Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-02-2023, 05:33 AM
Knower

Politeness and Pleasantries: On the Topic of Human Energetics

Everyone is sensitive to the energies in social interactions, and people realize this when they say words like "sorry", "thank you", "good morning", "hi", to each other. Imagine a society where people never say those kind words, and it can be ascertained that increased mental illnesses are bound to occur. However, in addition to simple pleasantries and kind manners, other kinds of energetics are not as obvious, though just as important to a person's mental wellbeing:

"How are you?"
:: Asking this actually raises a person's physical body expectancy, so they feel better about themselves and decreases the chance of them committing suicide

Say to yourself from time to time "Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours"
:: This is very important, as it gives you direction and focus. Wisdom means differently to different people, for some, it's about leaving the world a better place for their grandchildren, though for others, it can be bringing smiles to people, uniting a neighborhood together, making people understand one another more, or create more common understanding, etc. You might not notice an immediate difference, though as you carry that energy, you will learn new things, and start becoming a wiser person, transforming in a few months as you goes into a habit for your new-found interest.

"Think of the person you stole from, or thought wrongly of, and ask for forgiveness in the mind"
:: This helps a persons sleep earlier and better, while also clears up mental fogginess.

"Think of the person you belittled, and say 'I love you' to him or her in the mind"
:: If you have said something that might have offended someone or made him uncomfortable, as in contracting his energy, you can think of him or her, and say "I love you" in the mind. This makes the person feeling better when approaching you next time.

"There is a right way to do anything"
:: Knowing this and carrying this energy allows you to figure out the best approach for things, especially when it comes to having your body being in a certain energetic state.

----------

Voodoo magic and spellcasting are better done in the mind, not on a physical level or be acted out physically. For example, people clap their hands to show approval after a performance or speech, though if you clap hands in the mind, you can head-nod like Indian people do when they are pleased, or agree with something.

The human energetics I'm referring to are words like hello, thank you, and excuse me. If there are no such words, then many people in society would likely be mentally ill.

----------

If you have made someone angry (exhibiting repressed Anger), without really being aware that you did at the time, you can think of that person, and take a bow to him or her in the mind. This will make the person have an easier time approaching, and working with you in the future.

----------

If you feel like there is no solid ground below your feet, then you can ask your higher self (or the ether at your crown chakra) "can you fix that for me, please?" and feel the solid ground below your feet return to you.
Old 11-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Master

MidasCloud …

Well thought out … well designed … some exceptionally valuable points. Outstanding post. Our interactions are of vital importance … and forgiveness of guilt and shame are tough for all. These subtle inner responses can often make a big difference. Living from the “inside out” is the name of the game. Practicing these inner approaches often lead to greater learning. Appealing to Spirit … exemplified in your last scenario … can change much from the injurious to the restorative.

Nice job.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-02-2023, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
...Voodoo magic and spellcasting are better done in the mind, not on a physical level or be acted out physically.
That was a surprise to see tossed into a nice post! Neither have very positive connotatons.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2023, 06:00 PM
Master

The points raised by MidasCloud seem to tie in neatly with the practice of Ho'oponopono, which can roughly be translated as causing things to move back to a state of balance.

This has been discussed elsewhere, but it is based on the premise that we are responsible for whatever manifests in our life. So if there is any stressful situation with another person then we have done something to manifest this stressful situation. So we hold the other person in our thoughts and our heart and we repeat:

“I’m sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you.”

Very simple. Yet it can be very powerful. Plenty of information online.

Peace
Old 11-02-2023, 06:01 PM
Master

Mizz H …

It’s done all the time … thinking ill of each other in any number of ways … we just don’t call it “voodoo magic” or “spell-casting” … but aiming negative thoughts towards someone is often the same thing … and you’re right … there are few positive connotations to it.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The points raised by MidasCloudseem to tie in neatly with the practice of Ho'oponopono
I keep forgetting to look that up. I had only heard of it on this Forum! :)

Here we go:''...is a traditional Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness.
The Hawaiian word translates into English simply as correction, with the synonyms manage or supervise.
Traditional Hoʻoponopono is practiced by Indigenous Hawaiian healers...'' - Wiki

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud

"Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours"
"There is a right way to do anything"
:: Knowing this and carrying this energy allows you to figure out the best approach for things, especially when it comes to having your body being in a certain energetic state.

Wow, that's the wisest thing I've ever heard in my days.
Love and righteousness,

utopiandreamchild