Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-01-2023, 05:09 AM
Master

I love that quote Miss H …….”around page 28”

I’ve found that to be totally accurate.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
Is Channeling Erik real or fake? Is he really a "dead" guy?
The story is real but whether the entity described was "real" and whether he is a "dead guy" depends on what you understand about death.

There must be any amount of information online so for anyone interested in the experiment, why not take a look and judge for yourself what happened and see what conclusion you reach?
Old 16-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)

i think it started genuine but over time it got a little weird specially when channeling dead celebrities
Old 18-03-2023, 10:13 AM
Master

Invalan comment. channeling is distorted to some degree by the channel's beliefs and expectations. Then the reader / spectator distorts it further through their own beliefs. To minimize distortions, you have to put aside ALL your beliefs and expectations when you channel or read it, to approach the information intuitively (not intellectually, nor emotionally), and even then, you can't eliminate distortions 100%.

I totally agree with this statement.
Old 18-03-2023, 12:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
and even then, you can't eliminate distortions 100%.

This is not so much a distortion by the channeler, but rather a side effect of any communication.
In my view channeling is some beings idea of a subject/truth and then communicated to someone else in symbolic form. (All language is symbolic)

Say I want to channel the idea or concept of a journey.
Do I project the image of a bicycle or a plane?
One may subconsciously translate one as being hard work and the other to be too costly. Both the price and the work didn't matter to me when I wanted to convey journey, but you interpreted it that way anyhow..

If I talk about the mother tree. Some will picture a beautiful Japanese cherry blossom tree, someone may choose an oak, or pine, someone emhazising the roots whilst others emphasisze a huge save roof of braches and leaves.

The main thing to get from channeled material, or so do I believe is to apply what is said in your life and the evaluate if it matched the prediction. Is it helpful? Do you feel better? Does it benefit you and those around you?
Whether or not the material is channeled by gnome, crystals or some ascended master is irrelevant.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

I recall investigating the women who claims to channel Erik. This was back when the slithery serpent Trump was first elected, iirc, and "Erik" was going on about how great this was for America. That's when I checked out.

__/\__
Old 30-03-2023, 05:42 AM
Ascender
Yes, Erik, the Big Erik I should say.
I found he impacted my life quite a lot.

To me he is a bully and/or jealous entity but has a good heart. He is powerful, so he probably took advantage of his position and shaped things the way he wanted them to be, more or less. He made mistakes though, he distorted things too much.

The Big Erik ...
Old 30-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Master

My view is that you NEVER take anything on face value that has been channeled.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
My view is that you NEVER take anything on face value that has been channeled.
The same goes for all modes of trans-dimensional communication. "Question the spirit." is the principle for ALL communications. When one stops questioning, when one stops checking, there's an increased risk of false information being accepted as fact.
Old 30-03-2023, 07:26 PM
Administrator
I would agree with that

Namaste