Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-03-2023, 11:25 AM
Master
Quan Yin

Hi all.

I had an interesting experience recently that I want to share.

My subconsious decided to involve and answer my questions by lettting me to travel to the past and see things.

First I felt a pressure at the back of my head and I saw a sunset.

I started to see images from my childhood,only they were somehow alive. I could feel again my self as a child, playing with my friends, riding my bicycle, do this and that, each time moving further to the past until I reached my self at his 4 or something.

I had the feeling that was impossible to move further to the past, simply because I couldn't remember anything beyond that point
Something happened and I had the impression that I was over a threshold.
I decided to move even further,and then things went really interesting.

I saw my birth to this world,when I was inside my mothers womb,and then the universe and something like a white Chakra pouring white liquid.

I followed the path and when I entered the Chakra,I saw people with white robes and hoods doing something to an altar.

To the altar I saw my self in another form, almost asleep, and these guys where preparing the Chakra I mentioned before in order to send me to this world to incarnate.

I moved even further from there and the vision stops with the thought of the name Quan Yin.
Old 17-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Ascender
Hey! Just got back yesterday from 1 year without coming here, funny you're posting after a while too!
Your story seems to be an enigma, but there is an interesting reverberation on the forum, this place is a cathedral!

Anyways, I would take what you saw cautiously because this puts you in a victim position ("they sent me"). As for me, the earliest memories (from beyond) I have is my own choice for this incarnation, my own will.
Things haven't gone much my way, but this, also, had been planned from the beginning, so that I can find a sort of equilibrium.

But, yeah, Idk, it's your life, your story!
Old 17-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Guide

Quan yin..............The Chinese Goddess of mercy.
Old 17-03-2023, 01:22 PM
Master
Thing is that I have seen this white lodge in the past.if I could say anything after my googgle search, I can only relate them with what they call the white brotherhood.

Yes.this is what I saw.
They were preparing me to incarnate via this portal-Chakra.

The order was Quan Yin, my self, the dudes with the white robes, the portal with the white liquid and the baby in the woomb.
Old 25-03-2023, 12:02 PM
Master
Update.
I remember I female figure I saw back at 2015.
It was indeed a woman with white robs, like the ones in the Kung fu movies.
Beautiful and strong.

She was showing me how to use fire.
Now I think I understand.
Old 28-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Master

Fascinating experiences you have @lomax!

I slowly tend to believe that we operate at different levels of consciousness, the human you ( has little to no idea of its nature ), the mystical you ( the one who is all of spiritual nature, no physical, knows his nature and is the one who plans the Earthly lives ) eventually leading to the Self, the closest we can come to the experience of God. Too many experiences which prove this, like seeing myself talking about with others in the spiritual realms about my daily earthly life, like having a sudden remembrance of why I came to Earth and things related with this. In a moment all my Earthly life flashed into my eyes, from the very first day to the last day ( in the future ) on this plane, it was quite something, like ecstasy.
Old 01-04-2023, 04:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Quan yin..............The Chinese Goddess of mercy.

Watched a Chinese documentary on the Chinese “Goddess” of Mercy that showed Quanyin’s birth place and the popular museum built there to honour “her”.

Why the words Goddess and Her are in quotation marks?

Because according to the elderly Chinese museum curator Guanyin was actually a man, then in later times some Chinese Buddhist leaders decided to change the story and turned him to became a male with female features and finally turned him to become a woman.

Reason for the gender change was purely to attract more followers, in particular women followers, benefiting the temples that will then have a lot more money donations coming in.

Back in ancient times, men work long hours while women stayed home to cook, clean, and shop for their household. And so men rarely have time to regularly go to the Buddhist temple to pray to the male Guanyin and make money donations.

By changing the male Guanyin to become a beautiful exquisite looking woman, house wives feel more bonding with her than Guanyin as a male. And so while out doing their shopping, more women will regularly drop by the temple to pray to Guanyin for good fortune for their family and more importantly to also make more frequent money donations.

The Chinese folklore story of Guanyin is that a father had two sons who are deities.

One taught people they need to sincerely work on having honesty, integrity, kindness, and gratitude.

The other one taught people that he is pure compassion and so all they have to do is simply pray to him for good fortune and they will receive. After all he is merciful.

Guess which of the two brothers is more popular and his legacy survived over many generations. It’s Quanyin. And sadly the name of the other brother is mostly forgotten now.

As a young boy many decades ago, I was always puzzled to see figurines and posters of Guanyin both as a male with feminine features and as a female. What the Quanyin museum curator said makes sense now.

Never under estimate the manipulative and corruptive power of human greed.

And at our state of consciousness, it is human nature to always choose the shortcuts and easiest ways, but rarely is the easy choice the better choice.

All the best!