Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

@Miss Hepburn

I have now put it with the comments matching the quotes. I presume this is ok with the quotes in small blocks, and comments under them.

I am guessing that it is to make reading the posts easier to read.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
personally, I think jesus was not as interested in being worshipped, as being an example for others to follow... and if he had separated himself from people they would just be as lost as they always are whenever someone in a high place tells them what to do but won't actually let them do it...

Sorry, I have tried to make a reply to everyone but I have missed some (like yours). Yes, I agree. I think his main mission was to provide an example for others to follow.

On the other hand, I think it does depends on how one perceives the concept of worship. I think what I misunderstood about worship may be that it is done as a level of humility as well. I think many do not worship Christ to separate themselves from him, but to be humble, and show a relinquishment of ego.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by che che
I presume this is ok with the quotes in small blocks, and comments under them.
I am guessing that it is to make reading the posts easier to read.
I dunno the reason exactly, I just follow what they tell me ---what you just did above was great.
Within the quote box itself - they want tops 3 sentences only....not some looong quote. We can ref back
to the Post if you place the post # if you want to. I have to do it, too.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I dunno the reason exactly, I just follow what they tell me ---what you just did above was great.
Within the quote box itself - they want tops 3 sentences only....not some looong quote. We can ref back
to the Post if you place the post # if you want to. I have to do it, too.

OK, yes it makes sense. I think a great big long quote is laziness in some of us. It is also a bit difficult to read. Thanks for the info.
Old 13-05-2023, 12:06 PM
Master
You gotta believe in that ''father'' first: a creator god from tribes in the Middle East, a belief that expanded because of preachers and rulers taking up the belief. And you gotta believe in creationism as well, and that you need to ''go to the father'' for whatever reason they are giving, which relates to stories about the creation of two people, 'original sin', sins of the ancestors, and ''salvation''.

It's a lot to take in, and I can say I don't take any part of it seriously.