Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)

What angel for a broken person

I have a very difficult situation.

It's my sister. I don't even have the stomach to write about this. It makes me feel so sick.

We had a row years ago but since then she turned full on nuclear to me. She picks fights and finds fault in everything. She estranged herself and we haven't seen each other in years. However there is communication from her from time to time. I took measures to block her. She's a very vulgar in her communications. She says she's trying to fix things but it's not fixing things. It's insulting me and mocking me and making little of me. I feel its control and coercion from her where she wants me to engage with her. The thing is she took up so many other things and non issues too and other stuff and all just to make points.

She's like this with others in the family too. She finds fault in everything even when there is no fault. She picks and pokes everything apart. She's always angry. For me and a few more other siblings, we haven't seen her in years but her focus is still on us. She carried out many vile acts. A lot of her commutations if forced from her where she gets around blocks. She carried out a lot of vile and abusive revenge tactics. If we respond or do anything, the tables are turned. She's utterly horrible. She is evil. I think she is a narcissistic because the only thing that matters to her is her own feelings and her feelings are hurt and nothing else matters. Even though down through the years she hurt us too but that's never taken into considerationrom her.

Last weekend was a weekend from hell. There was a new round of communication from her. It was abusive. It made me so sick.

I am living my own life and we don't see each other. From time to time she raises and starts fresh communications. It's abusive and its harassment. She wants me to engage with her. Her anger is irritational. She makes up points and takes up minor stuff and things that shouldn't matter. She wants me to explain to her and give her explanations. Her tone is often rotten. She's just not nice. I know if I was to engage with her, she will pick it apart.

She is similar with others in the family too. She is at loggerheads (in dispute) with everyone.

This is extremely hard and distressing on all of the family. She estranged herself but then refused to leave us alone. She took other people into the mess too, shaming us and humiliating us and she keeps punishing us too with revenge tactics.

The family took reasonable steps in blocking her and blocking the harassment but she got around blocks.

What do you think I can do? The police won't help by the way. Tried that. I am not in America and cease and desist letters are not a thing either where I am.

I am a spiritual person.

If I was to turn my energy into a spiritual path, maybe drawing on angels for support. I don't know.

I want her to go away and leave me alone. She needs to learn how to heal too. I can't help her.

I got new communications from her and it was all lies from her too. Its soul destroying.

How can I work with angels to help resolve this situation.
- she's damaged, hurt, has a lot of blame (many of it wrong). Her words are all bad. I feel she's evil because her anger is prolonged and she's impossible to be reasoned with. I feel like she's a narcissistic because no body else matters to her. The only thing that matters to her is her own feelings.

- I want to be left alone. Especially when she's in that tone.

- I want everyone in my life protected.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Administrator
You cant protect Everyone Ask Arc Angel Michael to cut the cords of Negativity from around you.
Break away from your sister have nothing to do with her,

Namaste
Old 27-03-2023, 02:02 AM
Knower

Hi MossGreen, when you have done the best you could to be on good terms with your sister but yet she continues to be vile and abrasive, then it is okay for you to walk away from her.

That said, have love for her in your heart and send her good thoughts.

Good to hear you are on a spiritual path. While it is not easy to do when we are in the midst of a difficult situation, try to do our best to not hold any anger and regrets.

Whatever happens to us in our lives is never random, coincidental, lucky, or unlucky. It happens to us for a reason that might have to do with what we had done in “past” lifetimes here. Find the embedded lesson and better ourselves, then the energy is completed and the situation will not repeat itself again.

As we move further along the spiritual path to love and compassion, what we once earlier saw as our suffering and adversity will now be seen as blessed and grateful lesson opportunities to gain greater wisdom and benevolent maturity.

“Bad” things don’t happen to us, but for us to learn and grow spiritually.

From an interesting perspective, your sister might be purposely playing the role of a “bad” sister that was agreed upon between her, you, and the other family members before coming in to be humans for the purpose of enlightening the family.

That means while you are looking for an angel for support, an angel has always been in front of you that is your “bad” sister.

All the best to you in dissolving your frustration with your sister and a speedy return to being joyful and peaceful!!!
Old 27-03-2023, 04:38 AM
Master

I agree with NativeS.

I think you need to focus on protecting yourself and not your sister. You are not responsible for anybody but yourself.

You owe her nothing and she owes you nothing. Move on as quick as you can and have a great life.

Just my opinion tho.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Afternoon Moss Green,
You have been given great advice above from others and I agree with what has been said. Native Spirit's suggestion of asking Archangel Micheal to assist in cutting the negativity from your sister is great advice and I would also be asking that he keeps you in protection from now forwards. I would also ask that Archangel Raphael step in to heal any hurt or trauma caused by your sister's words. Finally, I would ask that your sister is supported by whichever angel she needs to find peace and happiness.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Chaos

If you need to be fixed and you are broken Michael.
Old 29-07-2023, 05:05 AM
Pathfinder

For a broken wounded spirit I would pray to Raphael.

But in your sisters situation it sounds like corruption. The creator, the god that is pure, removes corruption. But your sister may need to turn to him/her herself.

I also believe sunlight may help. Sunlight purifies and can remove our inner darkness.
Old 15-08-2023, 04:22 AM
Seeker

Yup! Am agree with you Daughter of Venus, Sunlight purifies and can remove our inner darkness.
Old 15-08-2023, 04:52 AM
Master

MossGreen, as has already been suggested AA Michael or Raphael , but if ever in doubt just pray to anyone or any of the Angels. Your prayers will ALWAYS be heard. I had a serious conflict with my own sister many years ago which left me in a terrible state. I was so desperate that I just prayed to the ceiling and begged for help with this situation and I asked for proof. I got both.
As for protection you can protect yourself from it . I used to follow guided meditations and always had to protect myself first in a white light but I needed the guided meditations as I'm not good at meditation by my own devices.
Some very wise words from everyone above. This is a difficult situation you are in and I feel that you are both in need of healing and prayers.
With your permission maybe we can all pray for you and your sister ?
Old 16-08-2023, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Im sure we have all faced situations like this, mainly when we were younger i suspect, and found ways to deal with it. A lesson is in this.

The bible, prayer, avoidance, being extra nice wont work most of the time, so what will? Im not going to tell you how now, i will if people struggle.

Heres a clue....passivity doesnt work.

When i have had problems in my life the worst thing i ever did was nothing. To bring God into this, he is more than a nice bloke, he hasnt progressed to infinite glory by being nice.

This is the lesson you must learn. The world is not full of flowers and puppies to play with. Indded, by your behaviour, and others behaviour you are perpetrating the problem.