Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Question I've Been Seeing A Shadow, What Do I Do

I came to this forum hoping to get some possible solutions to a problem I've been having. If anyone can help me solve it my life may take a turn for the better. In 2021 and half of 2022 I was early into adulthood and lived with my mom and dad. I was working as well hoping to save up money for myself. But there was an underlying discomfort as my history with my parents has been not so positive, I won't get too specific about that but I will say I ended up in a mental hospital in highschool and that changed their parenting attitudes for the better. It took time to adjust, but eventually I saved a decent amount of money and started to feel okay about my situation. This changed when one night I found myself in between being asleep and awake, and a shadowed version of my dad approached me and tried to do something to me. I struggled and managed to wake up before I could get hurt, and that was it for me, I moved out soon after. Money is now tight and I sometimes think about moving back in, but I really shouldn't with that thing stalking me during my stay. I've been attacked by this shadow figure in my sleep before back when I was a teen. And it managed to rip me open and crawl inside me, now you probably see the reason I won't move back in. Any suggestions about what I should do or what the shadow thing was?
Old 01-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Master

I have some guesses on what your shadow could be . My first guess is that its your dad in his astral body . The belief is that we all go out of body during deep sleep Why he would attack you is beyond me . Let him read my comment and see what his reaction is . My other guess is a human created thought form or just left over energy . Do some deep breathing . The circulation of white light . You can find some circulation of with light how to s on You Tube or I will post my method again if asked . Maby some yoga , ect.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Q
I've been attacked by this shadow figure in my sleep before back when I was a teen.
And it managed to rip me open and crawl inside me, now you probably see the reason I won't move back in.
Any suggestions about what I should do or what the shadow thing was?
It's hard to read a block of words, no paragraphs...so I thought I would highlight THIS...
and hope someone can answer you!!! You have my best wishes on this.

I do know some spirits wanna say, ''Hi''...and we think they are terrorizing us! (Even friends astral projecting, just dropping in for a look see.....
that can be terrifying!). But what you said above is different.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-04-2023, 11:21 PM
Ascender
Ok so i sense some distraction to write this.

I love miss hepburn response

Living or dead it can be terrifying and gratifying at same time
Just remember these spirits come through a door or windoyw in time to earth
Tell it your visit to me is no longer wanted
Old 07-04-2023, 02:48 PM
Master

Over the years of having been a member of a few new age /med phy forums I have scene a few of what I call post and split posts . No follow up posts . We can only guess as to why the person made the post and what has happned . From the way some of the post is written I will guess that English is a 2 nd lang for the poster . We dont know if the op made posts on a number of forums and went with the forum that responded first or with what they liked to hear . We dont know the mental state of the person making the post . If they had a real problem or just wanted to play games . In any case I like to think it helped them or can help some one else that would not post on a forum .
On astral projection . There are at least 2 forms . Thoes that can reach that deep state and do it consciously and all or most of us that do it while asleep but dont remember or remember it as a dream .
Old 08-04-2023, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the advice, but the problem with this solution is I didn't have enough time to speak in either of these visits. It was there only to do to me what it intended, which was hurting me. I may need something a little more pre-emptive, something I can do before I come into contact with the shadow again. To desert rat, I suspected the shadow was leftover negative energy from feelings and experiences involving my dad. I just wasn't sure and didn't know what to do even if it was. But I'll try the circulation of white light method you suggested.