Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-01-2022, 06:23 AM
Knower

I think I wished I could die without killing my self due to these accidental manifestations one day in an easy way . Help me solve this issue of accidental manifestations.
Old 16-01-2022, 06:32 AM
asearcher

Wanttobehappy,

you have to differentiate premonitions and manifestations.

Premonitions are things that are meant to happen and there for out of your control.

You are connected to your loved ones. All you have is a pre-view of what is going to happen or as it happens.

Time is something here on earth, as spirits in the other realms time is not the same. There for premonitions are not the same either. Then it can be seen as something perfectly normal. It's just when we are here (on earth as humans) it is something out of the ordinary and we're trying to wrap our heads around it. One could say everything has already happened "over there". It is just that you know it before.

Have I ever figured out what would be the good of having those premonitions? No, I have not. Has it brought me pain, worries, even anxiety, confusion as in not understanding how this can be - Yes, it have.

I believe that once we have gone down a particular road that road is pre destined. Things has to run it's course. It is difficult sometimes to stand by and watch all this and knowing we are powerless to change it but not everything is up to us. It is out of your district, if you know what I mean? It is not on you just because you had a premonition to go in there and change it, you can't change it.

I've had premonitions months before, from nowhere, it would just hit me - and then it happened. My premonition, when I was a child, it was even much more so than as an adult but I did not have a word for it.

Children often blame themselves for no reason and then it stays the truth. You are way too hard on yourself. You are not causing this.

There is a huge difference between having premonitions and having accidental manifestations. For your own sake you have to learn the difference. I feel for you so I am sorry if I am coming on strong here and repeating myself.

I have seen it so many times with myself, too when I was in the relationship with the psychopath - because my level of stress, of fear was stronger I did not sleep well but on the surface everything was just dandy, just fine. What happened was that my gift(?) increased in me sensing energies and simply knowing. I was scared myself at what was happening. It hadn't been that strong since I was a child and now it was even stronger. I had had random, and as you too say accidental or it seems, but no more and no less. I would try my hardest to explain it in terms to myself that my subconscious catch up "the little things" and then presented it to my conscious and that was why it came to me as a "knowing", but truth to be told that was not enough of an explanation.

When my mind go on "high drive" so do my gifts. When my mind is in balance it means my gift are, I can then better control it. If you get your stress level down I think things will balance for you too.

I think you have high standard on yourself, demands on yourself, you think if something bad happens to someone else that is your fault and so you have failed, you come down hard on yourself for not being able to prevent it, you beat down on yourself because of it, you try your absolute hardest the next time - and yet again another failure - and the failure part is because it is not on your watch, it's not your territory, you can't do anything about it. And sometimes that is the hardest pill to swallow, to just stand by and watch it. I understand you feel very much for your family, it has come across so much how you care for them, and your empathy goes all the way - but there is a wall there, a district, that you can not pass. This is not on you.

I wish you would stop being so hard on yourself, get treatment for that if you so like or just talk to someone, talk to a psychiatrist if that will help, that can help you re-program yourself not to think like that way of yourself. That sort of change take time and it is because it has been part of your thought-program for so long. I am myself in the habit to apologize as soon as I can without thinking twice. These days I take a time-out. I have too lived with a guy who should have a medal for his instant projecting style, as that is what he has been really good at in the past, he still has to bite his tongue not to do that (It's his way of handling criticism, never mind). Did our 2 pieces of a puzzle fit? Yes, but it was on my expense, today no more. He knows too he is doing it, a defense mechanism in him. Not everything is my fault. You do it so fast and it is so in-printed in you that you are not even aware you are doing it. Just saying you could have patterns in you that you need to first of all recognize and then re-program yourself.

Then the other thing is to seek peace, calmness, in knowing what is manifestations are that, alone, and premonitions is another. Everything you have described so far are premonitions and because you are connected to your loved ones. some even get premonitions that is happening to other people they are not even connected to but will have some sort of effect later on. I think it is because time is different to us as spirits, souls and we are being then connected to our higher self, and all this is normal "over there", just not here, on earth with our time and what we have been teach on how to think about these things, that's why it can be such a struggle.

What we think, Yes, I agree, it is powerful. Our thoughts are more powerful than maybe lots of people think they are - but the incidents you have described so far, with your sister's accident, with your Dad's heart issue previously, those are pre determined incidents, it is not the result from your thought form, your manifestations. That's what I believe.

The Serenity Prayer is a prayer written by the American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr (1892–1971). ... God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. I try to think of those words sometimes, it helps :)

My heart goes out to you, and to your family - I so hope you will feel better soon.

Last edited by asearcher : 16-01-2022 at 11:38 AM.
Old 16-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Knower

Thank you for your reply “ asearcher”.

And just FYI. I do not have any mental issues. That’s what I keep mentioning on this Forum. Knock on wood. My sister is mentally ill. I did some research on mental issues. Like I said I do not have mental issues which make people believe they have powers. I have read about mental issues as well.

Sorry just wanted to clarify that. As u mentioned psychiatrist.
Old 17-01-2022, 07:02 PM
asearcher

Thank you for telling me.

Yes, I remember, your sister was diagnosed to have schizophrenia.

I did not assume you had or have a mental illness, that it came across that way it was not my intention, so I'm sorry about that, my apology.

Lots of people, including myself, has gone through therapy not because we have a serious mental illness, but because we still need some sort of help in dealing with a matter.

When you described that you wish you were dead instead of having these affirmations - that is a strong sign to me that you are not feeling well and it could then hopefully be of some use to you if you talk to someone, it was only a suggestion.

It does come across to me as if you blame yourself for everything that goes wrong with your family because you have thought something. I do not believe you have created their accident nor your father's heart issue with your thoughts.

When I was a child I would too have premonition. I don't know if you had those as a child. I know how I worked back then, and it was that, and this is classical with kids, they blame themselves for what goes wrong. I knew something was going to happen, exactly, and then it did. Even if I had asked it not too. And nobody else knew. I blamed myself. So that was the experience of it that I can relate to - with your words. This why too I am trying to tell you to be more kind to yourself, to not think you have caused this.

That your level of stress is at this stage in your life with everything that has happened "up there" does not mean that you have a mental illness, it just means you are human and as such it might help you to take your well being seriously. If you feel so bad about you believing your thoughts create through affirmations these incidents and you don't know how to stop and you rather be dead - then yes, I think it might help you to talk to someone, like a psychiatrist for example. I have gone through family therapy, counseling for instance, psychiatrist, - I was not mentally ill, nor was my luv, but we needed help, we were in a stressful situation that we had been in for a very long time and having tried to sort it out for ourselves, but we couldn't. I had a stress reaction, for instance, so did my luv, these states of mind will pass, us getting help was the right thing to do, not just for us but for our family and our future. People can do this staying together or splitting up but it still offers a foundation regardless that is good. You do not have to have a mental illness to talk to a psychiatrist even if that sounds a bit off, I'm sure, hi hi.

I wish you and your family all the best :)
Old 18-01-2022, 03:31 AM
Knower

Thank you for your reply.

And advice.

Yes I did have a few premonitions as a kid too. I didn’t have my seat belt I at age 6. I was like what if an accident happens. So I put it on . And you know what 10 minutes later our car was totalled. I just had a bruised cheek..

Knock on wood cause I don’t want that to happen again.

And just to clarify. I don’t blame myself for things not related to me. For example the predicted tsunami on coast of California is not related to me at all. And I don’t care if it causes harm. Of course i will feel bad but it won’t cause thr extent of pain that I feel like when something I think about whether premonition or not happens.

I will look into the therapy. But that is like putting on a bandaid. But the issue here is I need to solve the problem. Cause otherwise these situations will keep happening and we will run out if Bandaids !!

That is the goal behind my posts. To solve the whatever this is:
Old 18-01-2022, 05:48 AM
asearcher

You're welcome :) I understand, I can relate.

What works for me is that my mind has to be in balance, that is take down the level of stress chemicals, the self-blaming, the high level of empathy for others, turn off my own emotions if only just for a moment, a while so there will be no "bridge" between. I think some call it to "ground oneself". That then means my gift is too in balance.

There are things that happened with my gift, violent increase of it I would say, while my stress levels were up when I was in a dangerous relationship with a psychopath, as I have not yet so far been that stressed out ever again my gift/s has not been that out of control either. For me it walks hand in hand. I always had it, but it had never come on that strong before. I thought I was loosing it, I thought this is the pre-stage to insanity, now it's gonna happen, I'm gonna end up, locked up, in some mental hospital. And that increased my stress levels even more.

If you think that everything you think will come true - then I can only imagine what terrible stress that must be for you. And we think all the time, don't we? We can't turn that off. But we can with balance go down in activity.

I don't think it will ever go away for me but that is perfectly fine with me these days because I know what it or they are now and I know how to access the balance part, the grounding part. Some know how to turn it off and on (I'm not there yet).

I come from a family that on both sides (both my biological parents) had family members that were open in different ways. It might be the heritage that my brain is like this, it might be my sensitivity, it might be that I am an old soul and so is other members of my soul group and that is why they had or have something too.

If I can do this (and believe me, I am kinda goofy) so can you =)
Old 13-03-2022, 10:41 AM
Master

Hii WantToBeHappy,

When I read what you write, I think you are a kind and good person, that might have been severely traumatized by something and might be experiencing intrusive or delusional thoughts due to what had happened to you. It’s fine if you don’t feel this way. My advice would be to try to get professional help. People usually don’t get why someone can’t undo a thought or push it away, because they had either an easier time overcoming trauma or haven’t had a trauma in this lifetime. It is true that thinking positive might be beneficial, but trauma makes that hard. You need first to reprocess the image that causes the most trauma and stress. And them you need to pick another trauma experience and reprocess that. Until you have had like 7 or 10 images. It’s very difficult to do this on your own, hence why I advice you to get professional help.

If you can’t get help, try to console yourself daily after you have been shocked or alarmed by something. Simply get out of the situation and console yourself. That might take some courage and a lot of practice. Set the intention daily in the morning for these two things: “I have the help I need such that I can accept it in” and “I get taught by the right teacher for the thing I need to know”. You might get intrusive thoughts if you do this. If that’s the case, step out of the situation and consider what caused the alarming state. If it’s these two statements, let them go and console yourself. If you can console yourself just for 0.1% it’s fine. It’s enough. And it’s fine if it doesn’t feel as enough. You will survive and help is on its way. Sometimes help comes later than hoped. Maybe try to console yourself when things seem endless. You are stronger than this, I’m sure.

Much kindness,

CW

PS: stepping out of the situation, whether it’s in your head or with someone else, might require you to go to another room or take a walk outside. Anything that takes care of a soft reset.