Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Seeker

Dowsing rods

Hello, everyone I hope everyone is doing well. I may be on the wrong forums if so please direct me where I need to go. My question is can you communicate with your love one with dowsing rods? If so is it safe? My favorite cousin committed suicide this pass May 2022. I loved him so much and miss him everyday. We visited each other often sometimes everyday. He was the kind of person who could make you laugh. He was so funny. I have never laughed so hard in my life when i was with him. I have used the dowsing rods before and the rods said it was him. I was just wondering if it was really him, or my imagination. I just want to talk to him. I just want to tell him thank you for making me happy, for those times he made me laughed so hard, and bringing so much joy to my life And most of all I want him to know i miss him and love him so much.
Old 14-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would say you just did tell him how you felt about him.

Rods are safe if you are making sure you are protection yourself in doing so. I always start with the Lords Prayer then I proceed. I make sure I have some form of divination with me, a cross a crystal or something personal from the person. It all depends on what intuition tells me I need.

There is something you can do its a Letter to Spirit you write to the person form there you can burn it to them, or tear it in small bits and burry it, wash it away in flowing water. In this you connect to the Universe the Light energy there.

It is sad how much sorrow was hidden in laugher this clouded a lot of the issues that were there and missed over his life. There is such a feeling of peace that the pain is passed. Even when one takes their own life there is a life path there that was in the contract coming in. We are left to question the why or what we could have changed but in the end its often just the life path of that Soul Contract.

Lynn
Old 14-01-2023, 09:48 PM
Administrator
I would agree with Lynn

Namaste
Old 04-09-2023, 11:53 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

Rods are safe if you are making sure you are protection yourself in doing so.

What kind of protection? Some specifics, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

a Letter to Spirit you write to the person form there you can burn it to them

This sounds great I'd add a small ceremony where you read the letter aloud. And some evocation. Since you had good times laughing with your loved one, just remember the good times and the laughs.

In case of burning I'd go through a process of gnosis before. Some meditation or some personal reflection on the letter contents.

Also before burning, add some fine salt. You fold the letter, spread a few grains of salt inside. Then you grab the letter with pliers and you burn it at night. Feel your will projecting to the Universe.