Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 31-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Administrator
Hello

While its sad and we feel for all in such an event on some level and wonder on that motivations at times we may never have an answer too we too have to remember we are all human. We all experience life on so many levels.

I was raised to feel that what I am as a Medium and a Psychic is not what one should be in life yet this is the life I was given. So I get more so maybe that darker side of being human at times than others might well feel. Right or wrong and judgements are not up to us at times when there is no one left to judge or ask on their actions. We have to see that we have to move on with life an accept that in life there will be sorrows we face.

I feel for everyone in this situation and hold no judgements, I do feel that our Soul has to experience all aspects of existence and that means things that we so feel are so horrific no God would or should allow such to happen.

I do feel there are levels that we will be sent to for lessons and for healing I do not feel that anyone is burning in a fire pit somewhere, more that soul too is evolving and growing.

I do not feel we hold the power to change events but we can learn from them. If you want to walk that dark path in life I feel that you will find that way, and that Karma will too find you along that path.

I look to the times of our past where we were Judge, Jury and Execution all in one person, now for the most part its trial by Jury. I have to feel there is that same level of being we sit with in death.

I feel for those that have to live with the pain and memories and the wonder within of why such has to ever happen.

Lynn
Old 01-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Living in Southern Texas as I do , as everyone can imagine the school shooting in Uvalde Texas a few days ago is on everyone's mind.

One of the slain boys favors one of my grandsons soo much and personally I can't stop crying for these poor people and have pretty much stopped watching coverage of it because its just too much!

But this morning I was comptemplating the spiritual ramification of such an event and a question came to mind and I asked my pendulum this question:
My thought is that, yes, they all will embrace the shooter and everyone in that group, including the shooter, will move to a "room"/space to discuss their experiences being human on planet earth. The polarized thoughts disapear.

I know this is not what you want to discuss, but my belief is that nothing here has anything to do with the beyond, and everything to do with a group of beings having experiences, like getting on a ride at disney land. This place is Not a classroom, and we are all here for different reasons. Maybe I got this idea from A Course in Miracles, not sure, but it makes more sense to me than any other story about "how things are".

We have so many people (humans just like us) telling us what is "real" and what is "good" and what is "bad". And they are all wrong for anyone but themselves in those declarations.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-06-2022 at 06:45 PM. Reason: 3 sentences when quoting
Old 03-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
My thought is that, yes, they all will embrace the shooter and everyone in that group, including the shooter, will move to a "room"/space to discuss their experiences being human on planet earth. The polarized thoughts disapear.

I know this is not what you want to discuss,
Actually I'm happy to hear what you and others think about the spiritual ramifications of such an event

I do have perhaps preconceived ideas about it.....or maybe i should say certain desires for how this might unfold in the spiritual realm.

For instance, while Christianity goes on about all of the different possible sins....my own belief is that the only real sin is to hurt another person unnecessarily and all others sins are invented nonsense...and therefore going along with that, it is supremely wrong to be an unwelcome intrusion in another's life.

And barging into a school and killing little kids and teachers is about the biggest unwanted intrusion on someone's life path that I can imagine!!!

So when I started thinking about it from that perspective I'd think the souls of the slain would be pretty mad and perhaps want some payback!

Which of course got me to wondering if there was in fact such a thing as retribution in the spiritual realm against a soul who'd done something really bad to others in the physical realm.

And all this comes from i guess my own desire to think that there could be justice somehow for what happened which I realize is a very physical realm way of looking at it!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 03-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native
...Those who have done wrong will be on a lower level than the ones he has
slain and he will stay there until he shows Remorse,
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
My thought is that, yes, they all will embrace the shooter and everyone in that group, including the shooter, will move to a "room"/space to discuss their experiences being human on planet earth.
Quote:
So when I started thinking about it from that perspective I'd think the souls of the slain would be pretty mad and perhaps want some payback!
Some very different perspectives. I agree with Native spirit. Those whose bodies were slain would be met and guided to the appropriate astral level, while the shooter would find himself on a lower astral plane surrounded by similar people until he seeks something higher. And at some stage he will have to review his choices and actions.

The children who died were aged 7-10. Physical death does not mean that people automatically become mature adults on the astral plane, so I am not sure that all involved would simply move to a room to discuss their experiences with the shooter. They would simply be children on the astral planes, where they would continue to grow up.

And whatever those personalities whose bodies were killed might think, I am not sure if the souls of the slain would be pretty mad, wanting payback. From a Soul perspective it is just another experience in physical incarnation, perhaps one which the Soul had chosen to experience for whatever learning purpose. Whether the physical body lives for 7 years or 70 years, it is all very brief from the perspective of the Soul.

Such events are tragic for the families but at the same time we have to consider the greater perspective.

Peace
Old 03-06-2022, 07:55 PM
Master

After waking up from a dream, do we get mad on the people we dreamed about committing bad deeds in our dreams?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:29 AM
Remember to stay on topic, pls

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2022, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Such events are tragic for the families but at the same time we have to consider the greater perspective.
iamthat, could you expound more on what a bigger picture might be?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Or as Karma seems to dictate (providing you believe in such a thing) does lessons/punishment wait to the next lifetimeor as Christians believe, its straight to purgatory for Gods judgment. Thoughts?????

Well according to the Noble Eight Fold Path in Buddhism there is such a thing as Right Livelihood.
Right Livelihood is one of the eight 'Limbs' or Margas in Sanskrit or Magga in Pali. I suspect being involved in certain
professions brings alot of bad 'Karma' or 'Kamma'. All spiritual paths state that the perpetrator in this case will be punished in someway
but the point I wish to make is that the guys involved in the sale and manufacture of weapons may be open to bad Karmic consequences too
at least according to the Teachings on the Laws of Kamma.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 05-06-2022 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
iamthat, could you expound more on what a bigger picture might be?
You often recommend Robert Schwartz - I was thinking in terms of these events as having been chosen before birth by the incarnating Soul.

So the ordinary human perspective is that these are random tragic events with a very disturbed perpetrator and a group of innocent victims.

The bigger picture may be that all involved made a choice before birth, knowing that their physical incarnation would be a short one, knowing that their families would have to deal with a lot of pain and grief (and perhaps learn the lessons of forgiveness), and knowing that there could be wider ramifications regarding the attitudes of society to gun control and other issues.

So from a human perspective these events are tragedies. From a Soul perspective these experiences are just part of a temporary foray into physical existence before returning home.

Peace
Old 05-06-2022, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You often recommend Robert Schwartz - I was thinking in terms of these events as having been chosen before birth by the incarnating Soul.
So the ordinary human perspective is that these are random...
From a Soul perspective these experiences are just part of a temporary foray into physical existence before returning home.
I know, right?
We see it one way...but there are things playing out we have no idea of ...looking on.

So many stories i think of from Rob Schwartz's books. A short one to write ..example~we may feel sorry for a woman that is deaf.
But she came here to work on some things and wanted some peace...since she heard the blast so close
as a child from the shot gun that killed her mother...she didnt want to have to deal with loud sounds this time.
She found peace here choosing to be deaf! :)

But not many realize there really IS a bigger picture...1 of the reasons Masters say, Do not judge.
We cant...we know so little of the back stories!!