Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-02-2023, 07:51 PM
Master
Everyone’s perception is different??? Or is it?

I’m really fascinated by pain and the fact we can’t touch… pain or love as I call it ( as per my perception) is uncomfortable but it vibrates on the same frequency I vibrates at.. I know it’s just the self.. not the fire or hot water…

I mean everything is made to SEEM…

It seems like we are touching
It seems like it’s pain..

But that’s only through my own doing and my thinking and perceptions from what I truly understand of pain it’s source is coming from the self.. entangled in a deep resistance side by side with SEEMINGLY…

It usually fades into love after the bitter shock.. probably a lot of stimuli… likely the true fact of it.. I’m hearing a part of the self(those signals to my brain) perceives pain or a stimuli.. but i need not be afraid of it..

Because all that feeling and perception of hot water or fire is in fact just a part of the self…

When I listen to it.. I realise it’s my conditioning that made those assumptions that it’s in fact pain.. just because I haven’t got to understand what the self is saying (I know what the self is doing about the SEEMING..I know what my nerves and brain signals are doing but it’s all an assumption…

We all react and perceive pain differently.. I call it pain because it’s uncomfortable, and I can’t reason with it..

Only after a while can does it reason.. I begin feeling no pain just feeling the walls of the inner self and I’m asking how I am feeling at peace waiting patiently for the stimulus to go away..

Just because I’m a peaceful quit person..

But in my own reason it’s my own fault and it’s also my own fault after the initial submerge I don’t FEEL PAIN!!!

I just feel radiant of love ..

I have got plenty of work to do : to get comfortable in the initial shock of meeting fire or hot water..

But from being able to tolerate it .. and it subsides.. the pinching and burning it burns into something of the self..
———

I’m also interested that we can’t touch anything until we have at least made reunion with the self and tf

We don’t know touch because we replace it with our brain perceptions and it’s just on the edge of the self.. although it feels alien like it’s not the self but that’s because we probably saving to be touched for tf soulmate’s and family..

I’m pretty obsessed with it, for someone that does in the fire and reincarnates.

I just have a uncomfortable few hours.. because pain subsides..

It will be more brilliant all over. The connection and in- touch with the self …

How do you perceive pain is it just attraction for us to connect with the true self and purpose a lesson to cause us to be attentive or just a brain perceptive???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)