Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-01-2023, 12:46 AM
Pathfinder
Talking AMAZING OBE Adventure "Planet Earth 2"!

Time: 3AM

1 - I started a relaxation process with the head facing north (30-50m)
2 - I lost all human sensory inputs
3 - I used the Ventilator Technique

I didn't appear on my bedroom.

I shifted right away, inside the mind of another being (a part of my I-there?) on a very relaxed environment like a green park.

There was 2 very good adventurer friends with this being (more parts of my I-there?) and it seems they just were there having fun & talking about interesting subjects like good old friends. I love that.

1 of this 2 old friends, seem to be a "veteran" and a leader to ask it everything like a good mentor.

So, I was inside the mind of one of them, and I asked to this veteran friend: "Hey, can we please visit another world?"

CLICK!

Then, I was inside a young man's body with a blue navy suit. It was a big convention dinner celebrating some important event.

Next to me, there were my 2 friends and we recognized each other inside the body of different beings.

I asked this veteran friend: "But I already have a human body, what is this? I don understant"

My veteran friend: "Well, this is a copy of planet earth, and I wanted to show you this first before we go into worlds that will scare you :)"

Then I was like trying to comprehend that, and I say back to my veteran friends: "WOW! another planet earth with the same humans and everything... what can be different here? I'm excited to understand this!"

My veteran friend: "(starts to laugh) talk to people here, and ask them, have fun here!"

So my 2 friends started to party there, and I went solo into the party to meet new people here.

For my surprise everything was the exact same that this planet earth. Humans there, are the exact same as here.

Then I started to talk with a very attractive blonde girl to find out more about this "planet earth 2"

I asked her: "Do you know what countries are here?"

She said: "You're on France right now"

I replied: "Do you have a mobile or something? and Google?"

She said: "???"

and then I confessed her "Listen I know that this may sound crazy, but my mind is from another planet of humans, and I am using this body to explore dimensions and consciousness"

It surprised me a lot that she knew about this too, and she was very normal with that statement, therefore I assumed she was too a consciousness explorer like me!

Out of that she become really attracted to me, and we kissed each other! (and I was sensing everything from that kiss, the lips , the tongue, everything.. It was fully 100% real in sensations)

After that, I felt a strong urge to come back to my body of Planet Earth 1 because all of this freedom, all of this adventures, with my 2 best friends with me, and it was everything so amazingly incredible and I was SO much happy in doing this... that I'd maybe never wanted to come back here to planet earth 1! That's why I have to control myself a little!

I clicked out of planet earth 2. Then I was back again on this green park of the beginning of my OBE. It was very funny, because I was seeing my 2 friends bodies there completely frozen facing the wall of the mountain of this park (because they were still in Planet Earth 2). So, I touched them to wake them up. My Veteran Friend, saw me and my urge to come back to planet earth 1.

CLICK!

I was back again on this planet and on my body again safely!

This Planet Earth 2 was like 1850 in technology, clothing style and environment.
They didn't have any internet, digital technology, mobile or computers.
The humans there are the exact same as here .

This OBE Adventure for me has been a total breakthrough because of knowing (not believing) that I have 2 cool old friends there to have a lot of fun and adventures with them, and 1 is a pro.
Also knowing that it really exists another planet earth with humans making their lives out there!
I feel like Christopher Columbus

Having an OBE was the best thing that happened for me in life. Is truly AMAZING for me how many worlds are out there to see, explore and have a lot of fun while travelling to them!

Cheers and thanks a lot
Old 30-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Master

Fantastic experience! I know the excitement, I know it very well!!

I totally get that, at times I have these OBEs where I almost can't help it but think of going back as fast as possible to the body because I might not want to go back, done this many times.

First time visiting Earth like worlds? I visited a few, from apocalyptic worlds with dark skies and storms to magical worlds where humanity was in touch with nature.

My fellow traveler, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and we both know that the possibilities are endless.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Fantastic experience! I know the excitement, I know it very well!!

I totally get that, at times I have these OBEs where I almost can't help it but think of going back as fast as possible to the body because I might not want to go back, done this many times.

First time visiting Earth like worlds? I visited a few, from apocalyptic worlds with dark skies and storms to magical worlds where humanity was in touch with nature.

My fellow traveler, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and we both know that the possibilities are endless.

YEAHHH BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was SO F*ing amazing that I was like "This is so much fun and freedom, that I fear that I want to stay here, and f off my present human life" LOL

But then I thought, well, I can always get another out of body and this type of stuff is going to be my "afterlife" anyways... so I am cool.

BRO I wanto to shoot for the HIGHER SELF, or the ultimate upper dimensions of them all like a huge BREAKOUT, and more crazzy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

There you have it, in the after life, you can actually "rent" physical bodies and still have your own memory. That was my experience. I didn't knew that
Old 31-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Master

I know that excitement!!!! Every time I have a mind blowing experience I wake up with a huge smile over my face and at times even laughing in the face of the greatness that lies beyond this idea of separation.... That everything is right here, right now, we just have to consciously know this, mentally it's not enough.

SAME AS ME! Been "working" on this for months and months, few days ago I had a huge breakthrough when wide awake I experienced oneness, no altered state, no meditative state, nothing, just normal day to day consciousness but no sense of separation, all things appeared in me and I an in them. It was an incredible experience.. because ultimately, I think you and I want to bring that expanded consciousness in our day to day life. The funny thing it's that it is already here.

The possibilities are endless, I am really glad that you also shoot for the highest, you see, we both have out of body experiences and we both have known the "Higher Self" and we both look in that direction. And we both came to this uniquely and through personal experiences that we had. I know it's there, I've seen it, it's Me, it's You but in this human experience separation is all we ever known, until now.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:57 AM
Guide
Sounds exciting!
What technique is the "ventilator" one?
Old 01-02-2023, 09:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I know that excitement!!!! Every time I have a mind blowing experience I wake up with a huge smile over my face and at times even laughing in the face of the greatness that lies beyond this idea of separation.... That everything is right here, right now, we just have to consciously know this, mentally it's not enough.

SAME AS ME! Been "working" on this for months and months, few days ago I had a huge breakthrough when wide awake I experienced oneness, no altered state, no meditative state, nothing, just normal day to day consciousness but no sense of separation, all things appeared in me and I an in them. It was an incredible experience.. because ultimately, I think you and I want to bring that expanded consciousness in our day to day life. The funny thing it's that it is already here.

The possibilities are endless, I am really glad that you also shoot for the highest, you see, we both have out of body experiences and we both have known the "Higher Self" and we both look in that direction. And we both came to this uniquely and through personal experiences that we had. I know it's there, I've seen it, it's Me, it's You but in this human experience separation is all we ever known, until now.

OHHHH you mean the "Cosmic Consiousness"? Where you experience being part of it all? Yeah that's a lot of fun I will try that!!

Yes totally ...the funny thing is that we're immortal beings (and we know it by experience) so why not have a lot of fun everywhere we are?

Dude I could be on the most darkest and hellish reality, I will have a lot of fun there because I know how to get out of my body and I know i am immortal... So let's have fun in all realitiessssss

Because A LOT OF People want to use "spirituality" for "scapisim"... They trash on this planet earth and physical life, how bad it is, and on and on, but they are not part of the solution bringin fun and success to that reality

But yeah, also at the same time, It's important to combine going into the "source" or "ultimate higher dimension" or "higher seelf or the "core".

It's all about going inwardly to the next dimensional plane anyway.

When i have an out of body, I COMMAND statements out loud like "Next Dimension NOWWWW"... and BANG you're there. Simple works
Old 01-02-2023, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Sounds exciting!

Yeah it is, and that's the mindset bro!!

The ventilator? Haha that's when you feel like a HUGE blow of air pushing against you. Like if you have a huge ventilator at MAX POTENCY in front of you.

and... you slide away from your physical body.

It's a lot of fun.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Sounds exciting!

Yeah it is, and that's the mindset bro!!

The ventilator? Haha that's when you feel like a HUGE blow of air pushing against you. Like if you have a huge ventilator at MAX POTENCY in front of you.

and... you slide away from your physical body.

It's a lot of fun.