Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-12-2022, 02:28 PM
Knower

Mirror falls off the wall on its own and breaks

Dear spiritual friends, warmest wishes for a prosperous 2023. I am writing here today as I hope to hear from those who are more experienced in paranormal activities. I am staying at my father's for the holidays; this morning, a mirror hanging on a wall in the corridor fell off the wall and broke in pieces. Both the needle on the wall and the hook on the back of the mirror are pristine (as in, the fall didn't happen due to a lack of support) nor the mirror had been previously touched. Actually, the mirror had been there for 30ish years and it never bothered anyone. I was in my bedroom on the same floor, getting dressed, when I heard the noise of glass shattering, whilst my father was downstairs.

A bit of background: my mum passed away in this house 5 years ago. We are used to innocuous paranormal activity since: lights switching on and off, books falling off the shelves, caps popping off liquor bottles and long lost objects showing up after decades. But what happened this morning shook me to the bones, and a few hours later I'm still trembling. The general atmosphere here has never been great, my parents have always suffered from deep sadness whilst my siblings and I have moved out in our twenties, but we've always been very present and helpful in my parents' life.
Please can you advise? What was that? I checked on Google and the explanations do not sound comforting.
Thank you very much for reading.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:21 PM
Knower

I can see how that would be startling and unnerving. I often like to just ask the spirit or mirror why it did that and what it needs. Often they just need attention, validation, love energy and then they go about their ways after that.

My feel is the spirit that caused the mirror to fall just wants to be noticed, seen, heard, recognized. Imagine feeling invisible and silenced for years on end. That would be frustrating.

Think of a child, or even some adults, that when ignored throw tantrums. I feel that is what this is.

The spirit could be your mom. But whoever it is tell them that they are loved, that you see them (seeing is more than just the physical eyes), hear them, acknowledge them.

Then see what happens. I feel you may get more pleasant movement - maybe nice scents or flowers dropping. Or you may not get anything at all after that.

I highly doubt it would get worse. But if it does, then do a cleansing and make sure to open the windows as you do so.
Old 12-02-2023, 06:14 PM
Knower

Thank you very much! It makes a lot of sense. I was wondering, after reading your comment, if I could have caused this by myself? I was feeling a lot of anger back in those days, and ruminating a lot rather than trying to do something with it.
It was also hard to convince the rest of my family that the mirror had fallen on the floor while its own support and the nail in the wall had remained intact. There's physical evidence but only my sister bothered to verify it.
Thanks again, very insightful
Old 29-05-2023, 05:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh no! What a shocking incident! Mirrors can be unpredictable sometimes. It's unfortunate that it fell off the wall and broke on its own. Remember to stay cautious and ensure secure installations to prevent any further accidents. Stay safe!