISHWARA is not in this world as an invisible presence, rather the world itself is the visible presence of ISHWARA.
ISHWARA is I believe the "DIVINE spirit within mankind".

regards michael.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
“DIVINE spirit within mankind”
Or we may say, the-all-that-is
Old 03-02-2022, 02:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Or we may say, the-all-that-is

Absolutely so Unseeking Seeker, I see ISHWARA as the begotten son of BRAHMAN and have surrendered that which I AM to have ISHWARA as my
GURU and Guide and awaken into its AWARENESS and consciousness.

regards michael.
Old 25-02-2022, 11:55 PM
Guide

Ishwara is consciousness Itself.

ISHWARA is an absolute principle that contains this universe within its infinite bosom, a divine universal principle that dwells within all expressed life universally.

Within the east this divine WHOLLY principle is called ISHWARA the lord of the universe, and master of NOTHING.

In the west this WHOLLY Principle is called the CHRIST principle, a principle which is universal and absolute, not to be confused with a man named Jesus
who was just "OVERSHADOWED" by this universal principle as our thousands
of other souls both here in the west as CHRIST consciousness, and in the east as ISHWARA consciousness, both these two are absolutely identical with each other.

regards michael.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Guide

ISHWARA IS CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF.

I see ISHWARA as the divine only begotten son of Brahman who acts as the Divine CHARIOTEER the motioning force that makes him the Lord of this universe, and the master of nothing. This entire relative universe is contained within the presence of ISHWARA, all universal energy is powered by the one MOTIONEER of divine will and INTENT which is ISHWARA.

regards michael.
Old 09-04-2022, 05:27 PM
Master

ISHWAR consciousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
ISHWARA is an absolute principle that contains this universe within its infinite bosom, a divine universal principle that dwells within all expressed life universally.

Within the east this divine WHOLLY principle is called ISHWARA the lord of the universe, and master of NOTHING.

In the west this WHOLLY Principle is called the CHRIST principle, a principle which is universal and absolute, not to be confused with a man named Jesus
who was just "OVERSHADOWED" by this universal principle as our thousands
of other souls both here in the west as CHRIST consciousness, and in the east as ISHWARA consciousness, both these two are absolutely identical with each other.

Yes this source , consciousness is variously called by different people with different name like Christ consciousness , Krishna consciousness , Source , Brahman , Chit Shakti etc

This source we call God lets the seeker see Him in anyway the seeker finds it suitable . So their can be varied relationship like father-son , husband-wife , friendship , employer/employee , parent-child (child being God!!) . The source accommodates the seeker in the way seeker sees Him provides seeker is genuine ,sincere and perseverent.
Old 11-04-2022, 02:13 PM
Master

genuine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Especially, Genuine. That's the key.

The thing about Genuine is, To see Him as 'son-spouse-etc.,' is Genuine true feeling of source. But, if they see their own 'son-spouse-etc.,' as source, then it happens to be Bondage.
This difference defines Genuine..
First good that u decided to join the forum again . Welcome back.

I note that u rightly mentioned seeing God within . I think that's very key and i have seen that making many wonders in the life .

Genuineness as illustrated by you is right . Further every relation has certain intrinsic characteristics . If one fulfills that , one can be viewed/ considered as genuine.

I understand defined the genuineness
Old 26-04-2022, 07:32 PM
Guide

ISHWARA is the universe, containing the infinite relative universe within its being, ISHWARA is the only begotten son of BRAHMAN, issued out of Brahman at that primordial intentional wave that gave birth to motion and this universe;

ISHWARA is the DIVINE RIDER OF THE WILL OF BRAHMAN, ISHWARA surfs
on the divine intent wave of evolution, and is within each one of us as that of Intelligent manifested vehicles we call simply that of humanity.

regards michael.
Old 27-04-2022, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
and is within each one of us

Once we know this, everything changes
Old 27-04-2022, 01:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Once we know this, everything changes