Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-01-2022, 06:17 PM
Master
Mermaids

Do they exist in a kingdom not so far away- have been watching a few movies on them- wondering if any one has any information about them? Myths or sightings? I’m just discovering water by swimming and surfing—- I haven’t seen anything yet… but always keeping an eye out!!!?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-01-2022, 04:10 PM
Master
I live on the Gulf Of Mexico and can tell you that Mermaids were NOT considered a good thing by sailors of old.

In in sailors lore....They were considered Sirens (one who mesmerizes and tricks) and harbingers of doom to a sailing ship.

The Freeform channels drama show "Sirens" comes closest in pop culture to how old time sailors really felt about Mermaids.

Here's a trailer. ........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82NusegO1mQ

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 03-01-2022, 05:29 PM
Master
Wow thanks for that/ series looks great: will have a dig around… it touches on folklore and mythology—- their take on mermaid is intriguing and interesting… many thanks

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-01-2022, 09:27 PM
Experiencer
I would recommend the mermaid handbook for everything about mermaids. I have two copies of that, it’s my favourite book.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Mermaid-Ha.../dp/0062669567
Old 21-01-2022, 11:46 PM
Seeker

I’m mostly interested in those families that are said to descend from mermaids, in Ireland they are called merrows, and it is said all pagan women in Ireland were turned into mermaids when Christianity began.
Old 22-01-2022, 07:24 AM
Seeker

Hi there and yes, mermaids are one of the many different elemental helpers living on earth and on other planets all throughout the universe and beyond. They exist on other planes of existence invisible to the human eye. Some people are able to see and interact with them using the eyes of their soul. They are responsible for all natural occurrences in the world like rain and lightning, fire, wind, and the movement of waves in the ocean. They continuously work with and shape matter in accordance with instructions given to them by their higher ups. The world is constantly changing and evolving due to their hard work; nothing ever stands still, otherwise it will stagnate and decay.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:02 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva
Hi there and yes, mermaids are one of the many different elemental helpers living on earth and on other planets all throughout the universe and beyond. They exist on other planes of existence invisible to the human eye.
Wow.

You all are so very fascinating and informative, this forum is just amazing. Thank you so much.
Old 21-11-2022, 07:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hi there and yes, mermaids are one of the many different elemental helpers living on earth and on other planets all throughout the universe and beyond. They exist on other planes of existence invisible to the human eye. .
I second this. When someone asks a question like "Are mermaids real?" It is a more complicated question then yes or no. Yes, they are real, but they aren't physical. They are spiritual beings, nature spirits that can be very powerful. I am friends with a group of Selkies (scottish shapeshifters that are said to take the form of a seal or a human.) They are very real. They watch over and guard this worlds oceans. Note that they are not necessarily friendly, although they would never be responsible for a spiritual attack. Just my two cence.

Love and light your way,

FoxTracks
Old 22-11-2022, 01:23 AM
I gotta say again: The Admins have asked for only 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
You can refer to the Post # ..that helps. Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2022, 01:24 AM
Quote:
They exist on other planes of existence invisible to the human eye. Some people are able to see
and interact with them using the eyes of their soul.
This is what I have learned, yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru