Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Knower
Not sure if sleep paralysis.

Ok, so I've experienced SP many times. I'm not sure if I had SP last night as it was a bit different to ho I've experienced it before and I was quite distressed about it.

Before I went to sleep I heard a brushing noise, it scared me a bit thinking there was a spirit in my room. I asked for it to be taken away as it was scaring me and then I hard another sound in my living room! I'm not sure why it scared me as I know my loved ones are around me at the moment. I have a lot going on in my life so they are strongly around me I feel them every night touching my face and hair. I also get ringing in my ears.
So, I went to sleep. Then I think I was in a state of SP. I was dreaming of myself in my bed asleep (like my actual bed and bedroom- not a different place like it usually is in dreams) I was scared and could sense a spirit around me. I was making a humming noise to try and get myself out of the SP. I believe I was actually humming in my sleep and not just dreaming it. I then saw a bad spirit move from the top of my bed, down to the end of my bed where he stood and it was like he wanted to possess me. I then manged to open my eyes.
I was so freaked out that I started crying and calling out for my deceased Grandfather to come and comfort me. I had passed loved ones come and eventually was able to go back to sleep without being scared.

Is it normal to actually see a bad spirit in SP?
Old 21-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Knower
P.S I should also say that I had mugwort tea last night before bed.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenFairie

Yes you can have halucinations during sleep paralysis.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Guide

Quote:
Ok, so I've experienced SP many times. I'm not sure if I had SP last night as it was a bit different to ho I've experienced it before and I was quite distressed about it.

Before I went to sleep I heard a brushing noise, it scared me a bit thinking there was a spirit in my room. I asked for it to be taken away as it was scaring me and then I hard another sound in my living room! I'm not sure why it scared me as I know my loved ones are around me at the moment. I have a lot going on in my life so they are strongly around me I feel them every night touching my face and hair. I also get ringing in my ears.
So, I went to sleep. Then I think I was in a state of SP. I was dreaming of myself in my bed asleep (like my actual bed and bedroom- not a different place like it usually is in dreams) I was scared and could sense a spirit around me. I was making a humming noise to try and get myself out of the SP. I believe I was actually humming in my sleep and not just dreaming it. I then saw a bad spirit move from the top of my bed, down to the end of my bed where he stood and it was like he wanted to possess me. I then manged to open my eyes.
I was so freaked out that I started crying and calling out for my deceased Grandfather to come and comfort me. I had passed loved ones come and eventually was able to go back to sleep without being scared.

There are no bad nor good spirits. Just AWAKENED ONEs or ones yet Unconscious. NO DANGER at ALL exists but your perceived FEAR.

SP is not as it seems. YOU ARE AWARE your body is SLEEPING and in this AWARENESS you are able to Astral Project as it is your Astral Body which feels FROZEN because of your Fear to leave the body. Do you falsely think that would be death? GIVE UP THE FEAR! And LEAP FREE asking DIVINE PROTECTION , it will protect you from the only dangers .... that of your own Fears!
Old 22-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
P.S I should also say that I had mugwort tea last night before bed.

That aids in keeping the Consciousness AWAKE even as the body sleeps .....
WORK on the FEARS! Do not BELIEVE them! Each is a manifestation of ego/ignorance.

Dreams: Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist
Awakening Your Higher Energy Body (forgot the authors name)
The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer

You have to replace those fears with TRUTH.
Those works will aid .....
Until you are ABLE to HEAR TRUTH directly for yourself ~
Old 25-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Knower
Thank you everyone.

Perfection, I am going through a transformation currently. And I am starting to trust god and that love is the way. So, your message is very meaningful to me and has taught me more on those matters. Thank you

I took some plant medicine recently with a shaman and I remember him going into a corner at one point and shooing. Then later, before he left he said that a bad spirit came and he had to shoo them awa. He said h felt like they had been in my family for a long time. I think this is where the fear came from. Believing that it was this "bad spirit" that the shaman had mentioned.

Golden Eagle, thank you for your knowledge on astral projection. I knew that mugwort could help with that but I took it for more vivid dreams and dreams recall. So, I will look into replacing fear with truth. I've been interested in Astral project for a long time
Old 23-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Newbie ;)

The Green Fairy -> Absinthe?