Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-03-2023, 06:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaladdict99
I had broccoli and kale salad w/ added cheese and four chicken and cheese taquitos/.

That reminds me I have frozen broccoli in the freezer. I'll eat that I think. Maybe with some rice.
Old 24-03-2023, 12:36 AM
Master

i like eating fish with broccoli and rice...

tonite I had lobster quesadilla. I don't usually like lobster but this is a light meal lol...
Old 24-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i like eating fish with broccoli and rice...

I'm doing broccoli and tofu. Broccoli is really good for you!
Old 25-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I'm doing broccoli and tofu. Broccoli is really good for you!
this life, i got tired of learning what is good for me! But I do know from experience it is much easier on my body than say mac & cheese!

i go over to my brothers sometimes for a dinner, they are vegetarians but I don't mind. Some of the stuff his wife makes is pretty good! and easier to digest than meats... I think I tried tofu once but didn't think much of it, not sure I had anything with it either though lol... i think i heard somewhere that adding other tastes to it improves it...
Old 25-03-2023, 09:18 AM
crystaladdict99

Korean bbq
crystaladdict99

Korean bbq
crystaladdict99

Korean bbq
Old 26-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I think I tried tofu once but didn't think much of it,

Not all tofu is created equal. I only get the super firm organic kind from Trader Joes. Has to be very firm. Two ways I make it.

#1. FRIED TOFU - Wash off firm tofu block then cut into small cubes. Fry in extra virgin organic olive oil until crispy on many sides. After cooking to cripyness, add organic Tamari. Stir to coat all in Tamari and let fry awhile till all the liquid from Tamari is gone. Eat Cubes with A1 sauce or put in burrito's or add some Broccoli to frying and eat over organic white rice (also from traders joes)

#2. TOFU DIP - Wash off firm tofu then in large bowl squeeze the raw tofu until its all mashed up. Add a bunch of Mayonnaise and Ketchup and Franks Hot sauce to taste. Eat with organic tortilla chips. The ones from Cost Co are great or the red hot chips or blue chips.

Tofu that is not firm is pretty gross and watery.
Old 26-03-2023, 10:14 PM
Master
I love tofu, the no muss, no fuss protein!

Soft tofu can be set in a strainer to get the water out. Also, soft tofu is a wonderful addition to dips and cream pie, even pumpkin pie! Also makes a lovely faux egg salad. Yum!

Tofu takes on the flavors around it. I used to freeze a tub of tofu in the freeze if it was getting close to the date then when ready to use, thaw in the fridge, open the pack, press out the water (the tofu with have a sponge texture) crumble it up and it has a ground meat consistency, which is awesome in spaghetti sauce! A lot like TVP(textured vegetable protein) would be perfect for Sloppy Joe’s.

We make tofu stroganoff and tofu with sautéed peppers and onions sandwiches. Yum!

Oh, now I know what we will have for supper! Tofu for sure!

Just finished blizzard baking cranberry, pecan coconut oatmeal cookies and banana bread!
Old 30-03-2023, 11:42 AM
Seeker

Baked fish with vegetables.