Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 15-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Awww thanks a million, you know you're right time is always moving, and it's nice to celebrate nice things. Time flies as they say. Thank you for your kind comments and i'll keep you posted on all the young actors. :) bless.

__________________________________________________ _________
My heart is always in the right place for those that "care".
Your son is lucky to have such a dedicated daddy.
I treasured my baby boys . And now , in turn , they treasure their own babies.
Your little boy , aged 7 will be going into a period of "transition " in many ways .
Always be there for him , and most importantly tell him every day how much you love him.
That way he will never go wrong in life.
The child that is loved will "flourish"
The child that is un- loved will "wilt" and struggle to survive .
He may well become a doctor.
And yes, you will be proud.
But you will be equally proud if he cleans toilets for a living ( like I did once !!!!).....
To be honest , there's not much difference !!! Both occupations involve delving into the messy and un-pleasant ...!!!!!!!
Old 15-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Administrator
The birth of a child is like nothing else. watching them go and thrive is great.
But like Angel said they grow so quickly
As long as they are Happy and Healthy they will be fine.
I lost my niece at the age of 7 she had Edwards Syndrome but she was Happy
and loved by us all.

Namaste
Old 16-12-2022, 05:00 AM
Master

That's very sad Native. But I'm certain that the memories you all have of the time spent with her are very happy and precious ones.
Old 16-12-2022, 06:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I lost my niece at the age of 7 she had Edwards Syndrome but she was Happy
and loved by us all. Namaste

Sorry to hear about your niece NS RIP. Yes, children are a pure blessing, the raison d'etre of our existence here on earth, we learn alot from children and of course they carry a big responsibility. A sick child teaches us even more, that no matter how the child is entwined in our soul, that they also belong to God and the Universe, which ultimately I believe we all do. But being human grief is also part of our story here and it hurts when it makes it's appearance.

__________________________________________________ ________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 16-12-2022, 06:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Ahh bless him. Hope he does well in his Christmas concert and you will be so proud , like my son was at his little boys nativity this week.... Please let us know how he "did" ...

It was a great evening, except he had a bit of a cold and kept scrunching up his nose on stage It was brilliant to see him on the stage and they all did very well,
including Santa who was stuck in the chimney as usual ! His Mother started crying the minute she saw him on the stage she said she would lol. ..
Thanks for asking, hope all goes well with your own little ones.
__________________________________________________ ___________

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 16-12-2022, 06:56 AM
Master

@AngelBlue Cleaning....that sounds like the name of a new company lol. Nothing wrong with cleaning, it's a very honorable profession, I did a bit myself.
Cleaning planes, although it got a bit hazardous as we started helping the cabin crew to clean the half empty bottles of wine and champagne by drinking them etc.
...all night work though...i remember we were on a day shift cleaning a plane and i looked out the window and the van was rolling down the ramp in the direction of the wing of the plane !!!
I forgot to put the handbrake on !!! Could of been costly that one !!! You never saw a cleaning agent moving so quickly !!!! Faster than BA, Air France, and American Airlines put together !!!! hahahaha !
I think being a doctor nowadays is a tough ole number ?

__________________________________________________ __________

Old 16-12-2022, 07:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your niece NS RIP. Yes, children are a pure blessing, the raison d'etre of our existence here on earth, we learn alot from children and of course they carry a big responsibility. A sick child teaches us even more, that no matter how the child is entwined in our soul, that they also belong to God and the Universe, which ultimately I believe we all do. But being human grief is also part of our story here and it hurts when it makes it's appearance.

__________________________________________________ ________
JOE , you could not have said a truer word.
My Eldest boy ( and Native knows all of this ), is a head teacher in a primary school. Before that he was an assistant in reception classes doing one to one with special needs children. He found that particular role very rewarding .
He is 36, and in the future he wants to do more training to teach special needs children and children with special needs exclusively.
So in a way, it was no surprise , when 21 months ago, their first child was born. A beautiful little girl. She was born downs , and in that moment i just knew she had been sent to the right parents and family.
But unfortunately she had so many other serious health issues and went back to heaven when she was only 3 days old.
They have not as yet had another child.
Their grief is still raw.

But I know she is always with us, and she comes visit grandma all the time and she is never "lost"

So the memories I have of her are very precious. And I have photographs of her from when she was born and it's BECAUSE she was downs that I can so easily "visualise " her now, given that her features are "distinct" whereas I would not be able to "picture" what a non- downs baby would look like now...

But all I know is that she is still very much a part of my life and the "times" I spend with her, talking to her, reading her stories, laughing with her, seeing the "gifts" she sends me... Blue butterflies etc.... And so for me, by far, these are some of my most precious memories.
Old 16-12-2022, 07:13 AM
Master

Quote:
It was a great evening, except he had a bit of a cold and kept scrunching up his nose on stage It was brilliant to see him on the stage and they all did very well,
including Santa who was stuck in the chimney as usual ! His Mother started crying the minute she saw him on the stage she said she would lol. ..
Thanks for asking, hope all goes well with your own little ones.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Ah bless him..... I was thinking of him !!! Bet you were so so so proud. LOL and bless his mum... Blubbing like a baby as all mums do !!!!
I'm pleased it went well and a lovely memory for the memory bank ...
Old 16-12-2022, 07:17 AM
Master

LOL JOE....
That's funny .
Cleaning planes is not something you really ever imagine !!!
Mine was a holiday camp complex ( I live at the seaside )
Had to clean the amusement area, restaurant, bar, and club... Oh yes and ALL the toilets.
People are like pigs on holiday. Really opened my eyes. The state things were left in....
Certainly NOT a memory for the bank ....
Old 16-12-2022, 08:23 AM
Master

@AngelBlue, thankyou for sharing your very sad and touching story with us. So sorry for your loss and for your families loss, very sad indeed. That type of grief stays forever and is meant to of course, not as a punishment, but it's almost like a window into somewhere deeper, somewhere mysterious and often far beyond our human comprehension. But that little soul, your grand daughter is a little bridge builder and she appeared to join up some dots, some channel between this world and the next. So very sad, hugs. :'(

John Main OSB was a Christian meditator who introduced the 'MARANATHA' mantra, which translates as 'Come Lord Jesus'. He made a remark once which my friend shared with me, he said, " Wounds were part of our destiny". I know that sounds a bit heavy but I kinda got what he meant over the years, I have had glimpses of it.

You must be very proud of your Son and his achievements. What a heavy burden for him to be placed under. Anger and Rage are part of the process of grief, because he has developed himself as a human being he probably is surrounded by psychology and supportive people, but still and all, Anger and Grief appear out of nowhere as the Soul is more sensitive than we can barely imagine. I've experienced it when one side of your personality is threading the waters of life and the other side is crying, the crying boy so will often throw the dummy out of the pram, isn't it strange how often sides of ourselves remain unhealed perhaps. God Bless your son and his family :)

Thank you for sharing how you have kept her memory alive and are sharing a relationship with your precious granddaughter, my goodness, what a marvelous thing ! Hugs and Blessings.

__________________________________________________ _______