Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-02-2023, 11:58 AM
Master
What have you learned from your soul ties?

What have you learned from your soul ties, lately or during any time?

I have learned this: to just ask less, trust more
Old 25-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Master

I learned to not trust what my thoughts are telling me. They are often sooooo wrong! But then I think our spirit guides use our trust in our thoughts to plant thoughts to keep us moving along our pre-planned karmic path so in a way, we are supposed to believe our "wrong" thoughts. Or our spirit guides are just taking advantage of the fact we will usually trust our thoughts.

Like say your soul mate lives in another state and you are supposed to meet them in your 20's. The spirit guides have to come up with a way to make the meeting happen. So they can plant thoughts, like "I should take a vacation there or attend a concert there or go to a job interview.... so many thoughts can make the meeting happen. Or the spirit guides can get both of you on the same social media site or dating online site or even the same video game so you meet.

Like you wake up in the morning with a thought, I should check out this dating site. So does your soul mate.
Old 25-02-2023, 09:19 PM
Humility.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Master

Hehe...
Is it a paradox to say that I have learned an Awful lot and yet I have also learned nothing at all?
Probably for right now... to embrace the love I have in each moment...

As sappy as that sounds...

Also, through posting this, I kind of realised that I don't have any soul ties... except to one of my oldest best friends... for some reason. I feel it is because I feel protective of him.
As to other soul ties, I suppose that I simply feel liberated to enjoy connections for what they are.
So I guess that I have learned how to be free and not be co - dependent in relationships. Which really was one of my biggest desires to learn.

Thanks for the question; interesting reflections.
Old 25-02-2023, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Humility..
Love it, so simple.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Love it, so simple.
Yeah....well, not so simple when you're going thru it, I'll tell ya.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2023, 02:04 AM
Master

that just because I want something doesn't mean I have a right to have it...

that it might not be good to have certain things I strongly want...

that in some ways I've been very mean in times past...

to be more accepting...

that life will out no matter how hard one tries to suppress it...

that god exists and is good...

that I can't know all answers so sometimes there can be a time to just stop and say 'no' to trying to find out the reasons...

that I don't have to buy the idea that things are 'bad' just because I don't like them, or 'good' just because I do... and so I don't have to go to great lengths to avoid some things or try to get other things in my life

that I can't entirely avoid pain so there is no point in going to such lengths to try to do so as I was inspired to early on...

and lots of other stuff I don't even remember I'm sure...
Old 26-02-2023, 02:48 AM
Master
They teach you so much about having patience with death and reincarnation… they are the glue that keeps you thinking happy thoughts…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)