Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-02-2023, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

The difference between a soulmate and twin flame?

Hi everyone. My understanding of this is basically that you could have multiple soulmates but you only have one twin flame.
That's just based on research I have done of this but does that sound about right?
Old 12-02-2023, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder
Soulmate: Soul - mate, someone who's part of your soul group. Usually all our important encounters in life are with soulmates, as there are many, doesn't even have to be a lover, and if they are a lover, the relationship doesn't have to be blissful or peaceful, mostly, based on my own life, soulmates are the biggest boost of evolution as they penetrate and shatter the layers of the heart and help you reveal who you are, by a process of becoming undone, into who you really are, but that is often very painful.

"For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes.
To someone who doesn't understand growth, it would look like complete destruction."

Twin flame: Twin - flame. They're the ones to complete you, the one you are meant to be with from birth, after the two have become their greatest selves and overcame the harsh lessons they needed to and came out the other side evolved and ready to love completely and be loved completely. Otherwise, their own conditions with the relationship with themselves wouldn't allow their love to flourish, so first they have to learn to love themselves before they can be together. That can be a very long journey... or not :P
Old 12-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

I resonate with that Tal M. said here.

Having had experience in this lifetime with both a Sou Mate (Mate - Breeding Stock) and my Twin Flame (Mirror Soul) I know well what a difference the experience is.

The EX husband was a Soul Mate there for life lessons to make me whom I am today and to breed with me and make 3 kids. He was basically a tool in the tool shed of life experience. Not a lover but an abuser, not a provider but a burden yet out of that 33 years I grew into being me.

I met my Twin Flame here in 2007 when he joined the site. That was the start of our path. There were so many factors that kept us connected that were I feel controlled by our Soul Families in part on this site. Past members I still know and have contact with.

The site crashed and we lost all contact with most here, yet a vey few of us had shared our E Mail and re connected off site in a MSN Chat Room. We became close friends from there the EX included in that aspect of life as we went to Skype chat from there. Live feed chat.

From there the EX and I separated (before he could kill me literally) and I went onto marry my Twin Flame. We are said to be Mirror Twin Flames created from the Original Soul Seed of our Soul Family. We are that rare and that bonded.

Lynn
Old 17-02-2023, 12:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Soulmates and twin flames are notions that can be subjective and vary based on one's belief system and cultural background. Yet, some spiritual and metaphysical societies believe you can have several soulmates but only one twin flame.
Soulmates are often thought to be persons with whom you have a deep and profound connection, frequently characterized by familiarity, ease, and understanding. These bonds can be sexual or platonic, and you may meet several soulmates over your life.
Twin flames, on the other hand, represent two parts of the same soul divided into two different bodies.

Twin flames are said to have an intense and transformative connection, marked by a deep sense of unity and completion. While you may have multiple soulmates, it is believed that you can only have one twin flame.
Old 18-02-2023, 04:51 AM
Master

personally, I think a twin flame is just one of the many soulmates. For whatever reason the experiences with that one are on hypercharge though and we liked to get addicted lol... so a lot of separation is enforced to make them more equal with the other soulmates.
Old 18-02-2023, 10:14 AM
Master
Exactly what Tal M says.
If you truly understand that you also understand that not everyone will get to that level. As a matter of fact, most don't.
Twin Flames are still quite the rare thing. People have romanticised the idea after they got a whiff of it, latch onto it and think that every love affair is a TF one. It isn't.

TFs aren't the other half of the Soul either. Something few know. The only true other half of the Soul is an even higher vibration and connection and doesn't occur as it is. That will likely change in the future when people have yet become more advanced in their ascension while on Earth.
This true other half is called the Twin Ray.

As such, you have more than 1 TF, but... you only have one incarnated with you at the same time, if at all. It is also possible that it's not meant for you this life yet and that your TF isn't incarnate but on the other side. There he/she can guide and support.
So the saying that you only have 1 TF is partly right. Correct would be: You have only 1 TF incarnated with you this lifetime. You have 12 TFs total. But never more than 1 incarnated at the same time with you on Earth.
As it is it's the highest possible connection to have.

TFs are NOT about mirroring either as many seem to believe. Mirroring is what happens with Soul Mates, not TFs.
How that works is beautifully explained by Tal M.

To be even more specific... The whole Soul Mate group also has 'tiers'. Some are low vibrational SMs, others high vibrational ones.
Usually the Twin Souls are also put into that category. Some 15-18 yrs ago, when all this stuff became more known & popular, everyone was talking about their Twin Soul. Everyone thought this was the other half. No one had heard of TFs yet, let alone Twin Rays.
The Twin Soul is also a very high connection, in essence higher than a regular SM, but lower than TFs.
A Twin Soul relationship can be very very difficult as this is the relationship of mirroring. Meaning both parties, or one of them, gets triggered a helluva lot. This is also a connection that may not last because of all that. Nevertheless, whether it does last or not, it is very intense.
It basically is to prepare you for an even higher connection: the Twin Flame one. The Twin Soul helps you in your personal growth, and not always in a pleasant way. Mind you, there will be an intensely deep connection & bond & love as this is a high connection after all. Just that it's a very difficult one with many great highs and difficult lows.
All that to 'crack the nut' so you can become & reveal the best version of you.

As we now see everyone believing that they've met their TF, we then saw everyone believing they'd met their Twin Soul. Both cases -incorrectly- believing this was the other half of their Soul.
People simply need something to latch onto when life gets difficult and nothing is more painful than love life trouble.
Not saying that to be judgemental or nasty, just trying to underwrite the importance of keeping both feet on the ground.
Just look at this Twin Soul thing. It was a very hot item around 2005, everyone who was even slightly spiritual was talking about it. Yet now no one's even heard of it?
Old 18-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Guide

Believe what you like folks but remember you are getting your ideas and thoughts from this Physical plane.
I'm not here to argue ,so bye folks.

I'm back.Lovestruck souls have given the phrase a different meaning............A twin flame is just that,*A twin*. bye.

I'm back again.You're tying yourself in Knots FairyCrystal Nothing is complicated in the afterlife.

Last edited by hazada guess : 18-02-2023 at 02:04 PM.
Old 18-02-2023, 12:57 PM
Guide

If anyone want's to report me, feel free but While I ams tilll on here,I will continue to post the truth,not made up facts,(Which are all too prominent on this site).

Lynn, the men in your life are all Soulmates,a sort of contract was agreed on before your soul incarnated for you to learn lessons.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:46 AM
Experiencer
No it’s possible to have multiple twin flames.

Even when Jesus was incarnate his soul was split into three separate humans at that time. It doesn’t mean that you’re going to meet them all in this life even if they are here.

It’s also important to note that only 1% of those here on earth now have a twin flame.

Humanity souls do not have a twin flame.

It is only those first 144,000 souls that were created initially created to serve God created androgynous that do incarnate split in order to help humanity.

Therefore 99% of people here who believe they dealing with a twin flame not only aren’t but they don’t even have one. There’s also includes many people online for trying to help people and even charging them claiming that they’re twin flames when they’re not.
Old 26-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
Hi everyone. My understanding of this is basically that you could have multiple soulmates but you only have one twin flame.
That's just based on research I have done of this but does that sound about right?
*DELETED*

Twin flame is the other half of your soul. Twin flames do not always appear on the earth as lovers or couples.
Sometimes they can be other relatives or close friends.
Soul mates are either friends or enemies or people with common interests or karmically linked together.