Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 18-05-2021, 06:21 AM
somoo

أعطيت أيفون 12 برو ماكس لكل شخص مسلم وافق يفسد صيامه في رمضان لكن#الصدمة عربي فطر#تجربة_اجتماعية
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUbq5NlICA

ها شم والملحدة الإسبانية في حوار ممتع وبناء | ركن المتحدثين | Speakers Corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6aJRKOvK70

حاخام يهوديان يقبلان النبي محمد رسول الله ! || ركن المتحدثين || Speakers Corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqs8-RQk69E
Old 19-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somoo
أعطيت أيفون 12 برو ماكس لكل شخص مسلم وافق يفسد صيامه في رمضان لكن#الصدمة عربي فطر#تجربة_اجتماعية
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUbq5NlICA
ه
Maybe you could tell me the point of this 19 min youtube

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2021, 11:10 AM
somoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Maybe you could tell me the point of this 19 min youtube

A true Muslim does not abandon any of the pillars of Islam, especially fasting
But there are Muslims who are sinners and we ask allah to guide them to the right path

That Christ, peace be upon him, fasted for forty days
All Christian fasts are influenced by the pagan nations, especially the Indians, Persians, Greeks and Babylonians

Fasting among the Christians. I remember what the Christian groups agreed on regarding fasting, for they excluded the Gospels from the legislation on fasting
They gave the church alone this right to legislate fasting
the church also did not see anything wrong with sexual intercourse between spouses, as this has nothing to do with fasting and does not spoil it from near or far.

That Christ, peace be upon him, did not fast like a church fast, and he did not say that to them

In Islam
Fasting is a spiritual, educational and disciplinary worship
Fasting is not intended only for eating and drinking
Also fasting the body parts of a person from forbidden actions
And refrain from sexual intercourse between spouses during fasting

Fasting differs from one nation to another, so fasting during the month of Ramadan is for the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only, excluding all other prophets
ركن المتحدثين: يتبعون بولس على حساب المسيح
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDYPx6uOa3U
Old 21-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Thanks, yet none of what you said was apparent in the youtube...at all!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2021, 10:52 PM
somoo

In general, we leave to the readers who watched the video their evaluation and understanding of this video
And thank you for trying to understand the video content as best you can. We don't want to overburden you
Old 21-05-2021, 10:53 PM
somoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxz_47if-PM
Old 24-05-2021, 09:46 AM
somoo

A Mercy Towards his Enemies
The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet . 'Umar one the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allaah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.”

In Makkah, his people inflicted him with every kind of suffering, eventually forcing him to emigrate to Madeenah, and then waged war on him for five years. However, when he conquered Makkah without bloodshed in the twenty-first year of his Prophethood, he asked the Makkan unbelievers who were awaiting his decision about them: “How do you expect me to treat you?” They responded unanimously: "You are a noble one, the son of a noble one." He announced to them his decision:
“You may go free! No reproach this day shall be on you; may God forgive you.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvf3Bprp_WM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oh2RI4lxHQ
Old 31-05-2021, 07:46 AM
somoo

A Mercy for Women
Prophet Muhammad was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."
A Mercy for Children
Allaah’s Messenger was particularly compassionate towards children. When he saw a child crying, he sat beside him or her and shared his or her feelings. He felt the pain of a mother for her child more than the mother herself. Once he said: “I stand in prayer and wish to prolong it. However, I hear the cry of a child and cut the prayer short for the anxiety which the mother is feeling.” [Al-Bukhaari]
He would take children in his arms and embrace them. He was once hugging his beloved grandsons, Hasan and Husayn, when Aqrah bin Haabis told him, ‘I have got ten children. So far, I have not kissed any of them.’ Allaah’s Messenger responded: “The one with no pity for others is not pitied.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
According to another version, he said: “What can I do for you if Allaah has removed from you the feeling of compassion?” [At-Tirmithi]

لماذا أسلم جبريل الروماني - كامل - مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RboZ12TYdg

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) This is the man who taught us patience in the face of adversity and taught us to live in this world while keeping in mind the eternal life of the Hereafter. This is the Prophet Muhammad, whose behavior and high morality are examples for us, that God revealed the Qur'an. The whole life of Mohammed was an expression of the Qur'an. He understood this book to perfection, he loved all his life and founded on its precepts. He taught his followers to recite the Qur'an in its principles and love. When Muslims profess belief in one God, they also attest to their belief in Muhammad as a servant and final messenger of God.
When a Muslim hears the name of Mohammed, he asks God to send His blessings. The Prophet Muhammad was a human being like any other; but his love for humanity that distinguished him from others. We Muslims love the Prophet Muhammad; but it is his love for us that made him a man like no other

. He wanted to enter Heaven, yes, but he wanted too, with the same intensity for all of us. And he happened to cry, not for himself, but for his Ummah (the community) and for humanity. Was often heard to cry, saying: "O my God, my ummah, my ummah! »
Muslims believe in the same prophets as those mentioned in the Bible and the Torah, including Noah, Moses, Abraham and Jesus, and believe that every prophet was sent with the same message, ie to worship God totally exclusive . There is one difference between the other prophets and the Prophet Muhammad. Before Muhammad, the prophets were sent to private people in particular places. Mohammed, however, was sent to all mankind, with a final message to guide men to the end of time.

The Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Bilal Assad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFB4WlwYck

A Mercy for Slaves
The Prophet strongly enjoined the duty of kind and generous treatment upon slaves, servants and labourers engaged in manual work. Jaabir related the Apostle of Allaah as saying: "Feed them with the food which you eat, clothe them with such clothing as you wear, and do not cause trouble to Allaah's creatures." The Apostle is further stated to have said: "Those whom Allaah has made your dependents are your brothers, servants and helpmates. Anybody whose brother has been made subservient to him ought to feed him with the food he eats and clothe him with the clothes he wears; command him not to do that which he is unable to do and if it becomes necessary to do so then he should help him in doing the job."

هل الإيمان يكفي؟ الإيمان والأسئلة التشكيكية - بلال فيلبس - مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd08KIqkrZw
Old 07-06-2021, 07:52 AM
somoo

Drawing Pictures . animals in Islam

(1) It is in Quran - The people of (Prophet) Musa (Alaihis Salam) made in his absence, out of their ornaments, the image of calf, (for worship): it seemed to low: did they not see that it could neither speak to them, nor show them the way? They took it for worship and they did wrong. (Al-Araf - 148).

(2) It is in Quran - We bestowed aforetime on Abraham (Alaihis Salaam) his righteousness of conduct, and well were We (Allah Ta'ala) acquainted with him. Behold! He (Abraham - Alaihis Salaam) said to his father (the brother of his father whom he used to call father out of affection) and his people, "What are these images, to which you are (so assiduously) devoted?" They said, "We found our fathers worshiping them." He said, "Indeed you have been in manifest error, you and your fathers." (Al-Anbiya - 51-54).

(3) It is in Quran - "They worked for him (Prophet Sulaiman - Alaihis Salaam) as he desired, (making) arches, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places): "Work O' Sons of David (Alaihis Salaam) with thanks! but few of My servants are grateful!". (Saba - 13).

The first Quranic verse says that in the absence of Prophet Musa (Alaihis Salaam) some people made an image of a Calf for worship. This act on their part was wrong.

The second Quranic verse says that some people in Prophet Ibrahim's (Alaihis Salaam) time made some images and worshiped them. This act on their part was wrong.

The third Quranic verse says that some people worked as per the orders of Prophet Sulaiman (Alaihis Salaam) and made images. This act on their part was right. Why? Because these images were not meant for worship.

The above Quranic verses confirm the fact that the intention behind making images has to be virtuous. Images made with bad intention (for worship) are disallowed and images made out of good intention are allowed in Islam

very cool
جميلة جولى حاولت تنصير صديقتها المسلمة وبعد إلحاح وافقت صديقتها ولكن بشرط واحد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sdt8QpXiGA

Is Painting Haram? - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oor8Pd0IM3w
Old 14-06-2021, 06:47 AM
somoo

It is in Hadith - Narrated by Ummul Momineen Aisha (Rdhiallahu ta'ala Anha) - "I used to play with dolls in the presence of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet ( Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) would call them to join and play with me. (Bukhari).

(2) It is in Hadith - Narrated by Ummul Momineen Aisha (Radhiallahu Ta'ala Anha) "When the Apostle of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) arrived after the expedition of Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the drought raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her. He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam) laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth. (Abu Dawud).

From above Ahadith, we can draw the following conclusions.

(1) Pictures drawn, taken or even making shapes of human beings or animals is allowed in Islam provided they are made for some good purpose; even as play things for children.

(2) Pictures can be drawn in text books / drawing books / black boards, etc., to explain various subjects to students.

(3) Pictures can be drawn / taken for scientific and technological research and education at Colleges, Universities and laboratories.

(4) Human / Animal models can be made for scientific research and education.

(5) Medical fraternity can work on dead bodies of humans and animals for their education and research. They can record their findings by way of pictures.

(6) Pictures can be taken and used for Passports / I-Cards / Driver licenses / social security and a host of other requirements.

(7) Pictures of Islamic scholars / Shuyooks can be drawn / printed in books for identification.

(Cool Islamic scholars / Shuyooks can appear on TVs, Internet and Videophones to explain Islamic issues to people.

(9) Pictures of family members can be drawn / taken with the help of a Camera. Since these pictures are used as a remembrance for the following generations,

Why did Allah created us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVZau-uNHWs

رجل بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام ويترك رسالة جميلة
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOqDLqNvy3w