Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-02-2023, 12:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Awakening Consciousness and Awakening Consciousness Integration

Hello everyone

I share here my feelings, my experience... (translated from French by an automatic translator)

First part :

The purpose of a text like this is to arouse the desire for spiritual realization, for awakening. But also to invite all those who have experienced what can be called "the revelation of a level of themselves that goes beyond them as an individual" (experienced the revelation of the SELF), to continue the path of integration…

When the consciousness of awakening reveals itself, which sometimes happens after a long journey, and sometimes also in a totally unexpected way. We then say to ourselves “I am awake”.
But at this stage the waking consciousness (the SELF) reveals itself to that which is individuality « the non-SELF ».

So at this level of integration there is the SELF (which is revealed) and what could be called "the non-Self", that is to say the structure (the individual) to which it reveals itself. .

Going beyond this level and thus continuing to evolve, can only be done through the acceptance in oneself of what constitutes the individual consciousness, the limitations (of what may seem "small in itself"), and this until that these show their true nature (which ultimately turns out to be nothing but the SELF).

Because the non-acceptance, the refusal to recognize what is present in oneself as a "limit", brings (or maintains) the withdrawal of the individual consciousness on itself (the closure), and thus causes a kind of inner rigidity , a hardness, which maintains the separation between « the SELF » and « the non-SELF ».

This transition which makes it possible to overcome this duality (the SELF and the non-SELF) is managed by the force of the living (by the intelligence of life), and not by the individual structure. All that one can do as an individual (as a limited consciousness) is to "orient oneself towards..." Moreover, this transition can only be done in a progressive way, because it requires an adaptation of the physiological structure, of the nervous system. In other words, physiology must gradually integrate an ever higher degree of purity.

Understanding and above all becoming aware of this last point makes it possible to “not demand”, not to expect anything in terms of results, to remain in “letting go”.

This awareness (which alone can give certainty), can only come for each person from direct experience, that is to say through "contact" with the SELF, hence the importance of allow time for silence (meditation). Because it is the SELF that conveys information, knowledge.
The times of “silence” are in a way “the key”, because it is also the SELF which shows that all that rises in oneself (emotions…) is nothing other than Self. Thus, he loosens the bonds.

For some who have adopted a purely devotional approach, acceptance translates into abandonment to God or to a Master or to a divinity (which amounts to the same thing), which is perhaps an easier path.

Even if we consider ourselves to be “awakened”, and that we have experienced tremendous interior openings, we can easily allow ourselves to be re-enclosed (for a long time) by an individual structure. At this stage too, everything will be a matter of choice. That is, as long as our preference is to maintain the individual structure itself, it will be maintained in most cases.

This, because man has free will.

Old 19-02-2023, 02:41 PM
irisa

Hi Jean-Yves and welcome to the forum!

Interesting thread!

I always find it a bit difficult to say, but i think i had a spiritual awakening almost 20 years ago. I had come back from a trip to the East and after 2 days of work i felt how routine/rut already made its way back into my life. I asked myself how to possibly change this. Besides this i also had a very emotional question about (not) feeling loved (in the romantic sense). I asked myself what i could do and then thought: Hey, you just came back from India...what do they do over there?...Yes, they meditate. Well, i had nothing with spirituality till then. I didn´t even want to know about meditation, but i gave it a try...with just regular pop- and rockmusic on my headphones. But the weirdest thing happened...it worked...and pretty fast. I think i maybe meditated less then 10 times....really. But lots happened.

Months before i started meditating back then i had 3 dreams in a row...with weeks though inbetween: in the first i was driving in my car towards the sea. I was looking for a parking space as close to the beach as possible. In the first dream i found a parking spot, but not close enough. In the second dream i found one closer to the beach and in the third dream i found a parking place next to the beach. In all 3 dreams i got out of my car walked to the beach and entered a house on the beach...a house on poles. Once in the house i looked through a window and saw the ocean and in all three dreams i saw a huge tidal wave coming. I knew it was going to wash over the house, but i knew i was going to survive.
Months later i started meditating...the beginning of november 2004...i have had my awakening from of december 2004...the month the tsunami hit...
During one meditation i fell asleep and had the clearest dream i ever had. In the dream i was blind three times. It scared me and made me question if i was going blind. I blinked my eyes and then could see again. In the end of the dream i see a mirror and want to look in it. I expected to see the irisses turned grey/white like from a blind person, but when i looked in the mirror i saw only 1 eye and the iris was pink. I knew that was love. From then on i had more and more dreams, and they became more special over time. I started to learn to interpret them as well.

Besides that i could see something, for instance the tree in front of my house, and then felt such need to go and sit down and write a poem about the tree. Note: i never had written (nor read) any poetry before, and all of a sudden i could sit down and after for example 3 hours of writing i was in tears when i saw i had written answers to my own question...in poetry. I felt like someone else wrote them...the words just floated out of my pen.

I became a fast learning student in spirituality. I often said that it felt like i had entered a story, my story. It felt like i had entered a high speed train and learned fast.

I had never heard or read about angels before...no interest...in one my dreams then i read on a wall the words: Holuraziel...the angle who fakes. Only to find out that there was an angle called Raziel, who was the angle of the book of magic. So many weird, but also magical things happened. There was so much more then what i wrote down here.

Unfortunedly i started having fear...fear of the unknown. What else was i going to see? Ghosts? Really, i was an adult already, but really got scared and started to close myself up.
Almost 19 years have past. In those years i would dream a few special dreams every now and then, some ´magical´ thing would happen. But i always knew that i should return to where i was back then...to who i was back then...my real Self. It was my ego mind that got scared, i know now. But i knew i had to return to my Self, because that was (is) where my strength lies.

It was so special. I remember how, during a meditation, with closed eyes i suddenly had the feeling of space, so much more space ´in my head´ (which of course wasn´t in my head). And suddenly there was no blackness behind closed eyes. It started with seeing that ´white noise´ like on a tv-screen. Then i started seeing geomatric shapes and after that all kinds of images and sometimes little sort of movies or texts.

Since a few months i putting my ´mind´ more and more towards this again. This all started with coming into contact with a specific person. He triggered something big in me. My ego mind went totally crazy, never acted like that before. I somehow just knew that now was the time to try and get to my real self again. I started meditating again, but it´s going to take a little more time than back then i think. But i will manage, i just know...

Dreams are already starting to come again...being shot in the head, trying to commit suicide and such...change...

One question stayed with me all those years: why did i have this magical experience, the awakening?

What were your own experiences like?
Old 19-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Irisa and thank you for your answer and your welcome wishes...

I'll start with what seems to me the simplest: your question:

"Why did I have this magical experience, awakening? »

The answer seems quite simple to me since you give it yourself:

"The routine has already returned to my life.
I wondered how to change that.
I wondered what I could do, then I thought..."

When we ask ourselves a question from the bottom of our hearts, it's normal that the answer comes by itself... From what you say, there was obviously this desire for awakening in you, and you asked...

Your dreams are wonderful. They visibly express your desire to approach this infinite and unlimited level of yourself which is here represented by the sea.
You describe that each time you approach a little closer with your car, which shows a kind of progressiveness in the spiritual path, and that each time when you are in the cabin on the beach you see the sea ​​coming towards you and that you know that it will "come down on the house... and that you were going to survive".

And there it is all the symbolism of spiritual awakening that is translated...
That is to say, the spiritual process, which is in a way a preparation for opening up to this infinite dimension (which is none other than what we really are, beyond appearances). This spiritual process appears to be our movement towards... openness to this infinity in oneself...
And there can come a time (it comes) when it is this infinity itself which reveals itself to the (little self), which reveals itself to (the structure of) individuality.

And it's translated in your dream as: "the sea coming towards you"

during a meditation, with closed eyes i suddenly had the feeling of space, so much more space ´in my head´ (which of course wasn´t in my head).

This space is what you really are... what we all are...
In my opinion, there is nothing to be afraid of anything, as long as we are oriented towards the light, towards the good of all beings, we attract to ourselves what resembles us.

Wonderful also your dream where you see yourself going blind and where your sight is found in the unity of love...

"I somehow just knew that now was the time to try and get to my real self again."
In my opinion, there is no need to try anything, but just to be what we are...