Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 16-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Walk-In and Replacement Reincarnation

For a long time since coming into this body, I had fully believed that I was a walk-in because I 'fit' 99% of the 'symptoms' or had dealt with around that percentage of issues associated with said experience.

However...

Despite having collected information over the years about the experience, there was something that still did not seem 'right' for me. I finally figured out what that was back in early 2018 when I was in Facebook at the time (I no longer belong to FB). It was in a group for those who re/incarnated via the soul exchange process. Someone in the group posted information on what is known as 'Replacement Reincarnation'. I read the information and suddenly things clicked for me. The difference, from my experience and having discussed with other members, is this:

Walk-ins retain the memory of the natal soul, but there is no emotions attached to the memories.

Replacement Reincarnation - the memory 'streams' are irrevocably altered. This means that the memories of the natal soul are replaced (hence the term I guess) by the new soul. This has been my experience. I have my memories that replaced the natal soul's memories.

So this subtle but important difference finally helped me get some closure and resolution as to this vague 'problem' that was still bothering me. I needed that understanding and knowledge to move on.
Old 16-03-2021, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face

There are lessons in everything we go thru sometimes we just don't realize it at the time. Sometimes the most horrible things we are grateful for down the road!